The Student Room Group

Which would you chose?

OK, so I've got unconditional offers from Brunel, Staffordshire and Kingston to do Law....I'm still waiting to hear back from Kent and Surrey. Which of the three would you chose? I'm super confused rydabowtnow.....:confused:
Reply 1
Rydabowtnow? Reminds me of...

Right about now, the funk soul brother
Check it out now, the funk soul brother
Right about now, the funk soul brother
Check it out now, the funk soul brother

As for your question, which of the places do you like the best? There must be aspects of each that you like/dislike - have you visited them all?
Check out the modules of each course and see what you prefer. Have a look at what other services the uni's offer, such as societies and clubs, things you could do outside of studying.
Reply 3
Which one would I choose?
I would choose Brunel (from the three, otherwise both Kent and Surrey are 'better').

But, I'm not you, so you should make this decision for yourself by visiting the places (perhaps difficult in this weather) get a feel for the place and the environment. Look at the courses in more depth, maybe request for the module specifications so you can really get an idea of the content.
Reply 4
Brunel. It sounds exotic.
Reply 5
Ha! Thanks all, yeah I've visited all three, I'm thinking Brunel is the best option based on location etc and I felt like I could actually live there and such, but if I get an offer from Kent I might go for it as it is academically "better". Taaaa for all your help :smile:

Aaaand yessum, rydabowtnow ftw :biggrin:
Reply 6
brunel. or surrey or kent if u hear good news from them!
Reply 7
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
Ha! Thanks all, yeah I've visited all three, I'm thinking Brunel is the best option based on location etc and I felt like I could actually live there and such, but if I get an offer from Kent I might go for it as it is academically "better". Taaaa for all your help :smile:

Aaaand yessum, rydabowtnow ftw :biggrin:

I would choose Kent out of your choices too, however your first post said out of Brunel, Staffs and Kingston so I ignored it :smile: Kent is good as long as you're at the Canterbury campus however, and if I remember correctly Law is at the Medway campus? I really wanted to apply to Kent because the course that I wanted looked awesome there, however after going to an open day I was really disappointed with the Medway campus since there is barely anything there, and its shared with Greenwich and another uni from what I can remember.
Reply 8
Original post by Wookie42
I would choose Kent out of your choices too, however your first post said out of Brunel, Staffs and Kingston so I ignored it :smile: Kent is good as long as you're at the Canterbury campus however, and if I remember correctly Law is at the Medway campus? I really wanted to apply to Kent because the course that I wanted looked awesome there, however after going to an open day I was really disappointed with the Medway campus since there is barely anything there, and its shared with Greenwich and another uni from what I can remember.

Cool - if I get into Kent it would be at the Canterbury campus which is luuuverly - I didn't see the Medway campus but I think the lectures etc which are given at Canterbury are recorded and presented using this at Medway which seems odd :s-smilie: - not sure how they would differentiate between campuses if the students are doing the same course?! Who knows. Taaa v.much btw.
Reply 9
Also just realised I spelt "choose" wrong. How fail.
I know its not one of the three, but Kent.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending