The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Official Warwick Applicants Thread 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by megaduck
Nah, they're open until Thursday! I know cos my girlfriend works there and I've broken up but she hasn't :frown:

could you ask your girlfriend if i have gotten an offer?:tongue:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by 108
could you ask your girlfriend if i have gotten an offer?:tongue:

I would if I could! I'm sure you'll get one :smile:
Got an offer for M.Sc. Marketing and Strategy 2011.:headbang:
Who else is joining this course?

Cheers
Anyone else just get the Christmas greeting from Warwick? :p:
Reply 1184
Original post by blacknebula
Got an offer for M.Sc. Marketing and Strategy 2011.:headbang:
Who else is joining this course?

Cheers

congratss!! i applied tooo.. I SOOOOOOO desperately want to b a part of warwick too..
how long did they take to give u an offer?
Hi Rashi,
I applied on 10th of Nov, got the offer correspondence on 6th Dec.
All the best.

Cheers
Reply 1186
Original post by Jing_jing
Anyone else just get the Christmas greeting from Warwick? :p:

Oh yeh I had one of those last week. :biggrin: Loved it.
Reply 1187
Oh I'm a bit late to the party :O applied for PPE, my ideal choice now Oxford have crushed my dreams :biggrin:
Reply 1188
Original post by Alighty
Oh I'm a bit late to the party :O applied for PPE, my ideal choice now Oxford have crushed my dreams :biggrin:

hey I applied for PPE too :biggrin: applied on 13 Dec, haven't got an offer yet though
Reply 1189
Original post by esiled
hey I applied for PPE too :biggrin: applied on 13 Dec, haven't got an offer yet though

Woop :smile: me neither, I don't think they've started sending replies yet!
Original post by anoif_
I have nothing constructive to say except I love the fact you not only have a Mean Girls quote in your sig but that it is set out in such a way that makes you think it will be profound :')

What will your insurance be?
Reply 1191
Original post by Focus08
What will your insurance be?

My insurance will most probably be Sheffield now I have an offer from Oxford to study the straight Law course so won't take up my Warwick one.
Reply 1192
Original post by blacknebula
Hi Rashi,
I applied on 10th of Nov, got the offer correspondence on 6th Dec.
All the best.

Cheers

thanks for the information mate

cheers!!
Reply 1193
Original post by type_writer
Any econ & industrial organisation offers?

have been waiting since mid October but i havent heard anything aside from an acknowledgement letter...

Same, I applied at the beginning of October but still haven't heard anything
I got the email saying that they are waiting until after the january 15th deadline so i suppose it's not too bad that I haven't got a rejection yet. Did most people get this email ages ago?

I'm PPE btw
Reply 1195
Original post by anoif_
My insurance will most probably be Sheffield now I have an offer from Oxford to study the straight Law course so won't take up my Warwick one.

Was Warwick striaght Law or was it an abroad course? Also are you gonna wait on Kings?

Still nothing here, but I guess xmas may take my mind off of it.
Reply 1196
Original post by Howellsy
Was Warwick striaght Law or was it an abroad course? Also are you gonna wait on Kings?

Still nothing here, but I guess xmas may take my mind off of it.

My Warwick offer is with a year abroad in France. I did love the course at King's but the accommodation/expense in London plus the fact that I've loved Oxford from being little makes me think I'm going to pick Oxford.

My fingers are crossed that you hear soon! Have a lovely Christmas regardless :smile:
Reply 1197
MMORSE offer came through today! :smile: Very pleased. They told us at interview day we would all get offers but it's still nice to actually see it on track, puts my mind at rest!
Reply 1198
Original post by saks10111
I sent my application on the 28th or so of September and hadn't got an acknowledgement from Warwick until about a few days back. I finally emailed the undergraduate admissions department, informing them that they hadn't acknowledged me yet and I received my acknowledgement the very next day. I also got an email from the Undergraduate Admissions Team, stating that they had sent the email way back in October, but had been having problems with applicants with hotmail email ids. Anyways, the gist of it is, you should email them and that acknowledgement will come in no time :smile:

hey. until now, i still have not received any acknowledgement but an email just came in today from warwick sending me christmas greetings and telling me that they're gonna look through all the applications including those that come in right before the january deadline before deciding. so this means that i dont need to email them anymore about my acknowledgement?
Reply 1199
Do you people think they'll look at our AS results once it is released in this coming mid jan/feb to decide on our offers? I don't think I did that well in AS... so kinda worried now... =/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending