The Student Room Group

IF 9/11 is revealed to be a conspiracy, what will happen next?

Hey, a follow up to a question I asked in another thread, I in no way followed any conspiracy theories or researched into whether 9/11 is a conspiracy or not, this thread is NOT about that. This thread is in light of Wikileaks bringing out classified information, what if a cable is released proving that 9/11 was done by the US government?
What would happen to America if this was proved to be true?

Scroll to see replies

Oh yeahhhhh :biggrin:

I imagine the US would lose all international credibility with a full electoral meltdown. I doubt the US public would have any trust in politics/the government at all.
Reply 2
Unless Glenn Beck rallies the nation... **** all
Reply 3
Revolution. Simple. Despite what we think here, americans aren't stupid and they dont trust their government as it is. If Assange is sitting on something and it gets out then that is it for america as we know it.

In fact, i think this might be the reason that the yanks are so anti wikileaks. They fear what Assange might reveal. Maybe. I dunno...
Reply 4
A crack will appear in the vortex of time and space.
Obviously.
Reply 5
Meltdown. Absolute ****ing meltdown.

I guarantee you they would lash out and the Internet would probably get shut down or something insane like that.
Reply 6
It has been revealed to have been a conspiracy. Al Quida terrorists conspired to hijack and crash 4 planes.
The Arab world will LOL
Reply 8
Original post by kellybee
A crack will appear in the vortex of time and space.
Obviously.

:afraid:
Reply 9
All other conspiracies will then be real and the world shall end in 2012 :h:

Sorted.
Reply 10
Original post by Joinedup
It has been revealed to have been a conspiracy. Al Quida terrorists conspired to hijack and crash 4 planes.

cute :P its a hypothetical question, not debate about who did it
Reply 11
Original post by Phobia27

:afraid:

Its okay, the beautiful David Tennant will solve everything!
The Evil Tyrant will take over:

I would imagine they'd lose all faith in federal government...

Could we see the break up of the United States?

Maybe not a violent one... but maybe 40 years later when an alliance of northern states want some of Texas' oil...
Original post by kellybee

Its okay, the beautiful David Tennant will solve everything!

No, this man will :wink:

Reply 15
Absolutely nothing. I believe that 9/11 was obviously something terrorists wanted to do for ages, and tried to execute, but that the US Govt was a partner in it. It's now generally accepted that they had ample warning about Pearl Harbour, so that shoots down naive people who say, "I don't think they'd do that to their own people." Too many 'coincidences' on the day, and far too much to gain for it to be a mere coincidence that they attacked. They also had ample warning this it would happen.

...forgot to answer the actual question - nothing. Americans are far too stupid and indoctrinated to do anything and will just continue to do as they are told.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Original post by yousif92
Revolution. Simple. Despite what we think here, americans aren't stupid and they dont trust their government as it is. If Assange is sitting on something and it gets out then that is it for america as we know it.

In fact, i think this might be the reason that the yanks are so anti wikileaks. They fear what Assange might reveal. Maybe. I dunno...

I reckon if they had something that big they would have released it first to minimise the risk of being shut down before they could get it out.

+Assange would probably be dead. They would go to any lengths to keep somthing like this secret.
Original post by Ruthi-SH

The media would be having a field day! :biggrin: A few top politicians will be in jail :smile:
Original post by Barden
I would imagine they'd lose all faith in federal government...

Could we see the break up of the United States?

Maybe not a violent one... but maybe 40 years later when an alliance of northern states want some of Texas' oil...

Oddly enough the break up of the States is one thing conspiracy theorists love to go on about.
Reply 19
The Muslims will still be held responsible for the 7/7 and Madrid 2004 attacks, only they won't be taking credit for 9/11 any longer.

Nothing will change. The world has moved on from the last decade. The fact America staged 9/11 like they did the moon landing won't make a difference whatsoever. It would be sad for anyone to care, actually.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending