The Student Room Group

White girl + Black man

Kind of in response to the other thread. I was wondering if there was any faux pas about the thread title. I'm a white girl just finished her first semester of Uni and I reeealllly find the black guys there attractive. I'v never had a boyfriend before despite being asked out quite a lot and I think it's cos I'm just attracted to black men and since I come from the countryside...I've only just seen them in real life.
Anyhoo, I've been made fun of before for being "too white" I am apparently a 'bit like that annoying blonde from Scrubs". Would that put you off? Want black male opinions please.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
also Im in Edinburgh so there aren't many even here!
Reply 2
Plenty of black guys like white girls :dontknow:.
Reply 3
****'s sake, are you so mentally retarded that you don't know this is incredibly common?
Reply 4
Original post by yahyahyah
****'s sake, are you so mentally retarded that you don't know this is incredibly common?

Well that was a tad too harsh and how am I meant to know it's "incredibly common" if I've never witnessed it before. You're probs from South London or something.
get talking to these black guys. don't sit on your computer posting. go outside- talk to boys
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Well that was a tad too harsh and how am I meant to know it's "incredibly common" if I've never witnessed it before. You're probs from South London or something.

no i'm not mate, i'm from THE REAL WORLD. i've never seen the statue of liberty irl, yet i still know it ****ing exists.

harsh but necessary in times of utterly inane and moronic threads. grow a brain cell.
Reply 7
Original post by 9MmBulletz
get talking to these black guys. don't sit on your computer posting. go outside- talk to boys

I swear there is not one black male (or female for that matter) within a 50 mile radius of me now. At home. Silly person.
What's your body like?
Are you asking if black guys would date white girls? O_o

Just go outside and interact with people and one day you'll find a black guy then you guys can marry and have children.
Phwoar, Elliot from Scrubs is hot anyway. :P
Reply 11

White girls are hot. :sexface:

But I can't even begin to start on how much of a no-no this for some black (nigerian) parents.

But I've never listened to my mum anyway so **** it. :colonhash:
Reply 12
Yes it is quite common, although it's not quite as common to see white men and black girls....or am I wrong there?
Reply 13
Original post by Yawn11
White girls are hot. :sexface:

But I can't even begin to start on how much of a no-no this for some black (nigerian) parents.

But I've never listened to my mum anyway so **** it. :colonhash:

Ahaha :rofl2:

I know what you mean, my mum was UNBEARABLE. She's even forbidden me from dating an Igbo girl which is somewhat hypocritical given the fact that my dad is half Edo (though in Nigerian terms he is full Edo because his dad is Edo, thus making me full Edo as opposed to 3/4 Yoruba :holmes: )

Anyways, I for one don't see what the problem is about, some girls just realise that the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I just hate it when black men only date white girls because they "perceive" them to not backchat as much as black girls. It's even more irritating when the man is blatantly some next bounty.
Reply 14
079 me :sexface:

It depends how you look tbh...
Reply 15
Original post by sango
Ahaha :rofl2:

I know what you mean, my mum was UNBEARABLE. She's even forbidden me from dating an Igbo girl which is somewhat hypocritical given the fact that my dad is half Edo (though in Nigerian terms he is full Edo because his dad is Edo, thus making me full Edo as opposed to 3/4 Yoruba :holmes: )

Anyways, I for one don't see what the problem is about, some girls just realise that the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I just hate it when black men only date white girls because they "perceive" them to not backchat as much as black girls. It's even more irritating when the man is blatantly some next bounty.

my mum was like they have to be nigerian yuroba, and preferrably muslim (even though were not over religious).

I even asked what if I went out with a girl that muslim but not nigerian (I was hooked on this girl that was sudanese but looked like a normal mix race girl).
She said that's worse. I was like wtf, how?! :lolwut:

The way I see it is you can't help who you fall for. It's the 21st century ffs.

Those black guys that only go for white girls are weird, I just assume it's cause they don't know how to tame a black girl.

but me, I love all races (except somalian), I just wanna spread my love :sexface:
Reply 16
Original post by Yawn11
my mum was like they have to be nigerian yuroba, and preferrably muslim (even though were not over religious).

I even asked what if I went out with a girl that muslim but not nigerian (I was hooked on this girl that was sudanese but looked like a normal mix race girl).

Those black guys that only go for white girls are weird, I just assume it's cause they don't know how to tame a black girl.

but me, I love all races (except somalian), I just wanna spread my love :sexface:

Jheez is your mum actually like that? Two of my aunties have married Muslim men and they haven't even converted. My mum always told me that Muslims and Christians in the south tend to inter-marry. Anyways, what's wrong with Somalis?

:adore:
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
Kind of in response to the other thread. I was wondering if there was any faux pas about the thread title. I'm a white girl just finished her first semester of Uni and I reeealllly find the black guys there attractive. I'v never had a boyfriend before despite being asked out quite a lot and I think it's cos I'm just attracted to black men and since I come from the countryside...I've only just seen them in real life.
Anyhoo, I've been made fun of before for being "too white" I am apparently a 'bit like that annoying blonde from Scrubs". Would that put you off? Want black male opinions please.

I'm a black guy (of Caribbean descent) and I much prefer white girls to any other race. I think it's the same for most black guys.
Most of my black friends also prefer white girls but see them mainly as sexual objects which I also think is the same for a lot of black guys (not me though).
I don't really watch too much Scrubs so I can't give an opinion on that, but I do know that people (whether black or white) don't like snobs that assume that just because someone has seen a black guy/white girl relationship in real life, they live in south London. I live up north and I see it all the time (partly because I always go out with white girls. Can't stand black girls).
Reply 18
Original post by sango
Anyways, what's wrong with Somalis?

They just don't do it for me man. Can't put my finger on why, but I'm not the only one got lots of of friends like me in that department.

And before anyone shouts racist, I have a somalian friend :ninja:
Reply 19
Original post by Yawn11

And this is common? Why exactly is it that they don't approve of white girls? Do they see them as horrible/unattractive/don't want mixd race children?

Latest

Trending

Trending