The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
To OP

just curious...was your dad white?

also im surprised it should piss you off, statistics have shown that black women are the least likely to date outside their race (however untrue in my family)

also, i'm attracted to white guys (i'm black), but i do find that i date more black guys funnily enough
Original post by Lewroll
Whats up with all the race threads these days? WHATS HAPPENING TO TSR?!!!

Do they make you angry OP, huh? I despair...

She's just as white as him ! lol
Original post by Cardiff Kook
how could THIS annoy you ?

Wow, I've never seen this video, but thanks for posting! It's really lovely, quite strange, but pleasant :smile:
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
I have no control over the feeling againt the topic of the thread, not in general lol

You will be happy with a black female psychiatrist. She will understand how you will.:cool:
Reply 84
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
x

:wink:
Reply 85
Original post by Yawn11
I wouldn't say it's the lowest form of wit.

It depends on how it used/presented.

For example:

"Is that water your drinking?"

"naaaahh it's piss" <- This is a low form of wit, sarcastic but uncreative.

Second example:

"hey, how do you let a girl know you like her?"

"ermm my boner usually gives it away tbh". <- Sarcastic, but a higher form wit.

I hope this has taught you a thing or two.

My name is Yawn11, thank you.

One word = "Arguably".
Reply 86
I can get a girl I don't want one, money is more important at the moment.

Thats what most of them say when they can't get a girl!
Original post by cestvrai
:wink:

Hey there :wavey:
Original post by Benammieh
Thats what most of them say when they can't get a girl!

Check my picture on my profile, then tell me if I can't get a girl :| be serious love, money is more important right now, girls will always be there, I don't need to work to make them. Unlike money
Original post by thecat23
To OP

just curious...was your dad white?

also im surprised it should piss you off, statistics have shown that black women are the least likely to date outside their race (however untrue in my family)

also, i'm attracted to white guys (i'm black), but i do find that i date more black guys funnily enough

Nah my dad was black, and when I say black women, I'm not talking about affs. I'm talking about the sexy brown skinned caribbean girls !
Reply 90
Check my picture on my profile, then tell me if I can't get a girl :| be serious love, money is more important right now, girls will always be there, I don't need to work to make them. Unlike money

If money is more important to you than love then I am afraid there is very little we can say to you regarding meaningful relationships. It is your life but the pursuit of a shallow commodity above one of the most wonderful feelings in the world is not necessarily the correct way to go.
Reply 91
Nah my dad was black, and when I say black women, I'm not talking about affs. I'm talking about the sexy brown skinned caribbean girls !

You are aware that many of them don't just have African ancestry, right?
Reply 92
not gonna lie

west indian girls are the one
So confused as to why there's anything wrong at all! :s
Original post by vhvhvh
If money is more important to you than love then I am afraid there is very little we can say to you regarding meaningful relationships. It is your life but the pursuit of a shallow commodity above one of the most wonderful feelings in the world is not necessarily the correct way to go.

So going out and getting girls means I have to be in love with them, I'm 16 mate :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Hey there :wavey:

What are you doing on this thread? :perv:
Original post by cestvrai
What are you doing on this thread? :perv:

Dunno, the title looked interested, just wanted to add my input :smile:. That about you?
I'm a black girl dating a white guy!! But before I met him i was sceptical about these sort of set ups ha!
Reply 98
i have never met a mixed race guy who goes for black girls (any type of black), so often mixed race guys especially those with a white mother go for white girls

(i exclude famous people from this)

What are you trying to say about Africans? We aren't called affs either.