The Student Room Group

The public is Ignorant and i think they like it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I think someone's been rejected or hurt...
Original post by Amuroray
Thats not all i do LMAO.I spend AGES look at current affairs.

But you two are missing the point,Most people are deluded and dont want to know the truth and are to busy doing and believeing in worthless things.

For instance if i talking about buliding 7 to an average guy off the street he wont know what the hell im talking about when 9/11 was the biggest thing that has happened in the last 15 years.

And people dont really care about gathering more info until something effects them.

9/11 is not the biggest thing which has happened in the last 15 years. This really shows what I was talking about;

In thinking you are different you've swallowed the will of the American government and the "powers that be", you've swallowed the agenda of someone. You've become ignorant, as ignorant as the people who believe in religion or whatever else you condemn as ignorance. Therefore, you've become just as ignorant as "the public".

How ironic.

You're just another turn in the cycle of ignorance.

Like I said, ignorance is not something absolute,- but something which everyone shares to a differing degree.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 22
Too be truely clever, you must be clever enough to know that you aren't.
The only thing I know is that I know nothing.
Reply 24
Original post by Uzzy?
I think someone's been rejected or hurt...

Why does any serious or semi serious thread have to be made because someone has been hurt?

Grow up you ****

The public is ignorant and I think they like it

You are arrogant and I think you like it.
Why does any serious or semi serious thread have to be made because someone has been hurt?

Grow up you ****

Please answer my last post, especially as to the thing about 9/11.
*sigh*
Reply 27
Most people seem to really care about what goes around them or really care about the harsh truth of things around them.

For instance things like superstitions,Fake cures to dieseases,Religion and pointless rituals all of these are examples of meaningless activitys that arent true..

Love is the perfect example,i tried explaining to my recently engaged friend that hes love for his girl isnt special at all as science shows that love is just a chemical reaction which can be triggered my nearly anything and anyone.Then i got shouted at etc etc.

Most people dont even know whats happeing in the middle east or in both korea contrys as they think thats it not important then when one of there family or friends are effected they start complaing etc etc.

Nobody questions anything untill they are effected but by then its usually to late.

But can someone tell me why?And you're one of these type of people why dont you care?

I don't believe anyone wholeheartedly who can't spell the word 'countries'.
Reply 28
Original post by super.teve
9/11 is not the biggest thing which has happened in the last 15 years. This really shows what I was talking about;

In thinking you are different you've swallowed the will of the American government and the "powers that be", you've swallowed the agenda of someone. You've become ignorant, as ignorant as the people who believe in religion or whatever else you condemn as ignorance. Therefore, you've become just as ignorant as "the public".

How ironic.

You're just another turn in the cycle of ignorance.

Like I said, ignorance is not something absolute,- but something which everyone shares to a differing degree.

That first paragraph is complete and utter nonsense.Religion is beliving in something where you cant prove.Catholics believe some guy came back from the dead LMAO If thats isnt being deluded i dont know what is tbh.

Well thats obvious isnt it:rolleyes:

But theres some sort of limit,you cleary know what i mean you're just being differcult.

And anyways we're just going around in circles.
Reply 29
lol...

I dont know whats a bigger fail, OP and his 'infowars makes you not ignorant, the public are slaves 9/11 building 7 evidence Oh em gee' outlook or mr 'I got a shiny gold A* at school after reading Platos ABC philosophy and know that you know that i know nothing that we know because you are not what you know i know'
Reply 30

Love is the perfect example,i tried explaining to my recently engaged friend that hes love for his girl isnt special at all as science shows that love is just a chemical reaction which can be triggered my nearly anything and anyone.Then i got shouted at etc etc.

Well aren't you the happiest soul I ever did see?

I love my boyfriend, I don't love the guy who serves me in the supermarket; a chemical reaction isn't just triggered because he's there.
That first paragraph is complete and utter nonsense.Religion is beliving in something where you cant prove.Catholics believe some guy came back from the dead LMAO If thats isnt being deluded i dont know what is tbh.

Well thats obvious isnt it:rolleyes:

But theres some sort of limit,you cleary know what i mean you're just being differcult.

And anyways we're just going around in circles.

No, I'm trying to explain how you are ignorant.
Get off your high horse and accept it.

Also, don't sum up the whole view of one religion just on one belief. Perhaps restrictive and full of "ignorant views", but you're ignorant in not accepting the wealth of security and morality that a religion brings to the world or followers.

You're summing up the views of a religion in one line, that, is ignorance.

Listen, read what I and may other people have said,

YOU YOURSELF ARE IGNORANT and there are so many examples of it in your posts.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by EggmanD
lol...

I dont know whats a bigger fail, OP and his 'infowars makes you not ignorant, the public are slaves 9/11 building 7 evidence Oh em gee' outlook or mr 'I got a shiny gold A* at school after reading Platos ABC philosophy and know that you know that i know nothing that we know because you are not what you know i know'

I'm not sure if you mean me, i'm just horrified at how deeply arrogant OP is being.
I've never once in this topic said I got an A* at school in Philosophy and I don't read the works of philosophers.
I just hate double standards.
Reply 33
Original post by Cinqueta
Well aren't you the happiest soul I ever did see?

I love my boyfriend, I don't love the guy who serves me in the supermarket; a chemical reaction isn't just triggered because he's there.

Do you think your love is special?
Most people seem to really care about what goes around them or really care about the harsh truth of things around them.

For instance things like superstitions,Fake cures to dieseases,Religion and pointless rituals all of these are examples of meaningless activitys that arent true..

Most people dont even know whats happeing in the middle east or in both korea contrys as they think thats it not important then when one of there family or friends are effected they start complaing etc etc.

Nobody questions anything untill they are effected but by then its usually to late.

But can someone tell me why?And you're one of these type of people why dont you care?

You're the one who goes around talking all the tinfoil hat crap.

Sit down.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by super.teve
I'm not sure if you mean me, i'm just horrified at how deeply arrogant OP is being.
I've never once in this topic said I got an A* at school in Philosophy and I don't read the works of philosophers.
I just hate double standards.

i should change the thread title to "Massively ignorant"lol
Original post by EggmanD
lol...

Oh jesus this guy wins this thread.

And to the OP, yes people are ignorant. TBH I hope it stays that way because like it or not people are stupid too. I enjoy conversing with people who know nothing and care nothing in regards to politics than those jackassed idiots who take one or two snippets of the garbage they read in the sun and then parade their ignorance for everyone to see. For instance those student tards who implored people to vote for against labour (not that I have any love for them either or any political party for that matter) and then whined about student fees, completely forgetting the definition of a coalition government.

Relative to him it is.
It brings emotional satisfaction, making his life happier.

Just do one, bitter *******.
Reply 38

I don't think our love is anymore special than any other loving couple, but to say anybody can fall in love with anybody due to a chemical reaction is stupid. No matter how hard the guy who serves me in the supermarket tries there's never going to be love or a 'chemical reaction' between us.
Reply 39
You know what,im not going to make any thread like this or any serious thread as it doesnt get treated seriously.

Ill just post up thread like"What should i get my girlfriend for her 18th blah blah blah".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending