The Student Room Group

Do you think south asians suit light eyes ( blue,green,grey)

well i have blue green eyes and im kashmiri pakistani. do u know many south asians with light eyes and if so does it suit them.

Scroll to see replies

Depends on the skin tone. If you have light eyes, light skin goes better on you, same with dark skin and dark eyes.
Pakistanis/North Indians look best with light eyes as they usually have the lightest skin tone.
Original post by Glowy Amoeba
Depends on the skin tone. If you have light eyes, light skin goes better on you, same with dark skin and dark eyes.

:ditto:
Reply 4
most asians I know want light eyes. I guess because it's contrasting? so it can look pretty and unusual
Reply 5
yeah i guess it all depends on skin colour im lucky that im quite light skinned or i would look like my great uncle who is practically black and has scary bright blue eyes
Reply 6
Original post by soldier-4-life
well i have blue green eyes and im kashmiri pakistani. do u know many south asians with light eyes and if so does it suit them.

Yes. :smile: I think they look stunning, one of the most attractive races IMO, and they usually have beautiful eyes.
Reply 7
Dependss. It looks stupid though when the darker ones put in green/blue contacts, it's just like what are you doing?!
Reply 8
Original post by oHellno
Dependss. It looks stupid though when the darker ones put in green/blue contacts, it's just like what are you doing?!

This pretty much. Especially when it's a really bright blue or green. If you can't even be happy with your own eye colour... tis sad :frown:
Reply 9
I know this American-Lebanese guy who has blue eyes, which I think suit him, he is not that dark skinned though.

I know Lebanon isn't in South Asia btw.
(edited 13 years ago)
The girl from the Apprentice had nice eys.
Reply 12
Can look very nice, i find that grey/green/hazel eyes on a medium skin tone can look very exotically striking, on a very light complexion they tend to look more standard european, never seen anyone with a very deep skin tone with light eyes though, that would be very unusual, in a very striking kinda way. Medium can look knock out with light eyes though imo e.g Hrithik Roshan :eek:
Original post by .Ali.
Yes. :smile: I think they look stunning, one of the most attractive races IMO, and they usually have beautiful eyes.

An black people or people with brown eyes are ugly

or dark eyes?
dark eyes are **** and we , like hitler said, deserve to be murderd, incinerated, and killed
blue eyes are superior than brown eyes?
we are pieces of **** are we
i cannot control my anger.
Reply 15
Original post by sixthformer
An black people or people with brown eyes are ugly

or dark eyes?
dark eyes are **** and we , like hitler said, deserve to be murderd, incinerated, and killed
blue eyes are superior than brown eyes?
we are pieces of **** are we
i cannot control my anger.

Calm down woman! She wasn't implying any of that, you just chose to read it like that yourself. She was merely mentioning and opinion and a preference, aren't people allowed to do that without being accused of something untoward??

'Sides brown eyes is beautiful :smug:
The ones who've got natural light eyes look reallly :coma: tbh, but some of the idiots who wear cheapy blue/green/hazel contact lenses look ridiculous and I feel like punching them in the face since they tend to be the cocky 'badman/gyal' lot. :colonhash:

:facepalm2:
Reply 17
Original post by Ladipidoo

Original post by Ladipidoo
The ones who've got natural light eyes look reallly :coma: tbh, but some of the idiots who wear cheapy blue/green/hazel contact lenses look ridiculous and I feel like punching them in the face since they tend to be the cocky 'badman/gyal' lot. :colonhash:

:facepalm2:

I bet you used to hang out with all the rudies when you were younger.
Reply 18
Original post by Roocky
Omg the green eyed Afghan girl is so beautiful, they found her, and it's wierd, she's still got the same eyes and still looks sad, just a lot more weather beaten :frown:

Yeah, in one sense it's amazing and touching that they found her, and how she still looks like she's through been so much, but...more

but hmm, i think the way the poignancy of the original picture has been ruined slightly...just because the first one was like, capturing a moment in time, and part of the beauty was the mystery behind her and the fact that she could've been killed, or equally, been successful
Original post by m:)ckel
I bet you used to hang out with all the rudies when you were younger.

Nope. :turban:

Quick Reply