The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoyo462001
Well that's weird because there are no Women in Uganda, need to ask you're dad a few personal questions about his sexual preference I think :sly:

Spoiler

Spoiler

HAHAHAHA :|

i think we need to ask that about nigerian women of why they all (except for smeh) look like men :dunce: im surprised you can even tell the difference between your mum and dad :lolwut:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait FA you're still in Kent :zomg:
In a week or so you'll be wanting to be back at uni. And then the cycle begins. Oh boy is summer super long :nopity:

By 2nd week of Jan I may. I'm really happy with my bf, family, work friends and best friends here for now though and not likely to want to be back to uni for a few weeks. Only reason then will be missing my uni friends (which will probably really hit end of this week time)

I'm working back at my old job as well which I love and didn't want to leave so being home is great atm :p:
Hey everyone it's my first time on here. My flight home got cancelled so I'm stuck here for christmas and I'm gonna die of bordem/loneliness.
Original post by Crazy Paving
lol

:console: You took on a lot of shifts. I know money is money, but remember, you are only human. (I think). I now just have Wednesday morning and them am not in until after christmas, so back to the normal music. :yy: (which is still poor, but better than the christmas music). I decided to say no to boxing day this year, I've worked the last 3. :h:

True. :sadnod: It's just I needed to pay rent and parents have felt like they reached their limit in supporting me (which is perfectly fair tbh) and it's just so hard when you have to pay rent and yet have enough left over to be able to eat properly as well. And I don't really have any valid excuse as it is the holiday now and all my work is over. But there's so many Christmas temps who I;ve spoken to who aren't working over Christmas. :nothing:

Back to the good old Michael Buble and James Blunt it is then. :nopity:

I love the day when the loan comes through. And everything is in your bank.
Original post by Crazy Paving

no, deffo u.

Why? Gonna get your hair done like Rihanna?

nah pretty sure it looks like your mum

LOOL! that actually was quite funny :colonhash: nahh just coz of the whole family time thing which is kool and then going on holiday on new years....after doing some work :sigh:
@Flowermadness

Lol 'apart from smeh'.

Nigerian girls are hot :coma: unlike you grasshopper girls. Isn't that right Umbengamojohahaoofufdhbansdodudbdnskau Jean?
Original post by Loz17
It would be nice for you to be home for the term break tbh. Deserve it :sadnod:

When does your contract terminate? Or is it a permanent job now?

Is it possible to report FM's posts as racism?
(edited 13 years ago)
Wait FA you're still in Kent :zomg:

:sadnod:

I'm all alone now as everyone's gone home. :cry2:

I'm going round my friend's tomorrow though. :yep:
Original post by camelfarmer
Hey everyone it's my first time on here. My flight home got cancelled so I'm stuck here for christmas and I'm gonna die of bordem/loneliness.

theres internet in ghana???!? :eek::eek::eek:
LOOOL! you bitch, loz wont report me so go suck out :rofl2:
Original post by flowermaster91
theres internet in ghana???!? :eek::eek::eek:

What makes you think I'm in ghana? Also I'm pretty sure they've got some internets there. How do I add an avatar?
Original post by fallen angel9
True. :sadnod: It's just I needed to pay rent and parents have felt like they reached their limit in supporting me (which is perfectly fair tbh) and it's just so hard when you have to pay rent and yet have enough left over to be able to eat properly as well. And I don't really have any valid excuse as it is the holiday now and all my work is over. But there's so many Christmas temps who I;ve spoken to who aren't working over Christmas. :nothing:

that feeling is just :coma: just want january to come, being broke sucks

Sri Lanka :top:

I see no racism :no:

:rofl2:

Spoiler

I'm such a money orientated person. :sogood:

My first word wasn't mummy, it was money. :ninja:

:console: Workwise, christmas is always rubbish. It's a busy, stressful time.

nah pretty sure it looks like your mum

LOOL! that actually was quite funny :colonhash: nahh just coz of the whole family time thing which is kool and then going on holiday on new years....after doing some work :sigh:

nah, i spotted u first.

lol, spending christmas with Ugandans. Sounds great. :bigsmile:
@Flowermadness

Lol 'apart from smeh'.

Nigerian girls are hot :coma: unlike you grasshopper girls. Isn't that right Umbengamojohahaoofufdhbansdodudbdnskau Jean?

nigerians obviously cant read, low literacy rate there i presume <1% :dunce:

LOOOOOL! GASSSED! uganda >>>>>>> nigeria :hand: you dont even have a proper african name you bounty samuel adebayor adebesi musalowuwakawaka

dont be a bitch, i can so easily report you :rofl:
So, the avatar?

:sadnod:

I'm all alone now as everyone's gone home. :cry2:

I'm going round my friend's tomorrow though. :yep:

Oh sorry to hear that :hugs:, you're going to be back home for christmas right?

Spoiler

After she sent me a message in confidence say how you're a whore and poor excuse for a black girl. No my words, hers. :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Loz17
Sri Lanka :top:

you fool yoyo, go look up the definition

best mod ever :adore:

Hi. Do you farm camels? :smile:

Loz17

White trash. :talkhand:

Latest