The Student Room Group

How to deal with an unreliable gf.

This is really getting on my nerves and it's starting to get on my wits end dealing with her and her issues.

Almost every single thing she touches, she either never completes them or makes a complete mess of it.

Then any simple thing she said she will do and ends up she doesn't do it because she been taking the piss whole day playing on Facebook.

Advice please.
Lulwut?

She sounds like some kind of evil spirit that roams around destroying things.
unplug her internet.
Original post by Anonymous
This is really getting on my nerves and it's starting to get on my wits end dealing with her and her issues.

Almost every single thing she touches, she either never completes them or makes a complete mess of it.

Then any simple thing she said she will do and ends up she doesn't do it because she been taking the piss whole day playing on Facebook.

Advice please.

Er, dump her ass? Or just tell her what you think :dontknow:
Reply 4
Call for a break, randomly. And just leave her for a few days. This will catch her off guard, allowing her to reflect, really thinking about what must have brought the call for a break on.

If she's not all that bothered about you calling the break, then you have confirmation that she's not as interested in you as you may have thought.
Reply 5
Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Er, dump her ass? Or just tell her what you think :dontknow:

I did speak to her about it, it improved as at that time I had time to monitor and keep her in check, but then I started working full time and could not keep her in check.

Original post by Roo Bix
Call for a break, randomly. And just leave her for a few days. This will catch her off guard, allowing her to reflect, really thinking about what must have brought the call for a break on.

If she's not all that bothered about you calling the break, then you have confirmation that she's not as interested in you as you may have thought.

I did break up with her over the summer when I found out she failed 4 of her 5 modules. We had a long talk about her and her habits, she promised she would change and we got back together. It went well until November, when my work got busier and I did not have as much time to monitor her, things slowly went bad again, she would spend more time on FB rather than taking care of her essays, she would spend time lazing in front of the tv rather than cleaning up after her mess.
Reply 6

You need to whip some respect into her, preferrably with a whip.
What do you want us to say? You chose to date her. If you dislike certain aspects of her personality to such an extent, maybe you should consider not dating her. Just a thought.
Reply 8
Tell her to gtfo. Simple, no?
Reply 9
I reckon a good old fashion beating is in order.
simple answer to the problem, talk to her, simples!
Reply 11
Original post by Roo Bix

Your sig is sooooo........stolen!! ^^
Reply 12
sounds like the little kid from the grudge.
Reply 13
Roughly?
I did speak to her about it, it improved as at that time I had time to monitor and keep her in check, but then I started working full time and could not keep her in check.

er, it's not your responsibility or right to 'keep her in check', if you don't like the person she is, don't be with her, don't try to change her :rolleyes:
Reply 15

I did break up with her over the summer when I found out she failed 4 of her 5 modules. We had a long talk about her and her habits, she promised she would change and we got back together. It went well until November, when my work got busier and I did not have as much time to monitor her, things slowly went bad again, she would spend more time on FB rather than taking care of her essays, she would spend time lazing in front of the tv rather than cleaning up after her mess.

:ike:

Honestly, forget about that. The problem here is that she isn't expressing that she gives two dairylea breadsticks about the relationship much. Talking with her, perhaps may help, but she at the moment is in too much of a comfortable position; especially as you have already broken up and she said she would change, these are all signs that she doesn't respect the relationship. Where is the motive, in her mind, to change? You are already together.
Reply 16
Try to exploit this bug it happened before... :laugh:
Disable Facebook female user accounts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending