The Student Room Group

I am sick

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilzyy
I'm 18....I need a new job man -_-

yeah it looks all greasy and stressful when it's busy in McDonalds haha. Though this time of year it's busy here too, and hey at least you don't run the frozen section and don't have to be in a giant room at -22c most of the day! :tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by joey11223
yeah it looks all greasy and stressful when it's busy in McDonalds haha. Though this time of year it's busy here too, and hey at least you don't run the frozen section and don't have to be in a giant room at -22c most of the day! :tongue:

Lol...I was working the other day, snow was falling heavily..and yet it was really busy..
Ah but I often have to make expeditions into the walk-in chiller to get stuff lol...:P
Original post by Wilzyy
Lol...I was working the other day, snow was falling heavily..and yet it was really busy..
Ah but I often have to make expeditions into the walk-in chiller to get stuff lol...:P

chiller as in like 2 degrees? It's funny when I go out of the freezer sometimes I go into the chiller and I'm all "wow it's so warm in here!"

Hope you're not working tomorrow morning!
Reply 63
chiller as in like 2 degrees? It's funny when I go out of the freezer sometimes I go into the chiller and I'm all "wow it's so warm in here!"

Hope you're not working tomorrow morning!

Lol...the chiller's freezing, you're mental! :P
Why, will it be snowing heavily? Ah the only day I know I'm working this week is Boxing day ¬¬
Original post by Wilzyy
Lol...the chiller's freezing, you're mental! :P
Why, will it be snowing heavily? Ah the only day I know I'm working this week is Boxing day ¬¬

no I meant you're up late, so you'll be all tired and cranky at work!:tongue:

I should go to sleep...need to be up at 10am and I like my sleep...I must be focused tomorrow...well...at least understandable.
Reply 65
no I meant you're up late, so you'll be all tired and cranky at work!:tongue:

I should go to sleep...need to be up at 10am and I like my sleep...I must be focused tomorrow...well...at least understandable.

Ohhh haha....In contrast to what I've been saying tonight, I'm generally very cheerful even on minimal sleep...but not working tomorrow..just off to a math tutor...

why you up at 10 tomorrow?
Original post by Destroyviruses
You sound depressed or stressed. Have you seen a doctor about this?:bear::console:

Why did I get a negative rating for this!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending