The Student Room Group

Do you think south asians suit light eyes ( blue,green,grey)

Scroll to see replies

Generally I prefer brown eyes on them, but some can pull it off, like Sandeesh. Most of the time it looks ****ing weird though.
Reply 21
Original post by sixthformer
An black people or people with brown eyes are ugly

or dark eyes?
dark eyes are **** and we , like hitler said, deserve to be murderd, incinerated, and killed
blue eyes are superior than brown eyes?
we are pieces of **** are we
i cannot control my anger.

I haven't said anyone else is ugly, I haven't even said blue eyes are better. I simply said North Indian/Pakistani people with light eyes look very attractive.
Reply 22
Original post by theths
Yeah, in one sense it's amazing and touching that they found her, and how she still looks like she's through been so much, but...more

but hmm, i think the way the poignancy of the original picture has been ruined slightly...just because the first one was like, capturing a moment in time, and part of the beauty was the mystery behind her and the fact that she could've been killed, or equally, been successful

True :frown: and she doesn't look happy in either :s-smilie:
i guess i am inferior
i have brown eyes, dark brown eyes
i am not blessed by God with 'light eyes' i won't be as attractive, simply because of something i am born with
i totally agree with hitler
we brown eyed people are inferior,
they should kill my kind of the planet
obviously sarcasm, but you can see my view.
Reply 24
i guess i am inferior
i am not blessed by God with 'light eyes' i won't be as attractive, simply because of something i am born with

I'm surprised you care about what people on TSR think tbh.
People are allowed to have opinions.
No one has proposed to kill/enslave/prosecute everyone with brown eyes.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
i guess i am inferior

Everyone has preferences. I haven't said you're not attractive because you have dark eyes. I've just said North Indians look nice with light eyes.

That's only like a man saying "Blonde girls are really hot". :dontknow:
Original post by .Ali.
Everyone has preferences. I haven't said you're not attractive because you have dark eyes. I've just said North Indians look nice with light eyes.

That's only like a man saying "Blonde girls are really hot". :dontknow:

wow
so now blond hair and light eyes
hmm, didn't our friend adolf hitler have a wonderful idea of killing anyone without those features?
it is NOT a preference
it is favouring someone for a trait they were born with
and saying that you prefer this trait and people without this in your eyes, are less attractive.
what about black people
who don't have coloured eyes?
well?
are we inferior?
our eyes are not pretty / dazzling?
yes, we are inferior
we should be not allowed to love?
Original post by Roocky
Omg the green eyed Afghan girl is so beautiful, they found her, and it's wierd, she's still got the same eyes and still looks sad, just a lot more weather beaten :frown:

Reply 28

wow
hmm, didn't our friend adolf hitler have a wonderful idea of killing anyone without those features?
it is NOT a preference
and saying that you prefer this trait and people without this in your eyes, are less attractive.
what about black people
well?
are we inferior?
yes, we are inferior

Lol get over it.
wow
it is NOT a preference
what about black people
well?
are we inferior?
yes, we are inferior

:teehee:
Reply 30
wow
it is NOT a preference
what about black people
well?
are we inferior?
yes, we are inferior

Lol I personally don't usually go for blonde guys, it was just an example. :rolleyes: I like dark haired boys.

Who's proposing to kill anyone? :lolwut: Yes it is a preference...everyone has preferences and different things that they find attratcive. No one is inferior, no one has said that. Everyone is allowed love, wtf are you on about?

I think you're trolling. :fluffy:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by lovely_me

i love you btw Lovely me, we used to hang back in the day :biggrin:
I am rather impressed by your sig btw.
Reply 32
wow
it is NOT a preference
what about black people
well?
are we inferior?
yes, we are inferior

I've just decided you're just a troll now.
Original post by Roocky
i love you btw Lovely me, we used to hang back in the day :biggrin:
I am rather impressed by your sig btw.

Oh Bean baby, I know this is you. BIG LUFF MATE. :awesome:
Reply 34
Original post by lovely_me
Oh Bean baby, I know this is you. BIG LUFF MATE. :awesome:

LOL MATE i feel a little bit like a ninja :biggrin:
is your fs still open?
Reply 35
Original post by Roocky
Calm down woman! She wasn't implying any of that, you just chose to read it like that yourself. She was merely mentioning and opinion and a preference, aren't people allowed to do that without being accused of something untoward??

'Sides brown eyes is beautiful :smug:

Don't feed the troll!

I personally like brown eyes, and can't understand why Asians covet light eyes so much, I think they look better with dark eyes :dontknow:
Reply 36
Original post by Mm_Minty
Don't feed the troll!

I personally like brown eyes, and can't understand why Asians covet light eyes so much, I think they look better with dark eyes :dontknow:

I think cos they can look so unusual/striking against a tanned skin tone, but i agree brown eyes can look melting against asian skin tones as well :colondollar:
Reply 37
i guess i am inferior

Woaahh chip on shoulder much? Talk about starting a fight when there's nothing to argue about!?

I'm Bangladeshi, I have brown eyes and I think that light blue/green eyes can look nice on Asians...but only if natural. I love dark eyes, but I've never taken it into account before that everyone I've ever found attractive of the opposite sex has had dark eyes, whatever their skin colour. I know girls of different races with different eye colours who I think are beautiful though...

At the end of the day, if somebody is comfortable with themselves and proud of who they are, skin colour, eye colour, IQ level - whatever - that's what I find attractive.
Original post by Roocky
LOL MATE i feel a little bit like a ninja :biggrin:
is your fs still open?

I just knew it was you mate. I could feel it like. What happened to the old account?

And naww, I got a bit bored of it and closed it. All the cowardly bullies on it, slagging off my sig! :angry: I remember that crazy Playboy girl who stalked you on it. :teehee:

P.S thumbs up with your law offer! :badger:
Reply 39
Original post by Roocky
I think cos they can look so unusual/striking against a tanned skin tone, but i agree brown eyes can look melting against asian skin tones as well :colondollar:

This! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending