The Student Room Group

White People's Inventions

Scroll to see replies

OP, have you ever met any non-racist whites?
Reply 61
Didn't black people invent fried chicken? That gotta be one of the best inventions out there..
Original post by Lewroll
Oh cool. Ive been to Egypt once, never been to Malta :s-smilie:

The OP is annoying -_-

Egypt is much better - because they have newer buildings they are more impressive! Plus, sand. And camels.

Agreed about the OP :wink:

Also.. why is it that I keep bumping into you all over this forum. Are you stalking me? :mute:
Original post by edd360
Didn't black people invent fried chicken? That gotta be one of the best inventions out there..

Actually, Scottish people invented fried chicken, :biggrin:
(according to the internet)
Original post by edd360

There's a bit of a debate about this. It has been in Europe since Medieval times, but also developed in West Africa... not sure which came first. (Wikipedia link)

*strokes imaginary beard*
Original post by lightburns
Egypt is much better - because they have newer buildings they are more impressive! Plus, sand. And camels.

Agreed about the OP :wink:

Also.. why is it that I keep bumping into you all over this forum. Are you stalking me? :mute:

LOL- I have no idea. Im not stalking you, i could ask you the same question :biggrin:

ha lol at how we both commented on the fried chicken post :biggrin:
Original post by Seven_Three
I left school years ago, I'm in my early twenties.

I don't see you disagreeing with it, I don't see any other left wingers disagreeing with anything this guy has said on here. But I know if I went and made a thread about race and IQ or anything similar to this thread I would get jumped all over by you lot bleeding your hearts out, I know that because its happened many times in the past. Left wingers are anti-white that is fact, it hasn't got anything to do with equality, they just don't like white people becuase white people have more power and for a left winger that is reason enough to hate.

Ok first of all you are lying about being in your early twenties and own a business whilst managing another whilst whatever other fabricated story you can come up with.
Why does it say you go to school? If you are such a successful school leaver, why are you in a student forum? Wouldn't you have better things to do if you are so successful?

Go make a thread about race and iq. The reason the 'lefties' dispute what you are saying in these threads is because it's utterly false, not because they're bleeding their hearts out. There is no such thing as 'race' beneath the human race category. And the colour of your skin does not determine how smart you are. Stop lying and trying to kid on you are something special because you're not. You're an average Joe like everybody else in this website, whether black, white or indifferent!
Reply 67
Original post by Lewroll
Actually, Scottish people invented fried chicken, :biggrin:
(according to the internet)

Hmm, it still could have been a black Scotsman?
Original post by Lewroll
LOL- I have no idea. Im not stalking you, i could ask you the same question :biggrin:

ha lol at how we both commented on the fried chicken post :biggrin:

This emote says it all.

:surprise:
Reply 69
I think it'd be more healthy for you not to get drawn into these 'debates'.
Original post by edd360
Hmm, it still could have been a black Scotsman?

Possibly...unlikely...
i thought this guy invented fried chicken :biggrin:http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/images/sanders_h.jpg
Reply 71
Original post by NigerianStudent
Usually any time I get into a debate with a white person and they see I am getting the better of the debate they will usually pull out two things

1) White People’s Invention And Creations 2) Race and IQ

First off I always find funny that when I point out the bad that whites have done, whites are quick to point out how other people have done it too. Like with the slave trade they quickly point out that Africans and Arabs did it too.

HISTORICAL CONTEXT SUDDENLY MATTERS

But when it comes to the good things, like inventions, white people act like they are the only ones then

HISTORICAL CONTEXT SUDDENLY DOES NOT MATTER

Indeed white people’s inventions And creations and Race and IQ are usually the two main arguments that whites will use to prove how they are the most progressive and advanced of all the races.

White people will talk about there inventions for 3 reason

1. To show that whites are the best regardless of how much racism they have have practised.
2. To change the subject. It is a great way to derail any argument about white racism: blacks hate this argument and will jump on it, quickly forgetting whatever they were talking about before. (I have done this myself)
3. To point out that x would not even be possible without white people. For example, when arguing about how racist a programme is, whites will sometimes try to end the argument by pointing out that it was whites who invented the TV in the first place.

What is wrong with this argument:

If inventions “prove” one part of mankind is better than all the rest, then the Chinese and black people have a way better claim than whites. White people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions : Gunpowder, The Compass, Paper and the Printing press. Whites rise to world power was built on these.

In fact, before 1500 there were very few white inventions but plenty of Chinese and Egyptian ones.The Egyptians invented civilization itself along with stuff like writing, calendars, irrigation, mining, first to study Math, first to build modern cities and so on.

However I will not deny whites there inventions and a lot of the inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. But that is only because they have been on top in that time. If it’s because white ppl are born with more intelligent, then white people would have been on top all throughout history not just a fifth of it. British and American power is fresh in our thoughts, but it’s just the latest chapter in the book of history.

Onto Race and IQ next.

I don't understand. You do know that this isn't Stormfront? I could understand if this was a response to a post by a racist about IQ, but it's like you've come onto TSR while drunk and decided to vent your racist side.
Original post by NigerianStudent
Usually any time I get into a debate with a white person and they see I am getting the better of the debate they will usually pull out two things

1) White People’s Invention And Creations 2) Race and IQ

First off I always find funny that when I point out the bad that whites have done, whites are quick to point out how other people have done it too. Like with the slave trade they quickly point out that Africans and Arabs did it too.

HISTORICAL CONTEXT SUDDENLY MATTERS

But when it comes to the good things, like inventions, white people act like they are the only ones then

HISTORICAL CONTEXT SUDDENLY DOES NOT MATTER

Indeed white people’s inventions And creations and Race and IQ are usually the two main arguments that whites will use to prove how they are the most progressive and advanced of all the races.

White people will talk about there inventions for 3 reason

1. To show that whites are the best regardless of how much racism they have have practised.
2. To change the subject. It is a great way to derail any argument about white racism: blacks hate this argument and will jump on it, quickly forgetting whatever they were talking about before. (I have done this myself)
3. To point out that x would not even be possible without white people. For example, when arguing about how racist a programme is, whites will sometimes try to end the argument by pointing out that it was whites who invented the TV in the first place.

What is wrong with this argument:

If inventions “prove” one part of mankind is better than all the rest, then the Chinese and black people have a way better claim than whites. White people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions : Gunpowder, The Compass, Paper and the Printing press. Whites rise to world power was built on these.

In fact, before 1500 there were very few white inventions but plenty of Chinese and Egyptian ones.The Egyptians invented civilization itself along with stuff like writing, calendars, irrigation, mining, first to study Math, first to build modern cities and so on.

However I will not deny whites there inventions and a lot of the inventions of the past few hundred years were made by white people. But that is only because they have been on top in that time. If it’s because white ppl are born with more intelligent, then white people would have been on top all throughout history not just a fifth of it. British and American power is fresh in our thoughts, but it’s just the latest chapter in the book of history.

Onto Race and IQ next.

*******s. The Romans and classical Greeks gave us democracy, architecture, the basis of philosophy, the basis of many modern languages, the basis of modern law, etc. Even when Europe was not comparatively powerful, it gave us Magna Carta, the works of Chaucer,

I think black people should simply admit that cultures led by them have contributed little to the sum of human civilisation. And please, no crap about Timbuktu. How exactly do the findings at Timbuktu affect daily life?

I don't think that one race is smarter than others, but it's a fact that some races *(whites, East Asians) have contributed the most to human civilisation.
Original post by Law123mus
Ok first of all you are lying about being in your early twenties and own a business whilst managing another whilst whatever other fabricated story you can come up with.
Why does it say you go to school? If you are such a successful school leaver, why are you in a student forum? Wouldn't you have better things to do if you are so successful?

Go make a thread about race and iq. The reason the 'lefties' dispute what you are saying in these threads is because it's utterly false, not because they're bleeding their hearts out. There is no such thing as 'race' beneath the human race category. And the colour of your skin does not determine how smart you are. Stop lying and trying to kid on you are something special because you're not. You're an average Joe like everybody else in this website, whether black, white or indifferent!

It asks what education you have, not what education you are doing.

And left wingers don't dispute this guy because he is telling the truth? Lol it is pretty obvious the attitude left winger have to race and racial debates, and that is to support the "oppressed" people and attack the other, truth, fairness or egalitarianism doesn't enter into the argument. Left wingers are out to attack white people and white society and it is painfully obvious to anyone who takes part in these threads.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
What's white on top and black on bottom?

The Inventor's league table.
It asks what education you have, not what education you are doing.

And left wingers don't dispute this guy because he is telling the truth? Lol it is pretty obvious the attitude left winger have to race and racial debates, and that is to support the "oppressed" people and attack the other, truth, fairness or egalitarianism doesn't enter into the argument. Left wingers are out to attack white people and white society and it is painfully obvious to anyone who takes part in these threads.

Lol you're not fooling anyone mate!

And I said lefties do dispute this guy. I'm a so called 'lefty' (a non biggot), I totally disagree with what he is saying. The guy clearly has a problem with White people hence why I said he should fill the chip on his shoulder. Lefties don't attack white people, lefties don't give a damn about colour as do most people, apart from you and the op.
Original post by Law123mus
Lol you're not fooling anyone mate!

And I said lefties do dispute this guy. I'm a so called 'lefty' (a non biggot), I totally disagree with what he is saying. The guy clearly has a problem with White people hence why I said he should fill the chip on his shoulder. Lefties don't attack white people, lefties don't give a damn about colour as do most people, apart from you and the op.

Oh yeah? So where are the left wingers attacking op in his other thread were he calls white people pedophiles and racists? If I said something like that agaisnt black people on this site they would be all over me defending thier special class. The double standard is obvious to anyone.
Reply 77
Of course, the common factor between all your debates is that you have got into a debate over whether whites or blacks are better. What does that say about you as a person?
Reply 78
I run my own company with employees and I'm asistant manager in annother company. What do you do?

Funny thing about this thread and about the disgracefull op is that if you start any thread about immigration you're going to have left wingers all over you calling you racist, but this guy is free to call every white person racist, pedophiles and all sorts and the left wing equality warriors won't say anything. And they'll go and call me racist for calling thier attitude and policies anti-white.

There's loads of people calling the OP racist and saying he's inciting racism. It is difficult to see things you don't want to see though, I'll admit.
Reply 79
Original post by ahnaf.c
I think black people invented the whole idea of big penises = greater pride.

EDIT: for obvious reasons :rolleyes:

Nope. White people 'invented' that to suggest Black people were more like animals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending