The Student Room Group

Snow

Scroll to see replies

Yeah. Snow is great.
Original post by G8D
I :snow::snow::snow::snow:ing love snow.

So much snow. :coma:
I'm buying a baking tray tomorrow for some early morning sledging fun.
Reply 864
Original post by Fandabidoze!
I'm buying a baking tray tomorrow for some early morning sledging fun.

Get skateboard and take the wheels off instead!
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html?day=1

Bit of a contrast to the BBC weather forecast which is predicting a bit of fog and cloud :/

Personally I am hoping BBC is right... because I want to get home for christmas :puppyeyes:
Reply 866
Original post by secret_smile
http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/uk_forecast_warnings.html?day=1

Bit of a contrast to the BBC weather forecast which is predicting a bit of fog and cloud :/

Personally I am hoping BBC is right... because I want to get home for christmas :puppyeyes:

The BBC says its meant to be heavy snow here (its not) but the Met Office says it stopped snowing at 3pm...It actually stopped at 6 :smile: - Ive always found the Met Office to be a lot more reliable than the BBC, interestingly the BBC gives me a forecast for a location more than 50 miles away when I enter my postcode...

Good Luck getting home! - Im not sure I am at the moment :frown:
Me and my girlfriend went sledging last night :biggrin:
I love snow but i really hate the cold these days, i'm like an old person :frown:
SNOWING NOW IN LONDON AGAIN! :woo: :biggrin:
7" here in the north west, annoying powder snow as well >.<
It looks like it melted dam it :frown: but it will come back!!!!!!!!!
Reply 872
Definitely not melted here...I've just watched a woman trying to move her car for the past 20 minutes :teehee:
Reply 873
I wanted to see the lunar eclipse this morning. It snowed a few days ago, but it wasn't a lot. Today it has been snowing like mad! So it was cloudy and I saw no lunar eclipse!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 874
It's so cold here in Yorkshire the main water pipe must've frozen over and our entire street had no water at all this morning. I had to brush my teeth at school and everything. It's come back now but not before our neighbour had been out to buy litres and litres of bottled water and filled 2 buckets of snow to melt for us to use.
Oh, the joys of winter :smile:
Has anywhere in the UK not had snow yet?
Original post by Luceria
I wanted to see the lunar eclipse this morning. It snowed a few days ago, but it wasn't a lot. Today it has been snowing like mad! So it was cloudy and I saw no lunar eclipse!

Watch it on sky news :wink:
Reply 877
Original post by blueray
Watch it on sky news :wink:

The website?

It loads of snow now though. Ankle deep. Looks nice.
Reply 878
Heavy snow in Leamington.
Snow is building up in the East Midlands, not too thick yet, but the sky is actually white.

Somebody's going to be sledging down his road today :teehee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending