The Student Room Group

Egypt uncovers 'Israeli spy ring'

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by nazirard
Your not bothering to understand what I'm saying. There were people in that land who we would now call Palestinians and they just had their homes robbed of them all because of those ass licking zionists.

They got expelled as a result of a war which the Arabs started.

Had they accepted the partition plan, no one would have been kicked out.
Reply 41
OMG. The pettiness of your argument shocks me. I think you need to read over what you just said. You sound like your making excuses for Israel's tyranny.

First of all the Palestinians were promised that land from the British and then came the Jewish settlers who claim the land because of religious reasons.

Balfour's declaration.

And what about post 1947? When Israel just decide to force Palestinians out of their homes.

First of all Israel didn't decide on anything like that, it was mostly local initiative of the some of the field commanders.

Second of all what do you think would have happened if Israel lost the war?
Reply 42
Original post by 4TSR
Apparently, they didn't force any arab family out of anywhere, all the ones that were living in what is now Israel, just magically disappeared... Well done you're now officially a retard.

SO the Palestinians that are living all over the arab world in refugee camps who all come from places inside Israel... how did they get there? what happened? did they just get up and leave? How about what is happening in Hebron? if you don't know what settlers do in Hebron then don't ever defend Israel again without visiting it and having a look.

It's obvious to me that since you don't have a reply you just came up with a straw man and are responding to an argument he didn't make.

Just so you can't pretend you don't understand - the Zionists did not kick anybody out until the war of 1948. That's his argument - not that nobody was ever kicked out.
Reply 43
Original post by borismor
When the Zionists came in they settled and lived on soil that was either legally purchased or otherwise completely abandoned. Nothing was taken from the Arabs.

What happened after 48 was a result of a war which was imposed on Israel.

As if the Israelis give a toss about "Legality" - What with all those illegal settlements...

There would have not been a war imposed if the zionist armed gangs didn't want one. Families and villagers WERE displaced... War crimes have been committed against the Palestinians and no one said a word because of the holocaust thing...

P.S: Note I am not referring to them as Jews... Jews lived amongst Arabs for hundreds of years across the Islamic world.
Reply 44
Original post by 4TSR
As if the Israelis give a toss about "Legality" - What with all those illegal settlements...

There were no illegal settlements before 67. Just to remind you - we are talking about pre-48 events which lead to the expulsion of the Palestinians from their homes.

A common twist of history which anti Zionists like to promote is as if the Zionists just stormed in and started kicking everyone out, when in reality pre 48 Jewish settlements did not take anything from the Arabs and still suffered pogrom after pogrom by their hands.

There would have not been a war imposed if the zionist armed gangs didn't want one. Families and villagers WERE displaced... War crimes have been committed against the Palestinians and no one said a word because of the holocaust thing...

All of which happened during the 1948 war - not before that. Don't forget.

P.S: Note I am not referring to them as Jews... Jews lived amongst Arabs for hundreds of years across the Islamic world.

As dhimmis. Such fun!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Stalin
Wrong, there was no Arab land. The land in question - Palestine - belonged to the British.

Cba with the rest of the post, but no... being British mandate does not mean that the country 'belonged to the British'. Palestine (Transjordan) was not a part of the empire. :rolleyes:
Stop being arrogant. You should be glad people here are willing to help you by giving you the correct info.

Giving random negative rep when you have a mere -1 rep power and leaving such stpid quotes will not do much for you. Stalin seems more of a credible member than you Nazirad. The first time I read the Original Post and saw. Terrorist state. I knew this was a troll but I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Now I just think you are an angry idiot looking for some web arguments eh?
Reply 47
There were no illegal settlements before 67. Just to remind you - we are talking about pre-48 events which lead to the expulsion of the Palestinians from their homes.

A common twist of history which anti Zionists like to promote is as if the Zionists just stormed in and started kicking everyone out, when in reality pre 48 Jewish settlements did not take anything from the Arabs and still suffered pogrom after pogrom by their hands.

All of which happened during the 1948 war - not before that. Don't forget.

As dhimmis. Such fun!

Yes why not? They were protected by the state and were allowed to worship freely. They were expelled from Muslim span and the Muslims took them in and built them villages In places like Tunisia... these Jewish villages still exist with Jews living in them... I do not want Israel to be wiped off the map, there are Jews who were born in Israel and there are Arabs who are born in the westbank, kicking these kids and their families out (either side) would be unfair on the current generation and the ones to follow since they don't know any other place they could call home.
Reply 48
Original post by 4TSR
Yes why not? They were protected by the state and were allowed to worship freely. They were expelled from Muslim span and the Muslims took them in and built them villages In places like Tunisia... these Jewish villages still exist with Jews living in them... I do not want Israel to be wiped off the map, there are Jews who were born in Israel and there are Arabs who are born in the westbank, kicking these kids and their families out (either side) would be unfair on the current generation and the ones to follow since they don't know any other place they could call home.

Putting your historical inaccuracies aside, I hope you now agree that the expulsion of Palestinians did not happen until the 48 war, and only happened because of the war.
Reply 49
Putting your historical inaccuracies aside, I hope you now agree that the expulsion of Palestinians did not happen until the 48 war, and only happened because of the war.

You may call it "historical inaccuracies" But that is from your deluded point of view... As far as I'm concerned, Jewish gangs committed crimes against thousands of Arabs and also against British officers who were stationed there pre-1948 (My friend works for a Pro-Palestinian charity, they have the correct facts and figures...)

I am not surprised though, the strong preys on the weak, and one day Israel will show it's true colours (more than it already has with refusing to stop building illegal settlements and attacking and killing aid workers.)

The situation is complicated as hell and will not be resolved without compromise, the Palestinians have done enough of that, The Israelis should stop with the illegal settlements, and Hamas should stop with the rockets, not flipping hard is it, but hard-headed deluded individuals (like yourself) on both sides, are making it difficult.
Reply 50
Original post by 4TSR
As far as I'm concerned, Jewish gangs committed crimes against thousands of Arabs and also against British officers who were stationed there pre-1948 (My friend works for a Pro-Palestinian charity, they have the correct facts and figures...)

Regarding British officers - Palestinians committed "crimes" against them as well, see the Great Arab Revolt as an example.

Regarding crimes against Palestinians - if you look at this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_committed_prior_to_the_1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_war_in_Mandate_Palestine

I believe you'll find that an overwhelming majority of "crimes" were by Arabs against Jews.

Moreover - nobody got kicked out of his house before 48, which is my main point.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 51
Regarding British officers - Palestinians committed "crimes" against them as well, see the Great Arab Revolt as an example.

Regarding crimes against Palestinians - if you look at this list:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_committed_prior_to_the_1948_Arab%E2%80%93Israeli_war_in_Mandate_Palestine

I believe you'll find that an overwhelming majority of "crimes" were by Arabs against Jews.

Moreover - nobody got kicked out of his house before 48, which is my main point.

Why won't Palestinians fight off the British mandate? they were an occupation force as far as anyone is concerned.
Reply 52
Original post by 4TSR
Why won't Palestinians fight off the British mandate? they were an occupation force as far as anyone is concerned.

So when the Zionists fight them it's a crime but when the Arabs do it it's not?
Reply 53
So when the Zionists fight them it's a crime but when the Arabs do it it's not?

Since it was the British who brought them in...
Reply 54
Original post by 4TSR
Since it was the British who brought them in...

The British did not bring them in, read about the white papers of 1939.
Reply 55
Original post by Stalin
It was administered by Britain. Not by the Arabs, nor by the Israelis. In fact, 'Palestine' has never existed. Before the British administered it, the Ottomans did and before them it was a series of dynasties and caliphates.

As for India, it was owned by the East India Company until it got itself into a spot of bother and vested its powers in Victoria. So, yes, India was British.

India was owned by the Mughal empire and after the successive sultans in their principalities until the East India company 'claimed ownership'
Reply 56
Original post by 4TSR
In his stupid little world, The Israelis didn't commit a crime at all.. apparently, they didn't force any arab family out of anywhere, all the ones that were living in what is now Israel, just magically disappeared.

I seriously feel like I'm wasting time arguing here because all the arguments I've read from the zionists (including Borismor's) don't actually back any of the heinous crimes Israel has made and yet they're arguing for them.

None of the Zionists recognise the Palestinians as humans with homes.
Reply 57
WRONG. The Palestinians were living in the land under ottoman rule and were being oppressed. The UN helped the Palestinians to fight the ottoman empire and were succesful. Once Palestine was established the UN decided to give the land to the British and French even though it was the Palestinians that were living their before hand. The British said they would give the land to the Palestinians and at the same time when discussed with France said they would also give it to the Jews and make a Jewish state.

Next time don't leave the important bits out. :wink:

Speaking the truth!!!:smile:

By the way the British dont own anything apart from UK, the other nations were hijacked just like Palestina. IsraHell as I like to call it, will never exist in peace until Palestians are given their rights and land back.
Reply 58
OMG. The pettiness of your argument shocks me. I think you need to read over what you just said. You sound like your making excuses for Israel's tyranny.

No, I simply debunked very simple and hyperbolic claimsn you have made, with little effort. I don't condone everything Israel does, though you seem to have little understanding of what Tyranny is.

First of all the Palestinians were promised that land from the British and then came the Jewish settlers who claim the land because of religious reasons.

The British promised the land to both parties. 80% became the Arab state of Jordan and the rest was split in 1947. The Arabs chose attempted genocide instead, and declared war.

And what about post 1947? When Israel just decide to force Palestinians out of their homes

You mean after the Arab states and Palestinian leadership invaded and declared their intention to kill off the Jewish community, during which Jewish population centres themselves were ethnically cleansed? You seem to hold only one side up to scrutiny here, it seems.
Reply 59
Original post by 4TSR
In his stupid little world, The Israelis didn't commit a crime at all.. apparently, they didn't force any arab family out of anywhere, all the ones that were living in what is now Israel, just magically disappeared.

I never said that, though I guessed in advance you would resort to personal attacks rather than factual arguments. I simply said that prior to 1947 no Arab was evicted. In fact, I was answering this sentence of yours:

There were people living there at the time Zionists came in and started acting like the animals they are.

Which insinuated that the Jews simply immigrated and started getting violent. That was not the case during decades of immigration, despite countless Arab attacks. The actuall displacement you speak of occured 60 years after immigration began, during a war for survival in which both sides commited ethnic cleansing. The 1 million Jews ethnically cleansed from the Arab world were re-settled while the Palestinians were kept by the Arab brethren in camps, to be used as political tools for 60 years.

This is how the Palestinian refugee tragedy occured. A little different than "Murderous zionist monsters came with their laser beams and raped their way through innocent Palestine". Now you get the difference between hyperbolic propagandistic oversimplification and history?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending