The Student Room Group

Would you kill and eat your pet if you were starving to death?

Scroll to see replies

I'm planning on it in january, my pet's name is (Rahu), will be killed after each of my exams

RIP RAHU :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:
Original post by theths
people have been known to eat their own limbs/other people who have died in plane crashes etc. to stay alive

i wouldn't like the thought of it, but ultimately, yeah probs - our ultimate instinct is survival at the end of the day

edit: ok so the "eating own limbs" thing was from a stephen king story and at this point in time google did not give me any actual factual stories backing it up, but people do chop off their own limbs without anaesthetic if they're trapped or something, definitely

Ooh, which one? :awesome:

For me, without a doubt I would. (But I don't have any pets though).
if you're starving to death, wouldn't your pet also be starving to death?
Reply 43
lol absolute idiots, you all 100% would.
No way!
Original post by yahyahyah
lol absolute idiots, you all 100% would.

We're not idiots. We've never been in that situation, so how would we know how we'd react? Of course people are going to say no.
Reply 46
No, even though I don't have a pet.

Even if you did (:eek:) eat it. What's the point? You'd suddenly get rescued the day after? I doubt it. You'd be hungry again quite quickly.
If it was at that stage, my pet would have killed me and eaten me already. More of a hunter and probably less emotional so it will now when it has to, while I'll probably try to put it off.
Never.
Who says I have to kill them when I take one of my cats legs? :holmes:
Reply 50
I doubt my hamster would be more than a half-moutfull, might as well die with something cute and fluffy to cuddle. :hugs:
Original post by Einheri
I doubt my hamster would be more than a half-moutfull, might as well die with something cute and fluffy to cuddle. :hugs:

if you don't it will EAT you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:
Reply 52
Original post by im so academic
Ooh, which one? :awesome:

For me, without a doubt I would. (But I don't have any pets though).

"survivor type":biggrin:

stephen king = ledge
I just wouldn't be able to kill my two cats/guinea pig. :frown: I'd rather die than kill them for my benefit.
No. But I'm suicidal most of the time so I'm no good to ask :biggrin:

Also, to all of you who claim you wouldn't eat your beloved pet, why is a cow or a sheep that is slaughtered of any less worth? It is very hypocritical in my opinion.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by fire2burn
... magic.

Cambridgeshire or Hogwarts?
Original post by Captain92
Well, I have a budgie... and eating 100kcals of bird wouldn't really keep me alive all that long...

I have two. Maybe they taste like chicken. :colone:
Original post by Amuroray
This thread shows people are too soft and weak to survive in a harsh place and would die out without much effort.

I would kill my pet my teeth if i had to.

Literally take a bite out of it.

Good to know there are still some sincere users. This thread has been a gathering of liar:colondollar:.
Original post by Lazuliblue
Also, to all of you who claim you wouldn't eat your beloved pet, why is a cow or a sheep that is slaughtered of any less worth? It is very hypocritical in my opinion.

No emotional attachment. :holmes:
Reply 59
Animal, yes. Pet, no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending