The Student Room Group

Are guys serous when they say they prefer slim girls to big girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by arabie

anyway op, just to prove that i was listening - yeah no your bum doesn't look big in that

Say what? :lolwut:
Original post by Anonymous
no offence, but I don't get when people say that. How does that help anything??

Because it's sods law, When I got a girlfriend I wasn't actually looking for one, yet when I was looking for one I never found one. It is the same for so many of my friends.
Reply 62
No preference! Bit of goodies are always good, though :teehee:
Original post by Roo Bix
No preference! Bit of goodies are always good, though :teehee:

Your sig is really cool. :yep:
Reply 64
Original post by fallen angel9
Your sig is really cool. :yep:

:sexface:
This just confuses me. Because I'm slim, decent figured, yet I hardly ever get male attention. Yet, I know big girls who get guys so easily. Not that I'm saying this is a bad thing for them, I personally don't have anything against big girls. It's just what I hear in general from the media and online about "big being disgusting and slim being sexy", is very opposite to what I've been observing in my real life. And I am slightly puzzled :confused:

Thoughts?

Child-like girls normally attract child-like boys. That's a fact.
Reply 66
Original post by SoulfulBoy
Child-like girls normally attract child-like boys. That's a fact.

I'm not particularly child-like :hmmm:
I'm not particularly child-like :hmmm:

Prove it.
Reply 68
Original post by im so academic
Is this seriously true? :lolwut:

What part? It certainly is in my case...

I'd have a one night stand with a bimbo, but not a relationship.
Reply 69

He's actually quite right, lol.
Reply 70
I have a body like hers, and everyone seems to find her sexy:

http://www.last.fm/music/Cassie/+images/5029201

What could I be doing wrong?
Reply 71
If your appearance is as you say it is then I think it might be issue with your personality.
At the end of the day girls are like M&M's they all look so different but taste so good inside.

"The bigger you are, the more of you to hug."
Reply 72
I have a body like hers, and everyone seems to find her sexy:

http://www.last.fm/music/Cassie/+images/5029201

What could I be doing wrong?

Well, what are you doing in the first place?
Original post by Steezy
What I find with fat girls is that if I'm wasted I always end up with one. This is because they are like vultures - when they see someone mashed, they swoop, dig their claws in and hope the guy doesn't sober up until the morning. Slim girls are less forward imo.

From personal experience I can say this is true :frown: I was lucky, I got out just in time.

Absolutely.

Chubbier girls know that they have to work to get what they want and act more confident and forward. Funnily enough this means that some guys also tend to go for larger girls cause they are easier. Which now means slim girls have a lot more competition as guys see them as more difficult to get so they are avoided through nerves and perceived effort. This my experience anyway.

My advice would be to act more forward and try not to present yourself as a really picky person. Don't go to the extreme and act like a slut though, there's a balance to be struck. Guys really do not like to chase like in the olden days so you've got clear about your intentions (you can blame that on the feminist movement, us guys are told that if a girl makes any sort of signs she isn't interested we have to GTFO).

Having experienced chubby and slim, slim is waaay better for me. Chubby girls are far harder too cuddle or to put your arm around without the blood getting cut off. As long as you are healthy don't try and put on weight in the hope of attracting a boyfriend.

This is a guy's viewpoint on the matter, take from it what you want.
Original post by Medilord
What part? It certainly is in my case...

Pretty much everything.

I'd have a one night stand with a bimbo, but not a relationship.

Stupid question, but how does a male find a long-term relationship partner?
Original post by HannieTheConqueror
I would guess it depends if 'slim' means 'fit' or 'underweight'. Most guys I've talked to prefer curves over bones.

Curves doesn't mean fat though.
Reply 76
Original post by Roo Bix
Well, what are you doing in the first place?

Well, I dress nicely, do my hair and makeup nicely, I'm nice to people, but guys don't seem to fancy me :frown:
Reply 77
Original post by dnumberwang
wearing clothes

If I went swimming more regularly, wearing a nice bikini or swimsuit, would that attract guys?
Reply 78
Stupid question, but how does a male find a long-term relationship partner?

What Medilord insighted. I don't think fellas go about 'finding' long-term relationships in the same conventional way as girls do, commonly. It's not incredibly desirable for most men. But if a girl does come along possessing both sexual attraction and engaging personality, you can expect a man to direct his attention and focus on her.
Reply 79
Well, I dress nicely, do my hair and makeup nicely, I'm nice to people, but guys don't seem to fancy me :frown:

If I went swimming more regularly, wearing a nice bikini or swimsuit, would that attract guys?

Are you trollin'?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending