The Student Room Group

GIRLS - An absolutely 100% foolproof way to see if a guy likes you!

ASK HIM.
Reply 1
The drawback of which is the guy thinking you're creepy and/or too forward.
Reply 2
Hardly fool proof. They might be embarrassed and say no, even if they do.
Reply 3
The only 100% definitive answer is telling you like him and see his reaction. If not instantly, but over the course of a few days.
Reply 4
too true + rep
Are you really bored atm.
Not really. Some guys lie and f off when they have managed to get a leg over.
Reply 7
Original post by Casshern1456
Are you really bored atm.

Very.

And sick of seeing girls whine "uhhhhhh but he looked at me like THREE TIMES so he thinks I'm hot right but ehhhh how do I KNOW" as if hoping they'll get a telepathic message from him if they obsess hard enough.
Reply 8
Guys will very rarely think a girl's wierd if she asked him if he likes her. That's a hang up that only girls seem to have.
You see, if a girl asked me if I liked her, I'd just play with her for a bit, asking her why she's asking.
The guy losing his voice and thus his ability to respond to the question, may throw a spanner in the works. :pierre:
Reply 11
At the end of the day we're animals and we all do some basic stuff. For a guy it's so easy to tell.

This goes for if your NOT long time friends...

1. He really tries to make you laugh all the time. He'll keep away from formal conversations.

2. A good trick is to mention another guys name. Watch his reaction. If he likes you he'll hesitate in his reply.

3. He'll challenge you for fun.

Don't just ask him. It takes the fun out of it.
Original post by IlexBlue
ASK HIM.

No doubt foolproof in finding out if they like you, but then there's the whole thing of seeing them everyday after if they say no XD
Original post by mikeyd85
You see, if a girl asked me if I liked her, I'd just play with her for a bit, asking her why she's asking.

aye..also useful to see if they're asking you because they don't like you, but think you like them and so want to let you down playfully.
Reply 14
Original post by AlexJK
The only 100% definitive answer is telling you like him and see his reaction. If not instantly, but over the course of a few days.

yeah this seems to work from what i've observed but i often wonder if it's just cos boys are simple and think 'meehhh yeah she's ok, go on then'

still, who cares about the method, it's the end result what matters
Reply 15
My easy 1-2-3 for girl's curiosity:
1. Make paper airplane
2. Write: "Do you like me?"
3. Chuck airplane at boy's head.

No reply or unsatisfactory answer: repeat only step 1 & 3. =]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending