The Student Room Group

Girls - your "lesbian moment"

Scroll to see replies

im 19 and at uni
i was dancing one night with my friend in a nightclub(looked like proper lesbians the way we were dancing with eachother but its fun to tease the lads :smile: ) and our necklaces got caught together then we started to snog eachother..... then it proceeced on to a 3 way kiss with my friend and a lad !
everytime we go out we seem to end up kissing eachother lol and have slept in the same bed together a few times aswell

watching any movies with these women in them :sexface:
Liv Tyler
Angelina Jolie
Charlize Theron
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by psychocustard
Having sex with two girls. I'd say that was my lesbian moment

:sexface:
Reply 42
I bet anyone a tenner that someone is fapping over this thread.
I often get with girls at drunk parties for giggles or because the guys want to watch us (oh yes even be handcuffed and licked whip cream off a girl's lips at the commands of a few guys:colondollar:) haha.
Original post by Wedgely
Two words. Keira Knightley.

I agree.
Original post by HumanNature1992

Edit: Geeze who knew lesbos lacked a sense of humour :colone:

Well I think I shall be having some pretty horrific nightmares tonight.
Original post by chemical_bex
Finding a girl attractive is hardly a lesbian moment,
I was expecting this to be 'hands on' experiences.

Interesting. :sexface: You might want to tell us yours.
One of my lecturers. She's not even 'beautiful' but I can't take my eyes off her. if she offered I'd take her up in an instant, and I don't even know why.
mind you, although I'm straight I'm...curious about the other side of things, so it's not so much of a surprise for me...

Actual moment? I've kissed a couple of girls, but nothing serious.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
My lesbian moment was with one of my old sorority sisters, Melissa, we kissed after we drank a bit too much sangria, pretty funny as we were wearing these coconut bikinis at the time and they just kept knockin' together....

Funny story actually, I bumped into her not too long ago and I reminded her about it, but she totally blanked on the whole thing! I spent the evening reminding her about it (I even kissed her to remind her) as I had to prove to my friend Phoebe that it had actually happened (it was the only crazy event of my life, you see), and at the last moment she turned around and confessed her lesbian love for me, though I had to admit that I didn't share my love; it was just since I was a good kisser that I had managed to kiss her so seductively. :rolleyes:
Reply 48
Original post by Ramjams
My lesbian moment was with one of my old sorority sisters, Melissa, we kissed after we drank a bit too much sangria, pretty funny as we were wearing these coconut bikinis at the time and they just kept knockin' together....

Funny story actually, I bumped into her not too long ago and I reminded her about it, but she totally blanked on the whole thing! I spent the evening reminding her about it (I even kissed her to remind her) as I had to prove to my friend Phoebe that it had actually happened (it was the only crazy event of my life, you see), and at the last moment she turned around and confessed her lesbian love for me, though I had to admit that I didn't share my love; it was just since I was a good kisser that I had managed to kiss her so seductively. :rolleyes:

I LOVE this. :biggrin:
Friends is the shiz.
This is so obviously a male perv-troll...
Reply 50
Thanks. :h:
Original post by Anonymous
:rofl:
Ok this made me laugh. A lot.
First of all, this thread wasn't made with the intention of any of the things you have listed above. I wrote it extremely fast without any of those things in mind at all. I will very openly admit that I had a crush on a girl, and I am not ashamed of that in the slightest. I am even happy to experiment in the future.
Many of my best female friends are lesbians and I do not consider myself more or less "normal" than any of them.

So to summarise, stop over analysing everything I say. :smile:

1st Quote: I wasn't describing the aim of your thread but the aim of what you wrote in the thread.:rolleyes:
2nd Quote: You always can edit.:rolleyes: You didn't.
3rd Quote: That's what you say but what you wrote is not the same. You keep generalising and explaining your behaviour as a kind of side effect of your heterosexuality.
4rd Quote: In your post you explained your experience as something that happens to ALL female teenagers and you point out how weird it was. Following your logic, how can you be happy to try something that only happens on teenagers and you felt weird? Of course, being bisexual is nothing wrong. I just pointed out what you said.
5th Quote: That is not excuse for thinking as you think of heterosexuality.
6th Qoute: Of course, you don't. You are just the STRAIGHTEST PERSON YOU KNOW.:rolleyes:
7th Quote: You seem to feel bad that I watch closely what you want to say rather than what you say.
:smile:
Katy Perry, need I say more?
Reply 53
Original post by death.drop
I've had many a lesbian 'moment' and most of them involved my mouth and someone else's pussy or vice versa. :tongue:

Women are just fantastic, so much more capable than men.

great now i have to go masturbate:getmecoat:
Reply 54
Amy Lee. :sogood:

The most worrying part of this is that she reminds me of one of my best friends :rofl:
Kissed a girl.
One of my girl besties I have incredible crush on.
Went to an all girls school so groped each other all the time.

Yeah, I kinda have moments in the plural...
Reply 56
Original post by natashapt
This. I think I fancied her more than my bf did.

Probably because your boyfriend has good taste.. Rihanna is not fit. :^_^:
Reply 57
Original post by Entangled
Louis Theroux. (Also, see above)

I remember staying up late at night to watch Louis Theroux's Weird Weekends. The way he analysed and documented american subcultures was sooooooooo sexy :sexface: plus his glasses and sinny body, I still fantasise over the episode when he visited the bodybuilders and took his shirt off.

More on topic, I never realised that many girls had a "lesbian moment", has everyone had it or just some?
Original post by TotalLifeForever
The biggest babe ever! This is why Elf is my favourite christmas film and 500 Days of Summer is my favourite regular film.

There is a limit...to your love, like a waterfall, in slow,motion. Like a map with no ocean.
Reply 59
Original post by psychocustard
Having sex with two girls. I'd say that was my lesbian moment

:yup: Except it was just the one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending