The Student Room Group

Why does everyone hate the BNP?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Barksy
This is either down to them being ignorant or not understanding basic human qualities (they're from the 3rd world after all)

what basic human qualities do people from less economically developed countries not understand then?
so if a black person who has lived in england since the day he was born, bought up on western values was forced to move to a country within africa, it would be okay because other people are black there, so they will feel at home?

being a certain colour does not make someone 'feel at home', there is more to 'fitting in' than the colour of skin.
they're not going to "feel at home" when they value different things, different ways of life etc.

the statement you made is ridiculously ignorant.
The British National Party is a quasi-respectable "parliamentary" front for violent neo-Nazis to pursue their agenda. They are anti-semites, homophobes, racists and political authoritarians who have well-documented links with fascist organisations like Jobbik and the KKK.

Sorry guys, but it's true. :nopity:
no we don't need to fight because we're white.
white people will never be "pushed out of britain" or anything.
if white people become less common in britain its because of mixed relationships, not being pushed out.

you're ridiculous.
Skin colour shouldn't matter
The threat that Neo-Nazis represent is not excusable by or dwarfed by the threat of Islamic extremists. Have you seen what fascists are capable of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

For ****'s sake man. Do not ever forget.

Any enemy of "Islamofascism" should be an enemy of the BNP and vice versa. You think because they're claiming to defend something you like that they won't ever be a threat to you?
(edited 13 years ago)
So everyone from an Islamic country is a fundamentalist? Look at Dubai. Plenty of different cultures live there
No, they do not need to take things at face value, because the BNP are not to be taken at face value, and it really doesn't take much digging to realise that. Their leadership both current and former features numerous Holocaust deniers, people who have planned and endorsed attacks on Jewish targets with explosives, strident homophobes and those who have attacked members of other racial groups. The video of Nick Griffin talking to KKK (former) members and sympathisers makes it clear that it is the purpose of the BNP to repackage fascism. Make no mistake about it, they are neo-Nazis. The target is Muslims now because it reflects and chimes with people's fears, but they retain all the same previous Nazi obsessions as well.

just because the bnp are racists doesnt automatically mean they wish to commit mass murder, i dont 100% believe them when they say deported ethnics will be compensated but i do believe they'd be content with nothing more harmful than mass deportations.

meanwhile, half of the muslim countries in the world at the moment are actually in civil war by islamist militants. not to mention the realities of living under sharia law with beheadings, hangings, stonings, amputations, infidel tax, and routine discrimination. and dont tell me this wont happen in britain because i go to a college 95% immigrant, i know whats going on.

admit the first one sounds better!

"Nothing more harmful than mass deportations."

Wow.

In any case, I'm not arguing that the fact the BNP are racist means they're Nazi scum. It's obviousthe BNP are racist. I'm arguing the fact that they are Nazi scum also means that they are Nazi scum. Routine discrimination? Try the BNP's 2005 manifesto which includes plans to racially segregate schools and a statement of opposition to mixed race marriages. You think the BNP aren't going to routinely discriminate? Or do you only hate discrimination when Muslims do it?

Boy would you be in for a shock if your beloved party ever got into power.
The BNP aren't secular either.
And you don't think that the glorious western nations you seem to champion play any role in the failure of these places (iraq and somalia in particular) ?

whatever you think of the third world, to claim the developed world is not barbaric is hypocrisy.
which is also false because

1. you have probably never been to the middle east
2. most people in the mid east, at least as far as syria, lebanon and iran, are far from the qutbist islamic idealists that you dislike so much- from what i saw, people were more interested in sports cars and girls than jihad.
Being religious and being fundamentalist are two different things. Being religious is sticking to ones faith; fundamentalism is arguably the opposite. Most Islamic countries have anti terror procedures in place. Most are religious but not fundamentalist. Also if the "infidels" in Dubai were being oppressed in any way then surely many would leave and many would sell their stories?

Do you also know what jihad actually is? Clue: thousands of Muslims will be doing this in 2012

Actually,thousands are doing this right now. Another clue: Education plays a big role in Islam
(edited 13 years ago)
How would that be, when they've became accustomed to British culture? A lot of third generation British Pakistani's are in the middle of Pakistani and British culture, but leaning towards British culture over Pakistani culture(partly because the language is English, they live in the UK etc..)

Also how are immigrants taking your job? ie: lots of Pakistani's are taxi drivers and lots of Polish people are plumbers. You could do either, if you really wanted to do so.
Reply 73
Ah man, does this mean I have to move 'home' to Ireland when they cleanse all the immigrants, despite never having lived there in my life?

There's no such thing as 'indiginous British' as the racist thugs at the BNP would have you believe, we've been invaded and conquered so many times that we're all a nice big mix of pretty much everything. I think what people who support the BNP are failing to grasp is pretty simple, there's no such place as 'brown-man land', or in the case of the EDL 'Islamland'. Telling people to 'go home' when they've likely lived in Britain there whole lives is pretty retarded.

All this 'them or us' talk is bull****, since when did the colour of your skin decide which nationality you are?
Reply 74
Seriously. Ethical cleansing?
What's wrong with you.

Here is what me thinks!
Should the BNP get rid of Asians, Eastern Europeans. And maintain a "British" country(Considering, the amount of invasions of Romans, Normans, Vikings, Anglo Saxons ETC Invaded).
Then all import gotta stop. Can someone name me a company that makes:
"pure" British tea?
"pure" British curry?
"pure" British sugar?
I doubt it. They say they are stealing their jobs. WHAT THE ****?
I have never seen a British person wanting to clean toilets or do labor. All I can see are many unemployed who live in crappy areas, who don't want jobs and want to live off benefits. Thats British. I have seen many white British kids in my school who **** about like prats and usually end up in prison. Where as me, a colored Pakistani (to which is a culture I hate) is doing his a levels a year earlier and getting A's and A*'s.
I have always joked about Nick Griffin's house being empty as his TV is made in Korea, his computer is made in Taiwan, his coffee/tea will come from Africa. It's probably only meat that will have came from the UK. Saying that does Nick Griffin not go to non British takeaway's then as they're not British at all! It would also mean that he shouldn't be shopping at any supermarket or really any shop in the UK that deals with imports. So, in Nick Griffin's ideal world we'd have no trade?
Reply 76
when you say british indigenous people, what do you mean exactly? i've never really understood the BNP, the whole concept of sending people back to the countries of their ancestors. because, lets not forget, britain has always been multicultural.

are you proposing we should deport solely blacks and asians, or should we deport white people too, because the vast majority of white british people will have ancestry from the saxons, the vikings, the french, the romans, the danes, etc.

for the BNP to be true to their supporters, they'd have to deport virtually everybody.
Why do you think people hate them dumbass.
Original post by willbee
when you say british indigenous people, what do you mean exactly? i've never really understood the BNP, the whole concept of sending people back to the countries of their ancestors. because, lets not forget, britain has always been multicultural.

are you proposing we should deport solely blacks and asians, or should we deport white people too, because the vast majority of white british people will have ancestry from the saxons, the vikings, the french, the romans, the danes, etc.

for the BNP to be true to their supporters, they'd have to deport virtually everybody.

I think the BNP say that indigenous Brits are those that have ancestory dating back to the people that crossed during the Ice Age from Catalonia. Most people can trace their ancestory to back then.
Reply 79
Vote BNP, cause Griffin is the definition of Britain.

/end sarcasm*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending