The Student Room Group

where should i add my extended project qualification on my ucas form?

i am taking this qualification as an AS level during my last year at sixth form. Should i write it as pending and under what category e.g. advanced subsidiary first (2001) etc

thanks
Reply 1
When choosing what type of qualification it is, there should be something like extended project (level 3)
Reply 2
Put it as pending, and as above poster said, it should come up as Extended Project (Level 3) :smile:
Reply 3
lks
OP
Original post by mrdoovde1
When choosing what type of qualification it is, there should be something like extended project (level 3)

hmm, i sent of my ucas form a about two weeks ago and have realised that i entered this qualification as a GCE advanced level, i just have to email the universities and tell them that i should have entered it as X qualification.

is extended project level three the correct one?
Reply 4
Original post by lks
hmm, i sent of my ucas form a about two weeks ago and have realised that i entered this qualification as a GCE advanced level, i just have to email the universities and tell them that i should have entered it as X qualification.

is extended project level three the correct one?

Yes, level 3 if the correct one
Reply 5
lks
OP
Original post by SOA Vamp
Put it as pending, and as above poster said, it should come up as Extended Project (Level 3) :smile:

thanks, would you know whether i should quote my personal ID or reference number when emailing universities?
Reply 6
Original post by lks
thanks, would you know whether i should quote my personal ID or reference number when emailing universities?

Definitely quote your personal ID, and the reference number if you have it will help them find your application quicker as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending