The Student Room Group

Ear stretching help!

Firstly... Hey, i'm Zoe & i'm 18 :smile:

I stretched my ear from a 6mm to a 8mm the other night, & woke up two days ago with the "band"? lodged in my ear... so it was basically a 10mm.

Hurt like a complete bitch & swelled like one too. Swelling has gone down a bit now, but it still really hurts & bleeds (gross, i know)

Has anyone had this before?

I don't wanna read comments about how disgusting ear stretching is, etc.

Reply 1
Only Buddha can pull this off not us lot over here trying to make a trend out of it.
Reply 2
You may have a fair point, but this does not help my current circumstance!
Reply 3
Original post by slightdyke

I stretched my ear from a 6mm to a 8mm the other night, & woke up two days ago with the "band"? lodged in my ear... so it was basically a 10mm.

Hurt like a complete bitch & swelled like one too. Swelling has gone down a bit now, but it still really hurts & bleeds (gross, i know)

I used to have stretched ears (got them to 10mm) mine used to bleed and swell loads for a day or two then scabbed over and were fine until i stretched them more, just put some sudocrem/savlon/germoline or any other kind of cream on them before you go to bed and they should be ok! It's what i used to do..
Reply 4
Awh yay, thanks :smile:

I put liquid TCP on mine as I find that creams tend to go all skanky and make it even worse, whereas TCP just gets rid of all the gunk/blood at the same time as cleaning it :smile: it should go down and heal up in a few days :smile: Good luck!!
Reply 6
Woop, thank you lovely :smile:
Why would anyone do this to themselves? This has puzzled me for ages. You get a buzz from seeing a gaping hole in your ear, that could easily be infected?
Reply 8
Original post by uktotalgamer

Original post by uktotalgamer
Why would anyone do this to themselves? This has puzzled me for ages. You get a buzz from seeing a gaping hole in your ear, that could easily be infected?

"I don't wanna read comments about how disgusting ear stretching is, etc."
Original post by katie.g
"I don't wanna read comments about how disgusting ear stretching is, etc."

My comment was not about how disgusting ear stretching is. It was merely a question.
Reply 10
Because different people like different things, why do you like playing computer games? I cant see why anyone would want to play on them for hours on end, seems like a waste of time... But I guess we're all different and we all like different things hey?

Quick Reply

Latest