The Student Room Group

Waitrose graduate assesment centre

Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows what to expect from the assesment centre? I'm going there on Jan 11th but I have no clue what to expect and what will be expected of me. Any Hints and Tips?

Jenni xx
Reply 1
Hi Jenni,

Judging by your post I'm guessing you've had your assessment centre by now. How did it go?

I've got my assessment centre next week and was wondering if you'd be able to share any of your experiences of the day? I have no idea what to expect, they don't give away much with the confirmation email do they?! and am totally nervous about what they're going to ask me.

Thanks

Jess :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Jenni005
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows what to expect from the assesment centre? I'm going there on Jan 11th but I have no clue what to expect and what will be expected of me. Any Hints and Tips?

Jenni xx

Original post by jess24
Hi Jenni,

Judging by your post I'm guessing you've had your assessment centre by now. How did it go?

I've got my assessment centre next week and was wondering if you'd be able to share any of your experiences of the day? I have no idea what to expect, they don't give away much with the confirmation email do they?! and am totally nervous about what they're going to ask me.

Thanks

Jess :smile:

Hi can anyone tell me whether girls were generally wearing suits or just smart business wear like trousers and a blouse or will i need a proper suit?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest