The Student Room Group

I want a girlfriend.. and she has to be white.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
As stated in the OP, when I was young I encountered a couple of bad racial experiences, and was put off by white people ever since. Its only been in the last year that I've been able to overcome that and have an urge to open up to this race in particular.

Thats not to say that I'm closed to black/mixed race/latina etc.. its just worthy of note with whites because I completely closed myself off from them and I'd like to change that.

That's quite ironic to say that. You've had bad experiences with white people yet are willing to forgive and let go, yet bad experiences with indian girls but still hold a grudge?
Reply 61
Original post by HumanNature1992
That's quite ironic to say that. You've had bad experiences with white people yet are willing to forgive and let go, yet bad experiences with indian girls but still hold a grudge?

Not necessarily holding a grudge, I'm just saying I'd rather not indulge in a relationship with the asian girls I know because the majority of them fit the stereotype. You can't compare that to a white kid running over my broken ankle with his bicycle at high school now can you?
Not necessarily holding a grudge, I'm just saying I'd rather not indulge in a relationship with the asian girls I know because the majority of them fit the stereotype. You can't compare that to a white kid running over my broken ankle with his bicycle at high school now can you?

No considering the bicycle thing has no relation to white girls lol.

I wasnt arguing with you, just curious. But like i've said I agree with the fact that the majority of the Asian girls do fit that stereotype and I went to school in a heavily asian area and know many of them. Not one of them doesn't fit said stereotype. Possibly if I find somebody that doesn't I may consider it, but i'll have a much better chance just going for White, Black, Mixed Raced, Latino, Arab women who I also find more attractive.
(edited 13 years ago)

So your more likely to forgive a person who physically assaulted you than was 'loud' around you :eek:

Silly Indian boy, I'm not Indian however you have offended me, I have Indian friends who came from wealthy homes and attended the best schools and some are the most beautiful and most humble down to earth girls I've ever met.

Being mixed race it would piss me off if people were to say things like mixed race girls are loud' as an excuse for not dating them. It's ridiculous and just a stereotype.

Stereotypes are wrong and offensive, I know some white people who see any male with the indian skin tone as a 'muslim' or 'bomber' how STUPID is that?

You are just as bad as the white people or people of other races who throw prejudice at Indians and say things like 'P a k i' or make curry jokes as you share their view of 'whiteness' being more superior however sorry to break it to you buddy ....you're not white.

:frown:
Reply 64
No considering the bicycle thing has no relation to white girls lol.

I wasnt arguing with you, just curious. But like i've said I agree with the fact that the majority of the Asian girls do fit that stereotype and I went to school in a heavily asian area and know many of them. Not one of them doesn't fit said stereotype. Possibly if I find somebody that does I may consider it, but i'll have a much better chance just going for White, Black, Mixed Raced, Latino, Arab women who I also find more attractive.

If you're asian yourself, don't disclose it here. PortiaLovesMcqueen will come out of nowhere and brandish you as a self-hater:rolleyes:
Reply 65
Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen
So your more likely to forgive a person who physically assaulted you than was 'loud' around you :eek:

Silly Indian boy, I'm not Indian however you have offended me, I have Indian friends who came from wealthy homes and attended the best schools and some are the most beautiful and most humble down to earth girls I've ever met.

Being mixed race it would piss me off if people were to say things like mixed race girls are loud' as an excuse for not dating them. It's ridiculous and just a stereotype.

Stereotypes are wrong and offensive, I know some white people who see any male with the indian skin tone as a 'muslim' or 'bomber' how STUPID is that?

You are just as bad as the white people or people of other races who throw prejudice at Indians and say things like 'P a k i' or make curry jokes as you share their view of 'whiteness' being more superior however sorry to break it to you buddy ....you're not white.

:frown:

For the nth time. I did not say that nice down to earth Indian girls don't exist. You need to stop assuming things ffs.

No, I didn't forgive the person who physically assaulted me by being more open to getting to know others of the same race. Are you seriously that dim?

Theres a difference between calling someone a bomber out of their skin tone what I said. My claims are opinions based on the sample of girls I know, and I said from the outset that this is just a trend I find from knowing such girls.

Also I don't get what the indian friends of yours being wealthy have got to do with anything. Get a life, really.
If you're asian yourself, don't disclose it here. PortiaLovesMcqueen will come out of nowhere and brandish you as a self-hater:rolleyes:

Lol, you both have valid points, but I feel she's not really understanding what you're trying to say.
Reply 67
Lol, you both have valid points, but I feel she's not really understanding what you're trying to say.

I don't think she wants to.. its sad no?
For the nth time. I did not say that nice down to earth Indian girls don't exist. You need to stop assuming things ffs.

No, I didn't forgive the person who physically assaulted me by being more open to getting to know others of the same race. Are you seriously that dim?

Theres a difference between calling someone a bomber out of their skin tone what I said. My claims are opinions based on the sample of girls I know, and I said from the outset that this is just a trend I find from knowing such girls.

Also I don't get what the indian friends of yours being wealthy have got to do with anything. Get a life, really.

Because you've based your stereotype on the 'ghetto' Indian girl.
This thread and your original post is very stupid because

1. You state 'she must be white' but then say 'actually I don't mind black,mixed race of hispanic :confused:

2. Your have no sufficient information to defend your opinions.

3. HumanNature1992 has the approach people SHOULD have, he has had some bad encounters in the past however is OPEN, you are CLOSED.

'She must be white' :colondollar: I say you do what those other self hating Indian's do and bleach your skin and also dye your hair blonde and wear blue contacts so you can live your WHITE DREAM and get all the white girls you want!

:biggrin:
Reply 69
Because you've based your stereotype on the 'ghetto' Indian girl.
This thread and your original post is very stupid because

1. You state 'she must be white' but then say 'actually I don't mind black,mixed race of hispanic :confused:

2. Your have no sufficient information to defend your opinions.

3. HumanNature1992 has the approach people SHOULD have, he has had some bad encounters in the past however is OPEN, you are CLOSED.

'She must be white' :colondollar: I say you do what those other self hating Indian's do and bleach your skin and also dye your hair blonde and wear blue contacts so you can live your WHITE DREAM and get all the white girls you want!

Are you insane?

1) I've clarified that from the outset I didn't mind and when I wrote white I meant to say not Indian.. I didn't mean to limit it to whites only but I meant to include hispanics/mixed race etc.

2) I know MANY indian girls, and so do have enough information to defend my opinions. You don't know me to judge that.

3) HumanNature1992 has himself admitted that he'd rather not go for indian girls, I don't get how thats any more Open than how I am?

Still calling me a self hating indian after generalising from my post? you're a bigger fool than you claimed me to be
Reply 70
To be fair to you OP, I see your point. I'm Indian, and Indian girls can be how you described. I also agree with PortiaLovesMcqueen in that there are exceptions.

But, you agreed there are exceptions from the outset and I think PortiaLovesMcqueen must be trying to wind you up.

I agree that many asian girls can fit the stereotype, am I self-hating?
Original post by newlife
To be fair to you OP, I see your point. I'm Indian, and Indian girls can be how you described. I also agree with PortiaLovesMcqueen in that there are exceptions.

But, you agreed there are exceptions from the outset and I think PortiaLovesMcqueen must be trying to wind you up.

This is what I was going to say. You both have valid points and to be fair the OP hasnt totally closed himself from Asian girls and fair enough if he finds girls of other races attractive.

Just because this is the case doesn't mean he hates his race and wants to be white (Y)

In his OP he says

the indian girls have a tendancy to be bitchy, more fake, shallow and so on. I'm Indian, and I accept that there are some girls out there, Indian/Asian, who are exceptions to the rule,

So in no way has he completely generalised at all and I along with alot of my friends can back that^ statement up having experienced being around Asian girls.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 72
This is what I was going to say. You both have valid points and to be fair the OP hasnt totally closed himself from Asian girls and fair enough if he finds girls of other races attractive.

Just because this is the case doesn't mean he hates his race and wants to be white (Y)

Exactly.
Are you insane?

1) I've clarified that from the outset I didn't mind and when I wrote white I meant to say not Indian.. I didn't mean to limit it to whites only but I meant to include hispanics/mixed race etc.

2) I know MANY indian girls, and so do have enough information to defend my opinions. You don't know me to judge that.

3) HumanNature1992 has himself admitted that he'd rather not go for indian girls, I don't get how thats any more Open than how I am?

Still calling me a self hating indian after generalising from my post? you're a bigger fool than you claimed me to be

:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Me calling you a self hating Indian isn't generalising you kind of put that on yourself with your narrow views.

No, seriously it could work, use some super strong skin bleach, dye your hair blonde, get blue contacts, if you have a typical Indian nose get a nose job and you can pass for a white boy. You would LOVE that wouldn't you ? I could help you raise the money we could do a 'White Is Right Transformation Campaign' especially for you.

:ahee:
Original post by newlife

:colondollar:

I have no problem with you or HumanNature 1992 :smile:
Reply 75

Me calling you a self hating Indian isn't generalising you kind of put that on yourself with your narrow views.

No, seriously it could work, use some super strong skin bleach, dye your hair blonde, get blue contacts, if you have a typical Indian nose get a nose job and you can pass for a white boy. You would LOVE that wouldn't you ? I could help you raise the money we could do a 'White Is Right Transformation Campaign' especially for you.

Out of all the people viewing and replying.. not one person has said he self-hates or wants to be white. I recall finding an insightful post from you in another thread, but reading your comments here I think OP deserves a bit of defending.

He's not self-hating, 2 other people have stated that, and you have no justification in implying otherwise. If I were like you I'd make a massive rant about how offended I am being an Indian and seeing you cuss down our noses. But, I'm not.
Reply 76

Get a life, really. If you think I'm self-hating and want to be white by knowing more white people and being open for a relationship with them then you're the most retarded person on TSR.
Reply 77
Original post by newlife
Out of all the people viewing and replying.. not one person has said he self-hates or wants to be white. I recall finding an insightful post from you in another thread, but reading your comments here I think OP deserves a bit of defending.

He's not self-hating, 2 other people have stated that, and you have no justification in implying otherwise. If I were like you I'd make a massive rant about how offended I am being an Indian and seeing you cuss down our noses. But, I'm not.

Dont worry newlife, I think she's a wum
Original post by newlife

I'm not offended by OP. I think his REALLY funny, he can't back up his views so he is very easy to wind up. :colone:
Get a life, really. If you think I'm self-hating and want to be white by knowing more white people and being open for a relationship with them then you're the most retarded person on TSR.

LOL nooo, you get a life and stop being so colour oriented and also I'm awaiting you telling your mother all this you are saying here :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending