The Student Room Group

All over me and suddenly gone cold!!

anon for obvious reasons
rather it is deleted thanks

Cut the long story short I met a girl on campus during the day through an acquaintance (in the library of all places)

Unfortunately my friends (and consequently me) have a reputation as the biggest cu*ts on campus and being generally obnoxious spoilt "lads".

We got talking on a night out the next day, and she mentioned how her friends had pointed me out as someone she should definitely stay away from. The girl herself is one of those rah rah arrogant types (like most people at my uni) and she was actually quite good fun to talk to- as well as very very hot (yeah im shallow)

I ended up pulling her all night andwent back to mine but nothing much happened.

We text back and forth for a week and the next week the same happened, we both came back to mine and spent the night with her- nothing too sexual happened , she left early morning. I pushed it a little at one point but when she made it clear she wouldn't put out YET I eased off.

We kept texting back and forth but she seemed a bit off with me and I kind of stopped texting her- knowing I'd see her soon a night out. However this time - she was really cold and I later saw her pull some guy. As she pulled him she made sure I was watching and made sure she did it in front of me- we made alot of eye contact in the process.

Im not that fussed in the scheme of things- just wondering what the hell happened. This was on the last night of term and we've broken up for christmas but Im not sure why she did that. Even her friends looked surprised. I'd say shes a whore but if anything she seemed quite frigid. Generally bemused
Reply 1
So how many STD's do you actually have?
Reply 2
The 'eye contact while kissing thing' means she maybe does like you....

You sound pretty arrogant.. girls dont like that. If you want a relationship, ask her our on a date, a nice meal.. quiet walk... no sex. If you just want sex... move on.

Or she's just playing you like a slag.... Is she drunk? Alcohol effect people in so many different ways. Think about it.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
anon for obvious reasons
rather it is deleted thanks

Cut the long story short I met a girl on campus during the day through an acquaintance (in the library of all places)

Unfortunately my friends (and consequently me) have a reputation as the biggest cu*ts on campus and being generally obnoxious spoilt "lads".

We got talking on a night out the next day, and she mentioned how her friends had pointed me out as someone she should definitely stay away from. The girl herself is one of those rah rah arrogant types (like most people at my uni) and she was actually quite good fun to talk to- as well as very very hot (yeah im shallow)

I ended up pulling her all night andwent back to mine but nothing much happened.

We text back and forth for a week and the next week the same happened, we both came back to mine and spent the night with her- nothing too sexual happened , she left early morning. I pushed it a little at one point but when she made it clear she wouldn't put out YET I eased off.

We kept texting back and forth but she seemed a bit off with me and I kind of stopped texting her- knowing I'd see her soon a night out. However this time - she was really cold and I later saw her pull some guy. As she pulled him she made sure I was watching and made sure she did it in front of me- we made alot of eye contact in the process.

Im not that fussed in the scheme of things- just wondering what the hell happened. This was on the last night of term and we've broken up for christmas but Im not sure why she did that. Even her friends looked surprised. I'd say shes a whore but if anything she seemed quite frigid. Generally bemused

What happened the first night you took her home? You should've f*cked her that night...did she give you any resistance that first night? She may've just wanted you to bang the **** out of her that first night...and maybe lost interest when you failed to make it happen. I'm only speculating on this, though, because I don't know the full details of what happen that first night.

To be honest with you, she seems like a really horrible person. By pulling another guy in front of you, she was 'testing' you to see how you'd react, but she was also being plain nasty.

My advice is don't react to this. Appear unphased by what she did, and pull another girl and make sure she sees you with that girl, or if you're in a club at the same time as her then pull another girl and make sure she sees you do it. This will make her jealous and want you, because that's how human nature works and girls get jealous very easily when they see a guy with other girls.

But if a girl ever did that to me, I'd pull another girl and forget about her. Girls that are plain nasty like that don't deserve your time of day. If you respect yourself, you won't tolerate disrespect like that from any girl. Move on - there's so much more pussy out there.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
She was probably expecting you to push harder so she could feel sexy and wanted.
Reply 5
Ignore the biatch. Give her the cold shoulder and she will come running right back to you and soon you will find her right between your legs.

Or

She might move on to some next man.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending