The Student Room Group

Is Lyle & Scott still fashionable?

I'm thinking of buying a Lyle & Scott beanie but wanted to confirm the brand is still fashionable.
Reply 1
Nope.
Reply 2
I don't even know why, but i laughed so much reading this...

Actually, i think it might be to do with the fact that you created a TSR account to ask this specific question, and that you care what's fashinable.
Reply 3
lol at being a sheep and following trends.

If you like the item, buy it. **** if it's not in fashion or if other people don't like it.
Why do you care what is fashionable and what is not? :holmes:
You created an account for that? Really?
Reply 6
Original post by spazman21
I don't even know why, but i laughed so much reading this...

Actually, i think it might be to do with the fact that you created a TSR account to ask this specific question, and that you care what's fashinable.

Original post by Jingers
lol at being a sheep and following trends.

If you like the item, buy it. **** if it's not in fashion or if other people don't like it.

Original post by unknownking321
Why do you care what is fashionable and what is not? :holmes:

Original post by lazy smurf
You created an account for that? Really?

Somebody creates an account to ask people of similar age what is fashionable in the Fashion forum? What is the world coming to?! :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Well the Lyle & Scott trend died out a while ago but I don't think brand matters much when it comes to beanies.

Do you have a link to the item?
Reply 8
Original post by Bravery
Well the Lyle & Scott trend died out a while ago but I don't think brand matters much when it comes to beanies.

Do you have a link to the item?

http://www.diffusiononline.co.uk/item/LyleScott_LYLESCOTTRIBBEDBEANIEHATLS429V02_0_53_7000_3.html

Hmm... probably won't get it then.
Reply 9
:facepalm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending