The Student Room Group

I want a girlfriend.. and she has to be white.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by babygirl110
What type of girls do you prefer?

If you're talking about what I prefer race wise. Any other - Mixed Race, White, Black, East Asian, Arab, Latino etc...(thus cannot label me as a white supremacist)

That's not to say I would NEVER date a South Asian because I've said in this very thread that i'm not completely shut off to the idea.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 101
Fijian women....
Are you kidding? :s-smilie: Also what about black girls?
And for the record, I'm white, and I personally don't noice the colour of people's skin, so yes, If I found someone attractive, they could be any nationality.
Reply 103
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Are you kidding? :s-smilie: Also what about black girls?
And for the record, I'm white, and I personally don't noice the colour of people's skin, so yes, If I found someone attractive, they could be any nationality.

What about North African girls? Arab girls? Chinese girls? Latino girls? Brazilian girls? Pakistani girls? Bengali girls? Sri Lankan girls? Japanese girls? Korean gils? Australian girls? Kiwi girls? Zulu girls? Somali girls? etc.

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is though - Al-OP has just stated his preference and that he wants a girlyfriend. I'm not sure what he wants us to do though, lol!
Original post by Mr Smurf
There are white girls that like South Asian guys. Just not Oriental guys. It sucks for me because I like white girls a lot :sad:.

When are you gonna stop pretending to be East Asian? Funny how you never say what type of East Asian you are? Suspicious eh?
Original post by LaughingBro
When are you gonna stop pretending to be East Asian? Funny how you never say what type of East Asian you are? Suspicious eh?

I am not pretending :facepalm:. I just don't want to reveal which Oriental country my roots are from :colonhash:.
Reply 106
I am not pretending :facepalm:. I just don't want to reveal which Oriental country my roots are from :colonhash:.

Why not? I even reveal what city I was born in? Are you afraid because it is North Korea?

Mr Smurf: Because you're worried your real ethnicity will be revealed when challenged by a person of your claimed East Asian ethnic group.
Original post by effofex
Why not? I even reveal what city I was born in? Are you afraid because it is North Korea?

I was born and raised in London. But I just don't want to reveal which specific Oriental country my ethnic origin is because I don't want to give to much information about myself on here :colonhash:.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 109
lmfao i thought indians only married a sikh/hindu?
our parents would not approve of a gorah!

Mr Smurf: You're so dumb! It's really hard to believe you are East Asian.
Original post by Roocky
I wasn't agreeing with you chum, i am an asian girl so i'm a lil confused as to where you got the idea, if you're talking about the whole 'rude gal' image then in moderation it can be hilarious :tongue: as long as they're not genuinely 'pull a blade on your ass' ghetto. But hey, everyone is entitled to preferences, perhaps you should look at joinin particular uni societies to meet some girls you like? Polo springs to mind :biggrin:

You're an asian girl? I have been lured by the famous 'asian persuasion' myself from time to time.

Your kind have a filthy appeal that I simply cannot resist.
Reply 112
I was born and raised in London. But I just don't want to reveal which specific Oriental country my ethnic origin is because I don't want to give to much information about myself on here :colonhash:.

I bet there will be many people from that same country resident in London.

I don't see what you have to fear, especially since you aren't revealing a telephone number or home address.
Reply 113
Original post by Buneet
lmfao i thought indians only married a sikh/hindu?
our parents would not approve of a gorah!

Lies.
Original post by HumanNature1992
If you're talking about what I prefer race wise. Any other - Mixed Race, White, Black, East Asian, Arab, Latino etc...(thus cannot label me as a white supremacist)

That's not to say I would NEVER date a South Asian because I've said in this very thread that i'm not completely shut off to the idea.

Lol I wasn't going to label you anything. For some reason I thought you were Asian so I wondered about your preferences.
Original post by effofex
I bet there will be many people from that same country resident in London.

I don't see what you have to fear, especially since you aren't revealing a telephone number or home address.

I don't want people I know in real life to know it's me. I don't even give away which university I go to on here.
Reply 116
I'm starting to get sick of Indian guys crying about white girls :facepalm2:
Reply 117
Original post by Joel4fun4u
You're an asian girl? I have been lured by the famous 'asian persuasion' myself from time to time.

Your kind have a filthy appeal that I simply cannot resist.

Chat rubbish mate, i wash, occasionally :mad:
Reply 118
There both people you talk to them like you talk to any other girl you meet them like you meet any other girl. YOU RACIST ****.
Reply 119
Original post by effofex
Lies.

lol mine would go mental but in liverpool it's like spot the sikh seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending