The Student Room Group

Are there any guys here who like older women? Any girls here who like younger guys?

I was just wondering. It's pretty standard that girls tend to go for older guys, and guys tend to prefer younger girls. But I just wondered if there's anyone here doesn't fit into this standard, i.e. any guys here who like older women? Any girls here who prefer younger guys?

To be honest I'd find it pretty strange. I couldn't imagine dating some women in her 30s or 40s....just no! And I can't see too many girls in their late teens/early 20s wanting to be with younger guys.

Just curious though.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hell yeah, Hot older women are amazing!
Reply 2
Original post by _BANKSY_
Hell yeah, Hot older women are amazing!

Well I do think older women have nicer personalities....they tend to have grown out of the game playing and bull**** behaviour that younger girls exhibit. But I'm just not turned on by older women really. I do think that once women get to their late 20s and early 30s, they don't look as good. Sorry if that makes me shallow. A lot of women in that age group have really nice personalities, though. And I guess older women are better in bed too because they're more experienced.
Reply 3
Well I wouldn't aim for it - but if I liked a guy, being older by a year or two wouldn't put me off...however that's not really on the same scale as the decade long age gaps you seem to be referring in your op.
Reply 4
Older women are win.
Definetely, older women have always turned me on loads....its the personality i think, they really are beyond the playing games, bull**** and self absorbed character that young girls seem to mostly have.
Having said that, most older women do not look as good as younger ones, so there has to be a balance. Obviously there are exceptions.
Edit: in addition they are also way more open and forward sexually...many young girls are frigid and immature....confidence is a massive turn on
Reply 6
Original post by Anoodles
Well I wouldn't aim for it - but if I liked a guy, being older by a year or two wouldn't put me off...however that's not really on the same scale as the decade long age gaps you seem to be referring in your op.

There's some guys who go for MILFs, though, and some MILFs (cougars?) who go for younger men.

But just wondered if any girls in their late teens/20s go for younger guys...I wouldn't think a lot would. And couldn't really see a 20yr old guy going for a women in her 30s or 40s.
Older women :sogood:
I think it's fair to say that every guy likes older women. That doesn't mean I'd date one though.
Reply 9
tbh even bein a year or two older than the guy puts me right off. :/
Original post by Panda Bear
I think it's fair to say that every guy likes older women. That doesn't mean I'd date one though.

EVERY guy? I dunno...maybe it's just because older women are more sexually experienced. I just can't get turned on by older women really.
Reply 11
I'm ****ing crazy about this German exchange student in my halls she's 25 (I think) so thats 2 years older than me does that count?
Reply 12
No no no. It is such a massive taboo in my culture lol.
Original post by Beadle's About
I was just wondering. It's pretty standard that girls tend to go for older guys, and guys tend to prefer younger girls. But I just wondered if there's anyone here doesn't fit into this standard, i.e. any guys here who like older women? Any girls here who prefer younger guys?

To be honest I'd find it pretty strange. I couldn't imagine dating some women in her 30s or 40s....just no! And I can't see too many girls in their late teens/early 20s wanting to be with younger guys.

Just curious though.

i genuinely have no interest in girls my age 19 +/- 1 year. i've always been attracted to women in their late 20's and early 30's even when i was 13. i have had girlfriends who were the same age as me but i have always had a strong attraction to older women. they seem like better people... majority of teen girls these days are slu*s and have no class

EVERY guy? I dunno...maybe it's just because older women are more sexually experienced. I just can't get turned on by older women really.

Well obviously not every guy. But come on... everyone loves a MILF.

Edit: Accidental contradiction.
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a girl, and I like older women and older men :dontknow: x
Reply 16
ever heard the term milf or toyboy
Original post by sam8472
I'm ****ing crazy about this German exchange student in my halls she's 25 (I think) so thats 2 years older than me does that count?

You gonna ask her out?
Reply 18
23 and 25? That's not really a significant age difference.

Then again, maybe I think slightly differently to some people on here because I don't see, say the difference between 20 and 30 as being so pronounced either. I have been out with women upto around 11 years older than myself but I have just never really seen them as 'older' if that makes sense. I mean, I find it weird that some of the 18 year olds who have just started uni consider me 'old' at 25... I guess I went straight into work and shared housing outside of a university area when I left school so I was used to mixing more widely from a younger age. I think when you are at school and then university and are constantly surrounded by people almost exactly the same age as you it makes you more bothered about how old the people you hang out with/date are.
(edited 13 years ago)
There's some guys who go for MILFs, though, and some MILFs (cougars?) who go for younger men.

But just wondered if any girls in their late teens/20s go for younger guys...I wouldn't think a lot would. And couldn't really see a 20yr old guy going for a women in her 30s or 40s.

Im a 22year old guy and id love to date a woman in her 30s....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending