The Student Room Group

Fancy My Psychologist!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IndigoRockGirl
Are you kidding me? Of course I know that, she has a husband and kids who have gone off to uni! It's not like i want to be with her!:rolleyes:

Firstly, you seem to fancy everyone lol.

Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere with her, it's wrong on so many levels so know your role woman and jog on.
I think alot of this could be because she is your Psychologist. She is in a position of authority over you, and as an advice giver you probably think she is comforting in a way that makes you feel good around her. This is probably causing you lots of confusion.

Is there anyway you can chance Psychologist? As it could be detremental to your progress if you can't open up to her properly.
Reply 22
This is probably quite common.
Original post by HumanNature1992
Firstly, you seem to fancy everyone lol.

Secondly, you're not gonna get anywhere with her, it's wrong on so many levels so know your role woman and jog on.

I don't want to get anywhere with her, which I even said in the sentence you quoted me on :s-smilie:

I don't think it is wrong, I just don't think it should happen, and I don't want it to, she doesn't want it to, I just fancy her, and I can't help it, but obviously I definitely need to get over it, and I'm trying to : /
I don't want to get anywhere with her, which I even said in the sentence you quoted me on :s-smilie:

I don't think it is wrong, I just don't think it should happen, and I don't want it to, she doesn't want it to, I just fancy her, and I can't help it, but obviously I definitely need to get over it, and I'm trying to : /

Tell her you fancy her, she'll help you get over it (Y)
Original post by mollymustard
I think alot of this could be because she is your Psychologist. She is in a position of authority over you, and as an advice giver you probably think she is comforting in a way that makes you feel good around her. This is probably causing you lots of confusion.

Is there anyway you can chance Psychologist? As it could be detremental to your progress if you can't open up to her properly.

I agree, but I would really rather get over it than try to change psychologist, because she is really helpful with all my major issues.
Tell her you fancy her, she'll help you get over it (Y)

Lol :smile:
(I hope you're kidding)
People have personal psychologists?
Lol :smile:
(I hope you're kidding)

You might aswell, it's what you pay her for LMAO
Original post by screenager2004
People have personal psychologists?

What do you mean? People see psychologists on a one-to-one basis, but they see other people as well.. :s-smilie:
I might be wrong here, but from reading some of her posts, this IndigoRockGirl has got to be some sort of troll. Surely most 16 year old girls aren't like her?

Or if they are, then I've learned a lot about the world from this forum. Lol.

I still think there's something a bit conspiscious about the OP, though....troll or not? What do you think?
You might aswell, it's what you pay her for LMAO

haha :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Beadle's About
I might be wrong here, but from reading some of her posts, this IndigoRockGirl has got to be some sort of troll. Surely most 16 year old girls aren't like her?

I still think there's something a bit conspiscious about the OP, though....troll or not? What do you think?

Raised a good question, regardless.
Original post by Beadle's About

Hello :smile: I know anything I say at this point is not going to be taken seriously by you, since you think I'm a troll :rolleyes: But I'm not, and no, not many 16 year old girls are as messed up as me. I really hate people thinking I'm a troll, it's a really awful feeling : /
(edited 13 years ago)
haha :smile:

Oh noos I made you laugh, does that mean you now fancy me? :ahee: :frown:
Oh noos I made you laugh, does that mean you now fancy me? :ahee: :frown:

Unless you are middle- aged, gay or a woman, then nope :teehee:
Unless you are middle- aged, gay or a woman, then nope :teehee:

Thank GOD!

You fancy gay guys?! O_o..

No wonder you need help (Y)
Reply 37
Yeah, it looks bad I guess, but I usually like more than one person at a time, and I like different people more at different times x

Or maybe, just maybe, you are trolling the shizzle out of tsr?
Thank GOD!

You fancy gay guys?! O_o..

No wonder you need help (Y)

Yup : /
Original post by yousif92
Or maybe, just maybe, you are trolling the shizzle out of tsr?

:rolleyes: think what you want, I'm not a troll.

Quick Reply