The Student Room Group

Girls - your "lesbian moment"

Ok (straight) girls, this is for you to share your lesbian moment in life.

I've heard in the past that all girls will experience some form of attraction to other girls at some point during their teenage years, and I experienced mine only last week (I'm 17).
I was on the till at the shop I work at and the most striking, beautiful girl walked over. She wasn't at all feminine and dressed in guys clothes but there was just something about her that was captivating. She called me babe and I was literally drooling and stuttering like I would over a guy. Now it was the weirdest feeling ever, as I'm possibly the straightest person I know!

So, share. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Edit: Geeze who knew lesbos lacked a sense of humour :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
When Rihanna was on stage with Matt Cardle....I got a girl crush :colone:
Reply 3
was it your mum?
I hope there isn't a boy equivalent of this.
Reply 5
Two words. Keira Knightley.
Reply 6

:sogood:
Reply 7
Original post by Linzikins

This... but even more so when she performed later on :sexface:
Reply 8

This. I think I fancied her more than my bf did.
Original post by (Online)

:sogood:

Yes yes yes! Zooey <3
Reply 10
Drew Barrymore. I so would.
Original post by Fandabidoze!
I hope there isn't a boy equivalent of this.

Louis Theroux. (Also, see above)
Reply 12
Original post by TotalLifeForever
Yes yes yes! Zooey <3

She is a babe!!
^Proof that it's pretty rare to be 100% straight.
Thought Rebecca Furguson was the sweetest most gorgeous girl ever, every time she came out to sing. That's about it though :biggrin:
Oh yeah :sexface:

Original post by RoshniDiya
Thought Rebecca Furguson was the sweetest most gorgeous girl ever, every time she came out to sing. That's about it though :biggrin:

Hands off she's mine :tongue:
Like many, it was in later high school years that I thought I was going to be attracted to women. I remember I had gotten 'crushes' on two girls over the course of three years. One of them was actually in my group of friends. Though me, her and our group of friends hung out alot at school, went on road trips etc, I never did muster up the courage to let the one girl know how i was feeling then. The other girl was just someone in orchestra who I thought was asthetically pleasing to look at but that I d?dn't know very well.

It was during college that I went back to guys. Looking back its merely amusing now and now I consider myself 99.9% straight in that I can recognize attractive characteristics in both men and women. And right now (in my mid 30s) I have a man in my life who I adore and find very good-looking. :smile:

I think I fancied both of them tbh :hubba:
Original post by Anonymous
Ok (straight) girls, this is for you to share your lesbian moment in life.

I've heard in the past that all girls will experience some form of attraction to other girls at some point during their teenage years, and I experienced mine only last week (I'm 17).
I was on the till at the shop I work at and the most striking, beautiful girl walked over. She wasn't at all feminine and dressed in guys clothes but there was just something about her that was captivating. She called me babe and I was literally drooling and stuttering like I would over a guy. Now it was the weirdest feeling ever, as I'm possibly the straightest person I know!

So, share. :smile:

You call that a lesbian moment?

Misleading title is misleading. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending