The Student Room Group

Is love worth fighting for?

Is it foolish to forsake everything, give every amount of effort, go through anything for love?

I mean. what's the point of love if it's easy?

Would you risk everything, scars, burns, anything to be with someone you loved?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, probably. Love can make you do irrational things. :dontknow:
In the words of the nation's sweetheart, Chezza, we gotta fight for this love. :yes:
:ditto: (to Addzter)

Love is difficult to understand. It can make you or break you. It can be the difference between happiness and heartache etc...
Not many people realise it is much more difficult than it is made out to be, and isn't always lovey-dovey running through a meadow stuff. Its hard work. Its like a full time volunteering placement which we can't choose.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4
Yeah it is.
You gotta fight fight fight for ya lo-

oh..

Original post by unknownking321
In the words of the nation's sweetheart, Chezza, we gotta fight for this love. :yes:

Damn you, beating me :dry:
Reply 6
If you say you love someone, you have a responsibility to see it through. You can't then complain about it, saying it's not worth it, because you already made that commitment to somebody.
Reply 7
Nah
Reply 8

If I risked everything, scars, burns or what ever for love, she probably MIGHT still love me.

But could we still make love? no...

So nah, it's not worth it mate.
Reply 9
Only you can be the decider of that :smile:
Reply 10
I was just watching this:
Reply 11
Original post by unknownking321

this!
If it's worth having, it's worth fighting for.
Original post by Anonymous
Is it foolish to forsake everything, give every amount of effort, go through anything for love?

I mean. what's the point of love if it's easy?

Would you risk everything, scars, burns, anything to be with someone you loved?

Worked for the nation's sweetheart. My, My, dearie me. She ended up at TK Maxx.
Yes, love is worth fighting for. But, unrequited love isn't.

There's nothing worse than fighting a losing battle by loving someone who doesn't love you enough to fight for you.
Hell no.
I dont believe in love anyway, but i dont think its something you should fight for.
Come on that doesnt make sense
Yeah but not real fighting, maybe over tekken or something.
If it's really love, then you shouldn't underestimate it. It really can give you the strength to do things you wouldn't have thought yourself able to do, or that you would have previously deemed crazy.

A year ago, I'd have thought it's all hyped up, blah blah. The power of love really is quite an extraordinary thing though :yes:
Reply 18
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Hell no.

:ditto:
Reply 19
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Hell no.
I dont believe in love anyway, but i dont think its something you should fight for.
Come on that doesnt make sense

yeh i'm a bit confused as to what you mean..... did you mean you should fight for it?

Quick Reply

Latest