The Student Room Group

Warwick Application Response!

Hey, I got this Email from Warwick this morning.
Dear applicant,

Thank you very much for your recent application to Warwick via the UCAS application system. This email is just to let you know that your application is being considered by the course selector and you will be notified of the decision in due course. You can check the progress of your application on line via the UCAS website.

I have already gotten an Acknowledgement. Its been a month since i have applied.
Has anyone else gotten this Email. And any idea how much longer do they take after this response.

Thank You!
Reply 1
Yeah, Warwick seem to be in the habit of sending nice emails to try to reassure their applicants. Although I already have an offer, they sent me an email wishing me a happy Christmas yesterday! :p:
Original post by superman-lives
Hey, I got this Email from Warwick this morning.
Dear applicant,

Thank you very much for your recent application to Warwick via the UCAS application system. This email is just to let you know that your application is being considered by the course selector and you will be notified of the decision in due course. You can check the progress of your application on line via the UCAS website.

I have already gotten an Acknowledgement. Its been a month since i have applied.
Has anyone else gotten this Email. And any idea how much longer do they take after this response.

Thank You!

Original post by davidmarsh01
Yeah, Warwick seem to be in the habit of sending nice emails to try to reassure their applicants. Although I already have an offer, they sent me an email wishing me a happy Christmas yesterday! :p:

I've been waiting since October, I only received an acknowledgement email. I am terrified. I applied for PAIS. Their PAIS department says they have already rejected people. Hopefully it's a good sign that I haven't been rejected. It's my first choice and my only choice that hasn't replied back yet.

Wish me luck :cry:
Nothing will be more painful than to get rejected after the deadline. :cry: :sad: Warwick please!!
Original post by iheartmondays
Nothing will be more painful than to get rejected after the deadline. :cry: :sad: Warwick please!!

Haha You'll do great!! Best of Luck :smile:
You might not hear for 4 months or more. I didn't.
Original post by hypocriticaljap
You might not hear for 4 months or more. I didn't.

:cry: and when you finally did?
They sent me an email wishing me merry christmas :cry: God help me! I really need them!!!!!!
Reply 8
don't worry. I applied on the 1st october and had to wait till mid november for my offer. Different departments take different times. I would look at it positively....you haven't been rejected yet:smile: Just out of interest, what have you applied for?

the decision will come...it has to
Good luck XXx
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by bexter:)
don't worry. I applied on the 1st october and had to wait till mid november for my offer. Different departments take different times. I would look at it positively....you haven't been rejected yet:smile: Just out of interest, what have you applied for?

the decision will come...it has to
Good luck XXx

Thanks :sad: I applied for Politics and International Studies
Reply 10
awesome that sounds interesting...Maybe see you there next year then :biggrin:
Original post by iheartmondays
They sent me an email wishing me merry christmas :cry: God help me! I really need them!!!!!!

Aha same here :p:
By the sounds of it I'll be waiting til after the deadline..
Original post by InsaneFandom
Aha same here :p:
By the sounds of it I'll be waiting til after the deadline..

Same here :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending