The Student Room Group

Is this correct : It's Not the Quantity, It's the Quality

Im getting quiet upset because I wrote a assignment, and I remembered the phrase It's Not the Quantity, It's the Quality, when I came back my whole class had written pages and pages, it seemed they got higher marks.

Im quiet worried because I dont know whether to write alot or little
The two aren't mutually exclusive, maybe they wrote to the best quality they could and as much as possible?
Reply 2
Original post by Shortarse1
The two aren't mutually exclusive, maybe they wrote to the best quality they could and as much as possible?

Yes thats correct but what if it was pages and pages and pages! The teacher will know you put in so much effort, so lets just give her/him a better grade!
Original post by My Life
Yes thats correct but what if it was pages and pages and pages! The teacher will know you put in so much effort, so lets just give her/him a better grade!

I'd hope the teacher would read it, it could be it's the worst written essay ever and wouldn't score as highly, but they might get points for having addressed more points?

Tbh if everyone else has written loads and you've written little by comparison there's a fairly good chance that while what you've written is good, it's not enough.

I'm thinking this is either a) Wah, b) A troll or c) An overly worried student, but I thought I'd humour you anyway
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Shortarse1
I'd hope the teacher would read it, it could be it's the worst written essay ever and wouldn't score as highly, but they might get points for having addressed more points?

Tbh if everyone else has written loads and you've written little by comparison there's a fairly good chance that while what you've written is good, it's not enough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending