The Student Room Group

Is hitting a skinny weak as a girl man as bad as hitting a woman?

the main argument for not hitting women is they are much weaker than a man and can just be restrained. does this mean if a skinny little phaggot of a guy was in your face slapping/yelling it would not be alright to hit him (even though he is as weak as an average girl)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Some girls have been known to knock out guys during fights...
Reply 2
If this 'Skinny little phaggot' was having a go at me in my face I would hit him without a thought about how much he weighed/build.
Reply 3
Pretty much, yeah.
Reply 4
Why would you want to brawl in the street like a wild animal anyway?
It's not great, but not as frowned upon as hitting a woman.

I mean, why would you need to? You said they could be restrained, so do that and problem solved.
Reply 6
The main argument for not hitting women is because violence is wrong, but rolling back to the chivalry argument - you used to put women on a pedestal because you felt they were prizes to be won. Hence you didn't hit women because that would result in a less good looking prize. That same argument wouldn't apply to a skinny dude unless you're gay.
Reply 7
My personal philosophy is to hit anything that yells in my face.
Reply 8
He is obviously trying to male the point that regardless of a womans build or attitude it is seen as a truly low thing to do if a man slaps a woman. This is also regardless of the mans build who she is attacking.
The point being shown that no matte the circumstance the majority in society will be disgusted at any male hitting any woman but not any man hitting any man.
Reply 9
The guy has the potential not to be 'a skinny weak phaggot', whereas a woman just doesn't have the testosterone. So yeah, it's effectively his choice to be skinny and weak in which case if he provokes violence then return it, that said if a woman hit me I'd have no qualms about hitting her right back - she'd have demonstrated that she is no lady.
Reply 10
Does it really matter, a prick is a prick, sometimes it takes a guy to beat the sense back into the "phaggot".
If you are defending yourself, there it is not 'bad' to hit a women, if the force is less/equal, so i would say the same rules apply for anyone regardless of gender/build.
I don't think hitting anyone is much to be proud of, to be honest with you.
Reply 13
If a guy beat up a skinny guy I'd just think he was a total dick head. But if he beat up a woman I'd think he had serious issues if he couldn't control his anger so badly he'd violate a major rule. It's more a, 'he actually went there' than 'wow he made her nose bleed' or w.e. For me anyway.
They are the same but people aren't going to see it like that.
I'm not saying it's right I'm just saying how it is.
EMZ=]
Reply 14

Girls have equal rights now.

So it's OK to hit them.
Hitting anybody is wrong except in self defence. If you feel you can only resolve a dispute by fisticuffs then you ought to be in jail.
It makes me sad to see so men admit they would hit a woman. :ashamed2: Not cool men, NOT COOL at all.
Reply 17
Why is hitting a women worse?If They hit you,knock them out.Full stop.
Male aggression is so taboo that hitting a skinny guy is really not as bad as hitting a burly woman.
Reply 19
Original post by lovely_me

Original post by lovely_me
It makes me sad to see so men admit they would hit a woman. :ashamed2: Not cool men, NOT COOL at all.

Well then don't hit a man and a man won't hit back. If a woman is instigating violence she is trying to express that she can dominate said male in a physical manner. She should then accept it when she wakes up in hospital.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending