The Student Room Group

White People's Inventions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RabbitCFH
Sorry man, black people don't discover ****!

:ahee:

MATE R YU KIDDIN ME!!! black ppl are the first race who made the first civilization; the Ancient egyptian civilization. ancient egyptian were black africans 4 yur information luv.
Reply 41
You really hate whites, don't you?
Sir, you keep coming up with threads supposedly portraying how Whites are the bane of your life. How we ruin everything and are racist, bigoted and completely incapable of forming a respectable argument.
However, you've pulled this trick several times now, and people are beginning to realize you're the racist one... And you're certainly bigoted and equally stereotypical. Most "white" people aren't racist, couldn't care less about who's better then who, and we just get on with our lives and don't preach anti-white hatred and black-sympathy over student forums... Just ignore it for **** sake...
Original post by Lewroll
You do realise that not all black people are the same colour. Granted egyptians wouldnt have been the same colour as central africans, but most likely they were darker than modern day egyptians (especiall in central/southern egypt)

I'd be interested to see your reasoning as to why they are darker than modern Egyptians.
Original post by Law123mus
What have you achieved? :smile:

I run my own company with employees and I'm asistant manager in annother company. What do you do?

Funny thing about this thread and about the disgracefull op is that if you start any thread about immigration you're going to have left wingers all over you calling you racist, but this guy is free to call every white person racist, pedophiles and all sorts and the left wing equality warriors won't say anything. And they'll go and call me racist for calling thier attitude and policies anti-white.
Original post by lightburns
There's also nothing I've seen which suggests that they were black African.

Also look at some of the features in egyptian art/masks
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_c1QyoNpgQxU/SBDHi-7dEYI/AAAAAAAACS0/_F1AzAMcPq8/s400/masks2.jpg
http://achanjati.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/akhenaten1.jpg

Their features certainly point more towards ethnically black

lol i cant do imageseither :s-smilie:
Original post by Seven_Three
Egyptians wern't 'black', they were mostly semetic. Go and look at Egyptians nowadays, no were in Egypt are there black people. Most North African people aren't black.

True.Most of the North African folks belong to haplogroup J.
Reply 46
Original post by NigerianStudent
Usually any time I get into a debate with a white person and they see I am getting the better of the debate they will usually pull out two things

1) White People’s Invention And Creations 2) Race and IQ

First off I always find funny that when I point out the bad that whites have done, whites are quick to point out how other people have done it too. Like with the slave trade they quickly point out that Africans and Arabs did it too.

HISTORICAL CONTEXT SUDDENLY MATTERS

But when it comes to the good things, like inventions, white people act like they are the only ones then

HISTORICAL CONTEXT SUDDENLY DOES NOT MATTER

Indeed white people’s inventions And creations and Race and IQ are usually the two main arguments that whites will use to prove how they are the most progressive and advanced of all the races.

White people will talk about there inventions for 3 reason

1. To show that whites are the best regardless of how much racism they have have practised.
2. To change the subject. It is a great way to derail any argument about white racism: blacks hate this argument and will jump on it, quickly forgetting whatever they were talking about before. (I have done this myself)
3. To point out that x would not even be possible without white people. For example, when arguing about how racist a programme is, whites will sometimes try to end the argument by pointing out that it was whites who invented the TV in the first place.

What is wrong with this argument:

If inventions “prove” one part of mankind is better than all the rest, then the Chinese and black people have a way better claim than whites. White people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions : Gunpowder, The Compass, Paper and the Printing press. Whites rise to world power was built on these.

In fact, before 1500 there were very few white inventions but plenty of Chinese and Egyptian ones.The Egyptians invented civilization itself along with stuff like writing, calendars, irrigation, mining, first to study Math, first to build modern cities and so on.

However I will not deny whites there inventions and a lot of the inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. But that is only because they have been on top in that time. If it’s because white ppl are born with more intelligent, then white people would have been on top all throughout history not just a fifth of it. British and American power is fresh in our thoughts, but it’s just the latest chapter in the book of history.

Onto Race and IQ next.

I've never claimed my race to be superior, I personally think all races are equal. However, what I hate is when people pull out the race card at every opportunity, like you seem to be doing. Oh before you start, I have a dual nationality, I've been bullied for it several times, and I've never claimed 'racism' apart from when someone called me a terrorist and hit me. When someone's been rude to me, I've never automatically said "IS IT BECAUSE I'M NOT FULLY ENGLISH?! RACIST!"

Get over it, no one cares about race.
Original post by saroona abdi
MATE R YU KIDDIN ME!!! black ppl are the first race who made the first civilization; the Ancient egyptian civilization. ancient egyptian were black africans 4 yur information luv.

The island of Malta has stone buildings older than the Ancient Egyptians...
race is over rated...

financial status is the new segregation now dont you know? :smile:
I'd be interested to see your reasoning as to why they are darker than modern Egyptians.

more masks :biggrin:

http://www.4to40.com/images/history/theancientegyptians/head_of_akhenaten.jpg

http://http://heritage-key.com/files/assets/egypt_tut.jpg

in the majority of their masks, statutes they have features akin to black africans, its mostly in their art where they have lighter skin (its weird)

isnt it nice two people can discuss race without it being an argument :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 50
I think black people invented the whole idea of big penises = greater pride.

EDIT: for obvious reasons :rolleyes:
Original post by Seven_Three
I run my own company with employees and I'm asistant manager in annother company. What do you do?

Funny thing about this thread and about the disgracefull op is that if you start any thread about immigration you're going to have left wingers all over you calling you racist, but this guy is free to call every white person racist, pedophiles and all sorts and the left wing equality warriors won't say anything. And they'll go and call me racist for calling thier attitude and policies anti-white.

Funny how you are able to run your own company and be an assistant manager in another and study in public school?

Also most people are saying this guy is being prejudice. The lefties don't agree with what he is saying at all. Stop trying to kid on you're something you're not!
Reply 52
Original post by dnumberwang
Quoted tor fruth?
Quoted truth for?
Quot the f***?
¿Qué the f***?

:biggrin: :pierre: :turban: :hide:

:getmecoat:

I haven't slept since Thursday night, forgive me!
The island of Malta has stone buildings older than the Ancient Egyptians...

Are you at uni? What course do you do? You seem to know a lot about this stuff:smile:
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
What's white on top and black on bottom?

Don't know, though 'society' was a funny answer...

What's black on the outside, white on the inside?

Spoiler

What's white on the outside, black on the inside?

Spoiler

Original post by Lewroll
Also look at some of the features in egyptian art/masks
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_c1QyoNpgQxU/SBDHi-7dEYI/AAAAAAAACS0/_F1AzAMcPq8/s400/masks2.jpg
http://achanjati.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/akhenaten1.jpg

Their features certainly point more towards ethnically black

lol i cant do imageseither :s-smilie:

There seems to be a range in the statues.
this one looks Chinese to me :P
Original post by Lewroll
Are you at uni? What course do you do? You seem to know a lot about this stuff:smile:

Psychology :P

I've been on holiday to both Egypt and Malta... :biggrin:
Original post by Law123mus
Funny how you are able to run your own company and be an assistant manager in another and study in public school?

Also most people are saying this guy is being prejudice. The lefties don't agree with what he is saying at all. Stop trying to kid on you're something you're not!

I left school years ago, I'm in my early twenties.

I don't see you disagreeing with it, I don't see any other left wingers disagreeing with anything this guy has said on here. But I know if I went and made a thread about race and IQ or anything similar to this thread I would get jumped all over by you lot bleeding your hearts out, I know that because its happened many times in the past. Left wingers are anti-white that is fact, it hasn't got anything to do with equality, they just don't like white people becuase white people have more power and for a left winger that is reason enough to hate.
Reply 58
Wait a minute - so you actually debate with your friends whether the black or white race is better?! :lolwut:
Psychology :P

I've been on holiday to both Egypt and Malta... :biggrin:

Oh cool. Ive been to Egypt once, never been to Malta :s-smilie:

The OP is annoying -_-

Quick Reply