The Student Room Group

Veterinary Medicine Stalking Thread 2011 - For your interviews, offers and rejections

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MySweetheartTheDrunk
x

No problem and thanks, have altered the cambridge section to have a BMAT column :yep:
Original post by CezzaJ
x

BMAT score?
All in my sig

Except Bmat , 4.1 4.4 4A

Thankyou :smile: x
Original post by ziggyissocute
All in my sig

Except Bmat , 4.1 4.4 4A

Thankyou :smile: x

Done :yep:
Though when was the bristol interview?
Had a Cambridge St John's interview 10/12/10
Heard nothing from RVC (BMAT 4.9, 5.6 3A)
Or Nottingham or Edinburgh!
Original post by Smelly Ellie
x

Reply 26
edinburgh offer conditional BB in advanced chemistry and either maths or biology. Glasgow interview resheduled to 13/1
Reply 27
Hi,
Been put on hold for Bristol and rejected from Glasgow, nothing from Edinburgh or Liverpool bar the work experience questionnaire.
Thanks
Original post by Logan9
What are your other two choices and when was your edinburgh interview?

Original post by Tazhall
x

Reply 29
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
BMAT score?

5.8, 5.7, 5A
happy christmas etc!!! x
Original post by CezzaJ
5.8, 5.7, 5A
happy christmas etc!!! x

And 5A?? A perfect score.. impressive :h:
Reply 31
I've applied to Nottingham and Edinburgh and haven't heard anything other than confirmations from them yet (and a e-christmas card from Nottingham!)
Original post by Kalishka
I've applied to Nottingham and Edinburgh and haven't heard anything other than confirmations from them yet (and a e-christmas card from Nottingham!)

Only 2 vetmed choices?
Reply 33
I've applied to:

Bristol - Interview 1/12/10 but rejected before xmas
Glasgow - rejected
Liverpool - waiting
Nottingham waiting

:smile:
Original post by .sam.
x

Reply 35
Here are what i've heard so far...

Bristol - on hold
Nottingham - interview 16/02/11
London rvc - rejection
Liverpool - waiting

:smile:
Original post by dol:)
x

What is your BMAT score?
Reply 37
Apparently my dad is stalking our stalking thread and has asked why I'm not on it! Can you edit me in? I've had offer from Edinburgh, graduate entry. Still waiting for news from RVC, Nottingham and Glasgow. My BMAT was 6.8, 5.4, 3.5A. Thanks!
Original post by EAM
Apparently my dad is stalking our stalking thread and has asked why I'm not on it! Can you edit me in? I've had offer from Edinburgh, graduate entry. Still waiting for news from RVC, Nottingham and Glasgow. My BMAT was 6.8, 5.4, 3.5A. Thanks!

:rofl: Love this :yep:
You can let your dad know that your details are now on the page :tongue:
Ok assuming you had an interview before getting the edinburgh offer when was it?
Also I've assumed your other three choices are graduate entry courses.. If they aren't then let me know and I'll change it :h:
Reply 39
:borat:He'll be pleased to hear it!
I didn't interview at Edinburgh, they don't interview their graduate entry applicants. Only RVC is the other graduate entry course (4 year programme instead of 5), but you can leave me as graduate entry for the rest, because even though it isn't a separate course it is still relevant that I am graduate entry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending