The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Original post by Emerald_Green
Thanks :smile: I really need it, I think my LNAT was a total flop but I can't really remember how it actually went lol. I'm set on UCL so I need all the luck that I can get!

Well done again and good luck with your forthcoming exams.

I'm sure it wasn't a flop! Nobody comes out of the LNAT thinking it went well so don't give up hope :smile: UCL will snap you up! Same to you, hopefully we'll ace January exams! :smile:
Course: LLB Law
University: UCL
Offer: AAA

Course: LLB Law (M101)
University: Newcastle

Course: M Law (M100)
University: Northumbria (Never going, I'd rather do something painful with a brick)
Offer: ABB

Course: BA Jurisprudence
University: Oxford, St. Edmund Hall
Offer: AAA I assume.

University: Warwick
Offer: Nothing yet, they make decisions in March.
Original post by anoif_
I'm sure it wasn't a flop! Nobody comes out of the LNAT thinking it went well so don't give up hope :smile: UCL will snap you up! Same to you, hopefully we'll ace January exams! :smile:

Yeah I guess so, the anticipation is killing me though :frown: Each day I become more and more convinced that it'll be a rejection lol I just need to know.

And yeah hopefully the January and June exams go well for the both of us, we need those A's (Y) :smile:
Original post by micky022

University: Northumbria (Never going, I'd rather do something painful with a brick)

Very well done! Another Northumbria regretee! :lol:

Nice work!

Could I ask what your academics are?

Oh and I am pretty sure Warwick have already dished out some offers.
Reply 865
Original post by Emerald_Green
Yeah I guess so, the anticipation is killing me though :frown: Each day I become more and more convinced that it'll be a rejection lol I just need to know.

And yeah hopefully the January and June exams go well for the both of us, we need those A's (Y) :smile:

It's really hard isn't it! But try and keep positive. I absolutely convinced myself I was going to be rejected from both UCL and Oxford because my French interviews went horribly. Turns out they did but they offered me straight Law so the worry was for nothing - have faith!

Exactly, must start revision soon!
Original post by willtang3000
Very well done! Another Northumbria regretee! :lol:

I hated it on the Open Day, and now they email stalk me :frown:

Cast. Iron. : Just got a Christmas message from them saying they wait until January deadline for Law.

I got 7 A* 2 A at GCSE, and AABB at AS. I got a D in the second Law paper, the Teddy Hall guy roasted me for it. Resitting that and Eng Lit in January to get A's across the board hopefully.

Eng Lit: B
Law: B (IT WILL BE AN A DAMMIT)
History: A
Politics: A
(edited 13 years ago)

Cast. Iron. : Just got a Christmas message from them saying they wait until January deadline for Law.

I got 7 A* 2 A at GCSE, and AABB at AS. I got a D in the second Law paper, the Teddy Hall guy roasted me for it. Resitting that and Eng Lit in January to get A's across the board hopefully.

I know what you mean! I've literally had an email from them every fortnight since receiving my offer; I've even had a poem! :confused:
has there been any offers for reading, sussex, surrey, birmingham city , lately ?
Reply 869
Original post by cutegirl15
has there been any offers for reading, sussex, surrey, birmingham city , lately ?

I received an offer from Sussex (AAB/A*BB) last week, and one from Surrey (not told grades required yet) today.
Reply 870
Original post by lfcwatcher
congratulations that's quite a list, do you mind me asking when you did you LNAT, i am waiting for UCL but only did it 2 weeks ago :smile:

Thanks, I'm really chuffed :smile:

No worries, I took it in half term, I think it was October 15th. Well before you then, so you've got nothing to worry about :smile: Good luck with your offers.
University: City

Applied two weeks ago.

Adding more responses as they come...
Original post by nick369
I received an offer from Sussex (AAB/A*BB) last week, and one from Surrey (not told grades required yet) today.

when did you apply ?

Eng Lit: B
Law: B (IT WILL BE AN A DAMMIT)
History: A
Politics: A

I think a couple of people on here have Warwick offers (though they might be intnl. students).

Yeah I can't imagine that roasting being much fun! Congratulations anyway.
Reply 874
University : Southampton
Offer : AAA
Ucas sent : 1st Dec
Offer Received: 17th Dec

So happy , its my first offer and my first choice uni :smile:
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
University: City

Applied two weeks ago.

Adding more responses as they come...

Awesome i have an offer too. Where else have you applied?
(edited 13 years ago)
LLB Law
SOAS
UCAS sent: 14th October
Offer receiver: 21st December
Condition: IB 38 pts with 7/6/6 in HL
Original post by Cast.Iron
I think a couple of people on here have Warwick offers (though they might be intnl. students).

Yeah I can't imagine that roasting being much fun! Congratulations anyway.

Yeah I think they fill the International quota quickly, and UK students wait until all applications are in. Thanks :smile:
Reply 878

Frozen with jealousy; that's an amazing situation to be in! Able to choose between UCL and Oxford! Well done man (Y) but don't reject Northumbria out of hand; it might be the diamond in the rough :wink:

Offer from Southampton AAA
Received 29/10/2010

Interview from York
Received 3/12/2010

Offer from Warwick AAA
Received 21/12/2010
Reply 879
Offer from Kent-AAB
App sent-15th October
Offer received-26th Nov

3/5
Now that the lnats done i'm desperate to hear from Durham/KCL :s-smilie: