The Student Room Group

Got 20 days of holidays left, Can i pull the jan exams out of the bag HELP

/////
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP
Yeah it's possible. If you are productive in the time you spend working then it should be possible to get those grades.

Make sure you go through all the material first before doing papers though, although it's probably given you an idea of what to expect in the exams it's not going to be very productive actually answering the questions if you haven't covered everything. Have you bought any revision guides?
Reply 3
Get off TSR and open a book and read it. Or as some people call it, revise.

You're welcome.
Reply 4
Of course its possible, think positively!
Of course it isn't possible. You my friend are destined for failure, working 9 to 5 in McDonald's and then taking night shifts at Tesco. The fool thinks he can coast an exam that he hasn't started revising for 6 months in advance. :rolleyes:
Touche.
Reply 7
People in general on TSR revise way too excessively. The majority of people I know haven't started any substantial revision yet.
Reply 8
got the same exams, ive been getting C's and D's in all the past papers and plan to do 45 mins a day per subject until exam day. Remember to make use of other peoples work, on this site laods of people have posted past revision notes etc.. its all gd stuff.
Just don't procrastinate, then it should be fine. No one I know has tsarted seriously revising yet.
Yes you can just avoid procrastinating :smile:
Every thinks their so clever because they say "procrastinating"
Original post by stjohnpeters
Every thinks their so clever because they say "procrastinating"

No it's because we can differentiate between 'their' and 'they're' in sentences :smile:
Reply 13
This is what I want to know!
It's possible if you get off TSR and start revising.
Remember you have time to revise in-between exams as well.
Original post by Amscared
got the same exams, ive been getting C's and D's in all the past papers

You're doing better than I am. currently not doing any better than just scraping a D...
Reply 17
I had the same exams and three more this time last year and started revision in the Christmas holidays. Just make sure you use your time effectively and you'll be fine. Good luck. :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Carpet21
I had the same exams and three this time last year and started revision in the Christmas holidays. Just make sure you use your time effectively and you'll be fine. Good luck. :smile:

what grades did u get?
Reply 19
Original post by gchaggar75
what grades did u get?

A's in all of them! Anything's possible!

Quick Reply

Latest