The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OP you're an idiot.

It's other people invading ones personal space. No country would be happy if their original citizens were a minority you dikwad.
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.
The remaining 27% is comprised of the British Labour party.
(edited 13 years ago)
hmmmm........
Reply 184
Yes but are you white though ?

Yes, but I don't have any 'pride' about it or anything.

Anyway, I don't understand why this thread is still going, seeing as OP is a dumb ass.
Reply 185
Aren't Whites already a minority in the human race anyway? Big f****** deal. You'd think the world revolves around them.

Besides, I think it was said somewhere that native British Whites would be a minority, but they're would still be European Whites making up a sizable section of society. So overall the country will still be majority White, if numbers is what's so important in Whites keeping their identity.

Funny how Asians/Blacks seem to keep their identity just fine, despite being a minority.
(edited 13 years ago)
I personally think it would be a bad thing if this was to happen, i would be old by then but i would feel sorry for my kids having to live in a country like that...probably to be targets of racial attacks and/or genocide (believe me this could happen if minorities eventually end up in government)
Immigration in this country is already at ridiculous levels and should of been halted long ago...were only a small island, how many people can we take?
All this says to me is that it is an extermination of white countries and europe (you don't see major immigration to Pakistan do you?)

The only places becoming mixed race are white nations..Wake up! we are being eradicated....indoctrination by television programs, music..basically everything these days...race mixing plastered all over the soaps, billboards, magazines...it is all indoctrination all subconciously telling you race mixing is acceptable and that immigration is the best thing for Britain ever.

Britain was perfectly fine prior to the 1960s, don't let the history teachers and TV tell you otherwise...we never needed immigrants..for 1000s of years we did perfectly well without.

The day this nation becomes minority white country will be a sad sad day...from an homogenous powerhouse to a third world cess pit....it insults the many soldiers who gave their lives for this country and the people they were protecting us from were let in anyway! what a waste of lives!

If you are not of this land, remember you have somewhere you can go back to...this is our land..once it's gone, it's gone forever we have nowhere to go.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 187
Original post by Taurine_ox
I personally think it would be a bad thing if this was to happen, i would be old by then but i would feel sorry for my kids having to live in a country like that...probably to be targets of racial attacks and/or genocide (believe me this could happen if minorities eventually end up in government)
Immigration in this country is already at ridiculous levels and should of been halted long ago...were only a small island, how many people can we take?
All this says to me is that it is an extermination of white countries and europe (you don't see major immigration to Pakistan do you?)

The only places becoming mixed race are white nations..Wake up! we are being eradicated....indoctrination by television programs, music..basically everything these days...race mixing plastered all over the soaps, billboards, magazines...it is all indoctrination all subconciously telling you race mixing is acceptable and that immigration is the best thing for Britain ever.

Britain was perfectly fine prior to the 1960s, don't let the history teachers and TV tell you otherwise...we never needed immigrants..for 1000s of years we did perfectly well without.

The day this nation becomes minority white country will be a sad sad day...from an homogenous powerhouse to a third world cess pit....it insults the many soldiers who gave their lives for this country and the people they were protecting us from were let in anyway! what a waste of lives!

If you are not of this land, remember you have somewhere you can go back to...this is our land..once it's gone, it's gone forever we have nowhere to go.

If you and a non-white person got skinned, you'd look the same.
Get over yourself.
Reply 188
Original post by Taurine_ox

Just a few points you might want to consider:

*White people have been the targets or racial attacks already - just like non-white people, it's not a new occurrence.

*There are already people from ethnic minorities in government.

*We can take far more people. Alot of food and commodities are imported from abroad anyway - these islands aren't exactly high rich in natural resources - hence why many were sourced from Imperial territories during the 18th and 19th centuries.

*If 'white countries' were being exterminated then where are the concentration/death camps? If a bunch of white people don't wish to have sex with each other and reproduce, then we can't force them to, can we?

*There was substantial immigration to Pakistan over the course of its history from 1947 to the present day. Primarily from the east over 1948 and nowadays from Afghanistan.

*Is anybody forcing you to 'race mix'. No. So why denigrate those people who choose to?

*Actually migration to Britain HAS happened for 1000s of years. It didn't start in 1960. One could argue that no country needs immigration/emigration. But some foreign people feel they could improve their prospects in the UK, whilst some British people feel they could improve their prospects abroad. Since mass international transportation is more readily available to a larger proportion of the world's population, this trend is more likely to continue.

*The chances are that the day the UK becomes a minority-white country is a day that probably won't even be noticed. There aren't statisticians monitoring the exact demographic breakdown of each constituency on a daily basis. The census is conducted every 10 years - there will be one in 2011. Why would the GDP per capita in the UK change so drastically in one day anyway? How could it make the transition from first-world to third-world status so quickly?

*The UK military is not 'protecting us' from migrants. You are a bit of a fool if you think this. If this was the objective, surely they are doing an atrocious job of it?

*Also, if you are a British citizen, then you have the right to travel, settle and work in any EU member state. If you own land in the UK, please explain how you are being 'forced' to move from it? Are you forced into selling it? I'm sure you can refrain from putting the land up for sale, right?
Original post by Warrior King

Original post by blue acre
Storm in a tea cup.

It was an article published in the Daily Mail. That's how seriously it can be taken.

Besides is Brits aren't racist then why would it be a problem?

It would be a problem if those in a minority have their freedom of speech and civil rights diminished because they makeup a smaller sector of society.

That would be wrong.

Why can't we all just live together without looking at things as superficial as colour of skin and religion?

Sorry, I was just using the image as a visual metaphor for how I envisage the future race struggle.
Original post by blue acre
Sorry, I was just using the image as a visual metaphor for how I envisage the future race struggle.

Care to elaborate?
Not really. It was a pretty bad joke, I'd rather not draw attention to it.
Oh stop yakkering on with the liberal trash you destroyed your family with. Nobody wants their home country to be given over to another race(s), and people who say they don't mind are either lying to pass themselves off as 'cosmopolitan' or are members of the liberal elite who can't wait to see this country ruined. I'm sick of people like you. Keep Britain White.
Reply 193
Original post by LurkerintheDark
Oh stop yakkering on with the liberal trash you destroyed your family with. Nobody wants their home country to be given over to another race(s), and people who say they don't mind are either lying to pass themselves off as 'cosmopolitan' or are members of the liberal elite who can't wait to see this country ruined. I'm sick of people like you. Keep Britain White.[/QUOTE]

Most Poles, Russians, Bulgarians, Hungarians and Norwegians are pale-skinned. So presumably if they come to displace the ethnically British population over the next 50 years this won't be a problem then, right?
[QUOTE="effofex;29001941"]
Oh stop yakkering on with the liberal trash you destroyed your family with. Nobody wants their home country to be given over to another race(s), and people who say they don't mind are either lying to pass themselves off as 'cosmopolitan' or are members of the liberal elite who can't wait to see this country ruined. I'm sick of people like you. Keep Britain White.[/QUOTE]

Most Poles, Russians, Bulgarians, Hungarians and Norwegians are pale-skinned. So presumably if they come to displace the ethnically British population over the next 50 years this won't be a problem then, right?

Of course it would be a problem you schmuck. The only thing I and most other people in the country want is a degree of cultural and ethnic stasis. If millions of white Europeans suddenly descended upon us that wouldn't constitute cultural stasis. Don't even attepmt to twist my words into a 'racist' statement. The liberal contingent on this forum haven't got the mental horsepower to take me on in a debate on immigration.
Original post by Yawn!
Aren't Whites already a minority in the human race anyway? Big f****** deal. You'd think the world revolves around them.

Besides, I think it was said somewhere that native British Whites would be a minority, but they're would still be European Whites making up a sizable section of society. So overall the country will still be majority White, if numbers is what's so important in Whites keeping their identity.

Funny how Asians/Blacks seem to keep their identity just fine, despite being a minority.

Yeah but its a bit of a different scenario. Its not about keeping your individual identity, but about keeping the identity of the country and it's a fact really that if English people were the minority it wouldn't really be England any more. As i said its not really the same as Asians/Blacks being minorities in this country because they always have been. The situation we're talking about (i.e. White being a minority in UK) is more like if Asians were to become a minority in India or Blacks in Jamaica.
Reply 196
[QUOTE="LurkerintheDark;29002055"]
Original post by effofex

Of course it would be a problem you schmuck. The only thing I and most other people in the country want is a degree of cultural and ethnic stasis. If millions of white Europeans suddenly descended upon us that wouldn't constitute cultural stasis. Don't even attepmt to twist my words into a 'racist' statement. The liberal contingent on this forum haven't got the mental horsepower to take me on in a debate on immigration.

If you want cultural stasis then this is going to be difficult. Ethnically British people nowadays often behave in very different ways to how their grandparents or great-grandparents behaved in the 1950s. You get cultural shifts, paradigm shifts and radical changes in things like working patterns, church attendance, lifestyle choices, entertainment practices etc. and it is likely that in 50 years time we will see similarly large changes.
Reply 197
Original post by summershine
Yeah but its a bit of a different scenario. Its not about keeping your individual identity, but about keeping the identity of the country and it's a fact really that if English people were the minority it wouldn't really be England any more. As i said its not really the same as Asians/Blacks being minorities in this country because they always have been. The situation we're talking about (i.e. White being a minority in UK) is more like if Asians were to become a minority in India or Blacks in Jamaica.

You're conflating race with ethnicity here. Indian nationals could easily become a minority in certain Indian states if there was a large influx of Asians. Jamaicans (who tend to have quite a diverse ethnic heritage anyway) could become a minority if many 'black' people migrated there.

India isn't a great example to use here since historically it has been an incredibly multiethnic and multicultural place.
[QUOTE="effofex;29002085"]

If you want cultural stasis then this is going to be difficult. Ethnically British people nowadays often behave in very different ways to how their grandparents or great-grandparents behaved in the 1950s. You get cultural shifts, paradigm shifts and radical changes in things like working patterns, church attendance, lifestyle choices, entertainment practices etc. and it is likely that in 50 years time we will see similarly large changes.

Genarational changes are a given but your argument is based on an embelishment of the truth. Most people resemble their parents in many respects and buy into the same sort of culture and way of life as them. Sure, they may listen to different music and follow a different career, but these are of scant consequence and the similaities are very significant. Far more profound and swift is the change which accompanies the immigrant masses, especially those from outside the western world. Do you really think that the 19/20 year olds of today behave in a culturally alien way to their parents at the same age in the late '70s, early '80s to any significant extent?
Reply 199
[QUOTE="LurkerintheDark;29002197"]
Original post by effofex

Genarational changes are a given but your argument is based on an embelishment of the truth. Most people resemble their parents in many respects and buy into the same sort of culture and way of life as them. Sure, they may listen to different music and follow a different career, but these are of scant consequence and the similaities are very significant. Far more profound and swift is the change which accompanies the immigrant masses, especially those from outside the western world. Do you really think that the 19/20 year olds of today behave in a culturally alien way to their parents at the same age in the late '70s, early '80s to any significant extent?

Yes. The chances are they behave in a more similar manner, and are better able to empathize with people of different ethnic origins of a similar age and a similar socio-economic status more than they are able to with people of the same ethnic origin but who are 50 years their senior.

Latest

Trending

Trending