The Student Room Group

Girls with male doctors/gynecologist...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Mujeriego
Why?

You already know.:rolleyes:
Reply 21
Whilst I can understand some apprehension to male gynaecologists wouldn't that be seen as unimportant when you think about how they are there to check your health?
(edited 13 years ago)
See I've always felt that if I needed such an examination as a guy then I'd want a female doctor, much less awkward.
Reply 23
Original post by spazman21
How is it even possible to **** off to posts on TSR?!?

He does it often, asks him again. He is busy doing it right now.:cool:
Reply 24
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Are you afraid of what a male doctor might do?:colone: Anyway, if she touches you there, do you feel uncomfortable? Would you feel uncomfortable if a male touched you there?:smile:

Has anyone ever told you your a bit of a voyeuristic pervert?
Reply 25
Original post by L i b
Lesbian.

Really? That's utterly pathetic if it's true!

Are you trying to use a sexuality identity as an insult?:eek: Does it really matter if she is lesbian and likes being felt up by female doctors.:rolleyes:
Male or female, either way I don't care.

They're medical professionals, to imply they're abusing their power is insulting and hopeless hyperbole.
You already know.:rolleyes:

I actually don't.
Original post by ArcaneAnna
^ I hate people like this.
Why would a gynecologist feel the need to feel a vag up?
His job is to look at minges all day, everyday.
I'm sure male gynos get as excited over that, as we get over toothpaste.

This. How sceptical can one get.
Reply 29
Original post by ash-corbett-collins
See I've always felt that if I needed such an examination as a guy then I'd want a female doctor, much less awkward.

You kidding, aren't you?
Reply 30
Original post by lovely_me
Male or female, either way I don't care.

They're medical professionals, to imply they're abusing their power is insulting and hopeless hyperbole.

I'm not implying that all of them do that but neither denying that any of them do that. Let's be realistic. Power corrupts. And that's a fact.
Reply 31
Don't be so stupid about it. They're not there to 'feel you up', just to check that you're ok. It's just their job to have a look at your vagina. Seriously, get over it.

And whoever said that there needs to be a female chaperone... well I'm pretty sure that this is also wrong. So, so wrong.

Grrrrr.
Reply 32
If any of you had ever done a gynaecology or urology job, you'd understand just how unsexy it really is. Tbh the OP's questions sound far more creepy than any gynae examination.

As for a chaperone, it is GMC guidance that one should be offered, but it's not an absolute requirement as some patients may not want one, and it may not always be practical/safe.
Are you trying to use a sexuality identity as an insult?:eek: Does it really matter if she is lesbian and likes being felt up by female doctors.:rolleyes:

i am not a lesbian and i don't like being touched there by strangers even if they are doctors, but i get your point.
Reply 34
If you're afraid a male doctor is perving on you, what if I put the thought into your head that all female doctors are lesbians? :mwuaha:
Reply 35
Original post by hamijack
Has anyone ever told you your a bit of a voyeuristic pervert?

Seeing your posts on other threads I see I will not reach your level of deviance. But thanks for your words.:smile:
Reply 36

I agree. How could you even tell he was feeling you up if he had to examine you? Unless he was being really obvious about it, and there's no way he'd be able to get away with that, chaperone present or not. I can understand why people might feel uncomfortable with having a strange man poking around down there, but anyone who is afraid of being abused by him is just being paranoid and ridiculous, imo.

OP is clearly an idiot, though. Piss poor writing style aside, he negged me for my first post for no discernible reason.
This thread = :rofl:
I don't really care if my doctor (or nurse) is male or female. Working in a hospital and handling peoples' junk every day (to wash, dress wounds, apply cream, check/remove catheters, etc) has showed me how little healthcare professionals really care about your naughty bits; they see it every day.
Mine is a male, and he's really professional and puts me at ease. If anyone feels uncomfortable though, they always have the right to change who looks at them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending