The Student Room Group

So, I just fell down the stairs.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I once fell down the stairs after a shower, wearing nothing but a towel (I fell all the way down to the bottom, but the towel only managed to go about 5 stairs down :colondollar:) My sister's boyfriend then decided to walk through the door to see what all the commotion was... I don't think I have ever moved faster IN MY LIFE.
Hahahahah

I once fell up the stairs in front of the school entrance, was icy and whatnot. :colonhash:
Reply 22
Original post by TheSilentG
Wait how can you fall up the stairs? Julie, I want you're smoking from the looks of things it's very effective :biggrin:.

Like, my foot missed the next step up and I slipped.. :tongue: I probably should've smoked something, it hurt like a bitch :redface:
Reply 23
Wait how can you fall up the stairs? Julie, I want you're smoking from the looks of things it's very effective :biggrin:.

Easy; thinking there are too many steps than there are = flat on face.

My friend did a kind of accidental front flip down the stairs once. It was impressive.
Reply 24
Original post by juliewho
Like, my foot missed the next step up and I slipped.. :tongue: I probably should've smoked something, it hurt like a bitch :redface:

Poor you :smile:. I assumed you were smoking something due to the object in your avatar, is it some sort pink toilet shaped bong?
ahahahahahahaahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA

*stops to breath*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Major coughing..

That ^ is my reaction to people falling, didnt turn out too well when I got on the bus with my mum and she tripped then went flying towards the bus driver who looked pretty terrified in the confined place he was sitting.

Urmm I fall all the time. The most recent was in assembly. It was rather random, I got up to leave and a guy sat in the row infront of me got up and tilted his chair so that the back legs were facing outwards. Me not seeing this walked straight into it, went flying across the floor. Should have just let myself fall because as a result of trying to stop myself, it looked rather awkward.

I then got up and left like nothing had happened.
Reply 26
Poor you :smile:. I assumed you were smoking something due to the object in your avatar, is it some sort pink toilet shaped bong?

No, it's a huge dildo.
Reply 27
When I was younger me and my little sister would get a duvet cover and sit on it at the top of the stairs and slide down the stairs, however one day we were about to do the same thing and when we were about to slide down she sort of slipped down before me and started falling down the stairs, she ended up falling into the cabinet at the bottom and looked up at me sprawled out like a retard and said "Ow" I rofl'd
Reply 28
Original post by ily_em
Easy; thinking there are too many steps than there are = flat on face.

My friend did a kind of accidental front flip down the stairs once. It was impressive.

...I was kicked down the stairs by my brother, I wasn't...Until all the toys I carried up the stairs fell on top of me :mad:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 29
No, it's a huge dildo.

And you're sucking on a huge dildo why?
Reply 30
I was playing table tennis with my dad on saturday at this rundown snooker club which has one table tennis table in the back.

It's cheap to play.

Anyway, about an hour in we were evens and so i wasn't profiting nor was i losing any cash. I just got into a new frame of mind and imagined that i was Ma Long (world number 1 TT player) and my form was so hot that the sun was asking to borrow some of the heat.

I was thrashing him 8 - 0 and i was playing wildly, just pumped up. He hit a cross court and i did some wild dive and just flew into the side wall and banged my head into the concrete and fell down pathetically.

True, sad story. Still won that game and profited by £5

Small compensation for the embarassment and the acutal pain.
Reply 31
And you're sucking on a huge dildo why?

Me and my friend are desperate :tongue:
nah, I was blowing a balloon up :colondollar: and someone took a photo.. we didn't realise how bad it looked until we saw the picture :redface:
Original post by CB91
No light on + steep stairs + no handrail = :colonhash:

Luckily I only fell 5 steps, not the whole way. My arm is very sore and its starting to bruise, but it doesnt seem to be broken or anything. Stupid radiator at the bottom. :colonhash: My knee is quite painful too but ill live.

Anyone else fallen down the stairs recently? Any funny stories? :colone:

Not recently, but apparently when I was like 5, I fell down the stairs at my grandparents, bounced the whole way across the room and broke an expensive vase =/ This is odd as to do that id have to fall one way, then go diagonally across the room (ie backwards/left) and thats quite a distance and speed to break a vase from there! maybe my grandma was BSing me
a few months ago. at my friends house theres a wooden spiral staircase, was drunk and absolutely stacked it. very painful.
Reply 34
Owie. Good thing you're alright!

I have many painful stories when it comes to falling up and down stairs. :colondollar:
Reply 35
Me and my friend are desperate :tongue:
nah, I was blowing a balloon up :colondollar: and someone took a photo.. we didn't realise how bad it looked until we saw the picture :redface:

:redface: Unbelieveable, it's a bit big don't you think?
Reply 36
Original post by Linweth
When I was younger me and my little sister would get a duvet cover and sit on it at the top of the stairs and slide down the stairs, however one day we were about to do the same thing and when we were about to slide down she sort of slipped down before me and started falling down the stairs, she ended up falling into the cabinet at the bottom and looked up at me sprawled out like a retard and said "Ow" I rofl'd

Me and my sister did this too! We played all sorts of dangerous games on the stairs :cool:... I tell ya, I would have a lot less childhood memories if I lived in a bungalow.
All of my failing down stairs stories are uninteresting, but I've stayed at a B and B with a slippy wooden floor complete with rugs, and an open air corridor between the shower and rooms. I ran from the shower to my room wearing a towel, slipped on a rug and hit my thigh then arm on the corner of a chest of drawers (that happened to be in this corridor). All in front of about 5 boys from my year at school.

Quick Reply

Latest