The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4920
Cheating is awful but I want Ryan to make Janine's life hell after Christmas :sigh: It won't happen though, everyone will just be hating on Stacey for what she did to Archie (if EVERYONE finds out that is)
Reply 4921
Original post by snowyowl
I want Stacey to bump off Janine and Lauren before she leaves.

If only :moon:
Original post by snowyowl
I want Stacey to bump off Janine and Lauren before she leaves.

This.

I hate Janine! :mob:

Ryan and Stacey. :love:
Original post by Ladipidoo
Ryan's such a ****ing douchebag.

I know! I felt sorry for Janine throughout this episode and I'm starting to dislike Ryan for what he did. I'm worried Janine will do something horrible/spiteful to Stacey though.
(edited 13 years ago)
Bianca annoyed me more than Janine did in this episode ... her kids are the only thing which make her scenes bearable to watch.
Firmly Team Stacey regarding the affair thing

Spoiler

I'm yet to be convinced about the New Year storyline (I'm not saying the spoilers/rumours aren't true, I'm just not sure how good it will be).
Original post by The Stig
Bianca annoyed me more than Janine did in this episode ... her kids are the only thing which make her scenes bearable to watch.

You joking? I can't stand her kids! Especially the little girl, she grates on me :mad:
Reply 4927
Also can't wait for people to find out about Carol/Connor :teehee:
Reply 4928
Original post by mel0n

Same :rofl2:. On the downside, it would probably involve Whitney crying / having a hissy fit which I will not be able to tolerate.
I have always wanted Stacey and Ryan to be together - their storyline was the only reason I started watching Eastenders again after years of not watching it. I really don't like Janine. And Lauren. And Pat. And tbh the whole household with Patrick in I don't like. And I don't like Ian. Or Glenda. Or Carol, or Connor. I don't like Christian or Syed either. Wow, I don't like a lot of people :p: Oh and Ben either. And Phil/Shirley get on my nerves.
Original post by Fandabidoze!
Firmly Team Stacey regarding the affair thing

Spoiler

I'm yet to be convinced about the New Year storyline (I'm not saying the spoilers/rumours aren't true, I'm just not sure how good it will be).

Me either, apparently there's been

Spoiler

:colone: but I still want Ronnie to leave after this though, I'm past caring whatever happens to her.
Reply 4931
I hope the truth does come out sooner rather than later! ^

I don't want Ronnie to leave though :frown: I just want Jack and her to be happy, ffs why do they keep making her go psycho for.
Yeah, apparently one of the characters involved said the storyline was going to last a couple of YEARS and I definately hope it comes out sooner than that.
Reply 4933
Surprised so many people are team Stacey. I actually feel sorry for Janine and starting to hate Stacy now!
I wish they would just leave Ronnie alone ffs.:colonhash:
Original post by u4m1r

Original post by u4m1r
Surprised so many people are team Stacey. I actually feel sorry for Janine and starting to hate Stacy now!

This. Except I'm not so surprised that people like Stacey.
I actually hope Janine kills Ryan now.
Reply 4936
Original post by mel0n

Hang on I thought they ended it?
That's propa dread on Janine though. :frown:

She looked like she'd been kicked in the stomach...
But in a weird way, I still want Ryan and Stacey together! :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 4938
Original post by Bravery
Hang on I thought they ended it?

They did.

Spoiler

Original post by Master.K
That's propa dread on Janine though. :frown:

I was reading on Digital Spy that she hopes people will sympathise with her character :lolwut: ... I think people who have started to watch very recently and haven't seen it before might to do, but not anyone who he's been watching for a while. First of all, cheating doesn't warrant murder, including a murder of an innocent baby (not to forget how many times she's cheated on people, mostly to fleece them of there own money). Then there's the amount of lives Janine has ruined for her own self-interest, people she's killed, messed around with ... she's getting what was was coming to her.
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending