The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Stuck in Bristol

Hi everyone.

My flight was cancelled so I'm stuck in Bristol over christmas. Questions:

1. Any ideas what I can do to keep from dying of bordem?
2. Anyone wanna do something with me?
Aww, wish I was stuck in Bristol! Just finished uni there and loved the whole thing! Might be a bit dull on your own though :frown:
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by sparrow-legs
Aww, wish I was stuck in Bristol! Just finished uni there and loved the whole thing! Might be a bit dull on your own though :frown:

Nah you don't want to be "stuck" there! It's a great place but seriously I'm glad I left yesterday just as the snow had been falling for a couple of hours - the whole place was gridlock (good thing I knew the back roads!!) then had to endure an 8-hour drive back to Newcastle :frown:

But yeah to answer the OP will you not get a rescheduled flight before Christmas? Snow's meant to die off next few days so here's hoping!! :smile:
if the motorways are ok, i should be in bristol for christmas visiting family. but looking at weather and motorways, it doesnt look too likely!
where were you meant to be going to? home?
Wanna have a snow ball fight on the Downs? :wink:
Original post by camelfarmer
Hi everyone.

My flight was cancelled so I'm stuck in Bristol over christmas. Questions:

1. Any ideas what I can do to keep from dying of bordem?
2. Anyone wanna do something with me?

I'm stuck at home and not in a good part of Bristol.:colonhash:

Maybe hang around Cabot circus, with so many restaurants and cafes around, you have a large choices if someone kicks you out for staying too long
Reply 6
I was supposed to fly to Sri Lanka, I'm not looking for a rescheduled flight cause the flights were fully booked as is it was and atleast 5 were cancelled. Plus I'd only have a few days and it wouldn't be worth it.

As to the guy who offered to snow ball flight me, I'll do it. Everyone else, thanks for the replies...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending