The Student Room Group

IF 9/11 is revealed to be a conspiracy, what will happen next?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hamijack
I reckon if they had something that big they would have released it first to minimise the risk of being shut down before they could get it out.

+Assange would probably be dead. They would go to any lengths to keep somthing like this secret.

Yeah maybe, but i idolise assange. So in my mind, he can do what the hell he wants. So if i think Assange is sitting on something, then as far im concerned, its fact.

I think im ill.
Have you ever been on 4chan? Well that but IRL! :headfire:
Reply 22
Original post by HumanNature1992
The Arab world will LOL

Would be pretty funny to see the reaction live from Baghdad tbh....
Original post by yousif92
Would be pretty funny to see the reaction live from Baghdad tbh....

Reply 24

You should watch 24 xD
Reply 25
Its already pretty much proved to be a conspiracy to me and I am interested in revolution/ overthrowing corrupt governments. But not everyone feels this way, not everyone cares that much, not everyone will do soemthing smart about it or rebel, and even if they rebel just like student fees, police will bash everyones head in
Reply 26

looks like my uncle... not cool bro.
looks like my uncle... not cool bro.

Sorry yousif..you all look the same anyways:colonhash:
Reply 28
Sorry yousif..you all look the same anyways:colonhash:

Reply 30

Jeez its dwayne. Say what you want Dwayne, I take it all back.
Well first of all, the release of those leaks so far do not have the same magnitude as this so I doubt anything like that will come out.

But if it did, it's bye bye USA
Jeez its dwayne. Say what you want Dwayne, I take it all back.

Good, you knew your role and had shut your mouth. Well done.
Original post by sinbad23
Its already pretty much proved to be a conspiracy to me and I am interested in revolution/ overthrowing corrupt governments. But not everyone feels this way, not everyone cares that much, not everyone will do soemthing smart about it or rebel, and even if they rebel just like student fees, police will bash everyones head in

I think it's very far from proven. The majority of problems or claims have been solved and answered. Only a few doubts really remain.

Personally I feel the US government holds back information for other reasons than 'oh s*** they're gonna find out!!".
Reply 34
Uh 50,000 internet lunatics on conspiracy theory echo chamber blogs move on to claiming that the Nazis won WW2 or 2+2=5 I guess.
This type of stuff won't come out. Lets say 9.11 was an inside job. Do you really believe the CIA or NSA would allowed Assange to be walking? Don't you think they would have taken him long ago when he wasn't that popular?

But, assuming your hypothetical scenario is true. Then, I'd imagine there would be a large-scale riot in the US. Al-qadea will no longer be safe and hiding from local anti-Americans because they believe al-qadea is American organisation.
Original post by Broderss
The Muslims will still be held responsible for the 7/7 and Madrid 2004 attacks, only they won't be taking credit for 9/11 any longer.

Nothing will change. The world has moved on from the last decade. The fact America staged 9/11 like they did the moon landing won't make a difference whatsoever. It would be sad for anyone to care, actually.

Unfortunately for you, your "facts" have no actual evidence to prove that said events didn't happen. Unless you intimately know a member of the US government, then what you saw was the same as what I saw; 4 planes crashing into buildings, and a documentary of a man landing on the moon.
Anyone who says otherwise is theorising, which is why it's called a theory :rolleyes:
Yeah maybe, but i idolise assange. So in my mind, he can do what the hell he wants. So if i think Assange is sitting on something, then as far im concerned, its fact.

I think im ill.

He's got that "magical" file stored on torrents... maybe there's something in there? :dontknow:
Reply 38
Original post by Fandabidoze!
No, this man will :wink:

With eyes as sunken as that he wouldn't be able to even see the crack, let alone save us from it!! :woo:
The jews win

Quick Reply

Latest