King's College London
London
Original post by MylesXD
Where else you applying for? :smile:

Imperial,York,UCL and Bristol
Reply 22
Original post by South's Finest
Imperial,York,UCL and Bristol

:wink: Will Imperial be your First Choice?
Reply 23
i got an offer from kings WOOOOOOOOO:wink::wink::wink::wink::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:
Original post by MylesXD
:wink: Will Imperial be your First Choice?

If they give me an offer yeah
I'm suprised they gave me an interview tbh
Original post by kapoor154
i got an offer from kings WOOOOOOOOO:wink::wink::wink::wink::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

Congrats bro
What were the conditions ?
Reply 25
I'm suprised they gave me an interview tbh

What where your predictions? :smile: , btw the person above is a medical applicant
(edited 13 years ago)
[QUOTE="MylesXD;28985721"]
I'm suprised they gave me an interview tbh [\QUOTE]

What where your predictions, btw the person above is a medical applicant

A* Maths
A Physics
Dunno about Further maths but I'm gonna assume an A
My PS was imo nothing special
Reply 27
[QUOTE="Finest;28985766" South's="South's"]
Original post by MylesXD

A* Maths
A Physics
Dunno about Further maths but I'm gonna assume an A
My PS was imo nothing special

:eek: Surprised u meet the entry requirements, whens your interview or you already had it ? :smile:
[QUOTE="MylesXD;28985817"]

:eek: Surprised u meet the entry requirements, whens your interview or you already had it ? :smile:

2nd February so plenty of time to prepare
Reply 29
im applying for computer science with management and a year abroad at kings :smile: kings my 3rd choice though
Reply 30
Original post by ashton.alfred
im applying for computer science with management and a year abroad at kings :smile: kings my 3rd choice though

What else you applying for? :smile:
Reply 31
Original post by MylesXD
What else you applying for? :smile:

err same sorta subject lol, ITMB at UCL is first choice. Computer and business at warwick and straight computer science at Nottingham and Loughborough :smile: got all acknowledgements just waiting for some decisions now :smile: wbu?
Reply 32
err same sorta subject lol, ITMB at UCL is first choice. Computer and business at warwick and straight computer science at Nottingham and Loughborough :smile: got all acknowledgements just waiting for some decisions now :smile: wbu?

Should be in my sig :smile: have you got offer from nottingham yet? or did u just sent it offer? :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by MylesXD
Should be in my sig :smile: have you got offer from nottingham yet? or did u just sent it offer? :smile:

sent it bout 2 weeks ago, no offer yet, how long do you think it should be before i here anything from anyone? and you got any offers yet?
Reply 34
sent it bout 2 weeks ago, no offer yet, how long do you think it should be before i here anything from anyone? and you got any offers yet?

Yeah i have 3 Offers and interview from UEA lol :/ Just waiting on one more :smile:

strange Nottingham has been given out loads of offers for Computer Science :eek: :wink: should be getting one shortly, i would say with the Xmas period :/ not until next year but i got offer today so idk :s-smilie:
Reply 35
Original post by MylesXD
Yeah i have 3 Offers and interview from UEA lol :/ Just waiting on one more :smile:

strange Nottingham has been given out loads of offers for Computer Science :eek: :wink: should be getting one shortly, i would say with the Xmas period :/ not until next year but i got offer today so idk :s-smilie:

gratz, and yer hope to here something soon, only been 9 days since notts acknowledgement so nothing to serious yet
Reply 36
Original post by the maths guy

Original post by the maths guy
nah i'm really into computer science. i'm good at maths but i don't really find it interesting (just satisfying :biggrin:), and i'd hate to spend 3-4 years in uni just proving stuff. comp sci is more practical and less boring, and lets me apply my maths knowledge into something i actually enjoy - not just for the sake of using maths

Did you just neg me?
I got my offer just yesterday evening (21/12/2010) AAB comp sci :smile:
Reply 38
Nice :smile: Hopefully I'll see you there.
Reply 39
Original post by iwearoddsocks
I got my offer just yesterday evening (21/12/2010) AAB comp sci :smile:

Congratulates :biggrin: , what else you applying for?, are you just applying for Computer Science Bsc?
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest