The Student Room Group

CCEA AS Religious Studies January 2011 Resit

Hi this is my first post in this forum although i have been observing for a while and found many of the members very helpful and i was wondering could anyone help me with a simple request? a pdf file or something similiar which will cover everything i need to know about the Religious Studies module "An Introduction To The Acts Of The Apostles" , any help would be very much appreciated as i have lost my files from last year and i am beginning to worry as i am resitting this exam with along with other exams in January,
Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by JibbyRobbo
Hi this is my first post in this forum although i have been observing for a while and found many of the members very helpful and i was wondering could anyone help me with a simple request? a pdf file or something similiar which will cover everything i need to know about the Religious Studies module "An Introduction To The Acts Of The Apostles" , any help would be very much appreciated as i have lost my files from last year and i am beginning to worry as i am resitting this exam with along with other exams in January,
Thanks guys :smile:

page 12 of the attached pdf.

PS: this is for the revised AS/A2 specification.

this microsite contains all the materials including specification and past papers for CCEA A level religious studies.

http://www.ccea.org.uk/religious_studies/

Hope this helps :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thanks mate that does help :smile:
But i was wonderin if anyone has revision notes on this subject as that is more of a specification although it is helpful :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by JibbyRobbo
Thanks mate that does help :smile:
But i was wonderin if anyone has revision notes on this subject as that is more of a specification although it is helpful :biggrin:

Use your textbook :confused:
Reply 4
dont have it man and th school cant order anymore for some reason :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending