The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I want to see the picture. :puppyeyes:

Yeah, I bet being a mod changes that. :hand: At least you're not cliquey like most of them.

Guys, expect some downtime soon. Including the maintenance guy. :hide:
i still think its a woman :no:
I hate the stupid picture that comes up when TSR goes down for maintenace.
I don't think any are "cliquey" tbh. Actions depend a lot on where you mod :sadnod:

And yea, downtimes expected soon. This is why
I feel like such a Grinch this year. Is there anyone else really loathing all this Christmas malarkey atm?
Original post by flowermaster91

I still think you're a man.

Spoiler

deffo u

Original post by Loz17
I don't think any are "cliquey" tbh. Actions depend a lot on where you mod :sadnod:

And yea, downtimes expected soon. This is why

I think some are. :yes: Mostly supers, more than minimods, though. :colonhash:

Yeah RK quoted me saying it. Summin' to do with the midnight ****.

Original post by fallen angel9
I feel like such a Grinch this year. Is there anyone else really loathing all this Christmas malarkey atm?

:console: I'm often like this for a bit, but now I'm feeling all good and christmassy, just to rub salt in the wound. :sad:

Me :yep: although it sort of cheers me up, it also makes me sick to my stomach

:sadnod: but I'm enjoying being home atm though.

Original post by Crazy Paving

I think some are. :yes: Mostly supers, more than minimods, though. :colonhash:

Yeah RK quoted me saying it. Summin' to do with the midnight ****.

I dunno. My point stands for them too. It might be more coz they have loads more to do than minis.

:console: I'm often like this for a bit, but now I'm feeling all good and christmassy, just to rub salt in the wound. :sad:

I think it's all the stress of actually having to get home on Christmas Eve , the fact I haven't got my family presents yet (Boots 3 for 2 ftw) and having to listen to Christmas music all day at work. :sigh:
Original post by yoyo462001
I still think you're a man.

Spoiler

OHHH ohhhh hereee we go :hand: bitch, that transvesvite blates has some nigerian heritage tbh. Tbh the women in nigeria all look like men, if it wasnt for their over done brown/bright red lipstick and their pat butcher style wigs it wouldve been hard to tell the difference

Spoiler

I think it's all the stress of actually having to get home on Christmas Eve , the fact I haven't got my family presents yet (Boots 3 for 2 ftw) and having to listen to Christmas music all day at work. :sigh:

Merry Christmas!!
deffo u

deffo your mum

im kinda looking forward to xmas :colondollar:
Original post by AutVinceriAutMori
Me :yep: although it sort of cheers me up, it also makes me sick to my stomach

:sadnod:
Original post by Loz17

Yeah I do kind of wish I was at home for a bit longer. :sad:
Original post by yoyo462001
Merry Christmas!!

:indiff:

Well that's weird because there are no Women in Uganda, need to ask you're dad a few personal questions about his sexual preference I think :sly:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah I do kind of wish I was at home for a bit longer. :sad:

It would be nice for you to be home for the term break tbh. Deserve it :sadnod:

When does your contract terminate? Or is it a permanent job now?
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17

I dunno. My point stands for them too. It might be more coz they have loads more to do than minis.

In a week or so you'll be wanting to be back at uni. And then the cycle begins. Oh boy is summer super long :nopity:
Original post by Loz17

lol

:console: You took on a lot of shifts. I know money is money, but remember, you are only human. (I think). I now just have Wednesday morning and them am not in until after christmas, so back to the normal music. :yy: (which is still poor, but better than the christmas music). I decided to say no to boxing day this year, I've worked the last 3. :h:

deffo your mum

im kinda looking forward to xmas :colondollar:

no, deffo u.

Why? Gonna get your hair done like Rihanna?
(edited 13 years ago)

I sorted my presents :king1: ages ago, which is good for me, I usually leave it till the last moment :smile:

Latest