The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yoyo462001
Okay maybe Loz didn't say that but FA sent me a PM saying you were moist and she was ashamed to be black because of you. I thought it was harsh but when I though about it it made sense :dontknow:

you're the one that made fa literally whiter than cp :hand:
Original post by fallen angel9
:lies:

What does being moist mean again?!

EDIT -just looked it up :yep:

:nothing:
Original post by flowermaster91

:nothing:

i actually dont, and stop lying about loz butters nigerian

I just guess you originals aren't as tight as you thought.
I'm confused again :nothing:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Exactly. Who wants to go there or associate with it's people? :puke: They stole Zimbabwe's flag tbh. :colonhash:

:rofl: All of Africa is pretty fail tbh. :lol:

Snowflake. :plz2:

:snow: << yeah, that's you. :hand:

who want to associate with chavvy english people :pierre: ... zimbabwe stole from us :hmmm:

pffft, could say the same for uk :hand:

Hey she's here for the balance. i.e.

Flowermaster--------Super blick/nightsky/black/freshie-------Normal black---ME & Jay---------White black ----Pol & FA

You see there's a balance too many real blacks like me and Jay and the balance is thrown off, too little super blick darkies like you and it gets thrown off again. You get the picture.
I just guess you originals aren't as tight as you thought.

originalzzz ftw :mfing:
Original post by Loz17
I'm confused again :nothing:

basically nigeria is the worst country in africa and yoyo is failng to accept this :nopity:

also he tried lying about you, im going to report him for that

Flowermaster--------Super blick/nightsky/black/freshie-------Normal black---ME & Jay---------White black ----Pol & FA

You see there's a balance too many real blacks like me and Jay and the balance is thrown off, too little super blick darkies like you and it gets thrown off again. You get the picture.

What the **** is that?! Every black person on this thread is a bounty imo.
originalzzz ftw :mfing:

:awesome:

from bounty to non bounty

pol
fa
smeh
fm
jay
sango

my black laptop
blick nigerian

then we have you

as we can see there seems to be a balance of bounties and non bounties, but an uneven distribution if we were to look at the level of blickness in the thread. Therefore we can conclude that yoyo is the blickest and literally the blackest (and not in a good way either) of the thread. The only way one could distinguish the difference between him and the nightsky is by his big voodoo doll black magic like eyes

bitch :hand:
basically nigeria is the worst country in africa and yoyo is failng to accept this :nopity:

Urm.....ok

:vroam:
What the **** is that?! Every black person on this thread is a bounty imo.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!

:rofl2:

I dare you to report me, I'll get you banned (again) :bootyshake:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!

:rofl2:

I think you are the least though,but there are still elements

again :nothing:

cba, you're not worth the time :camp:

Again? :beard:
I think you are the least though,but there are still elements

i know, most of my mates think im such a bounty :sigh: although some of the typical black girls can be pretty annoying :nopity:
from bounty to non bounty

pol
fa
smeh
fm
jay
sango

my black laptop
blick nigerian

then we have you

as we can see there seems to be a balance of bounties and non bounties, but an uneven distribution if we were to look at the level of blickness in the thread. Therefore we can conclude that yoyo is the blickest and literally the blackest (and not in a good way either) of the thread. The only way one could distinguish the difference between him and the nightsky is by his big voodoo doll black magic like eyes

bitch :hand:

Daymn you went in hard :rofl2:

I have to give it to you, you are the blackest around :congrats: And damn you have swagger toooo

Latest