The Student Room Group

OCR(Biology) F214

Hi
As mentioned in the title, how is the revision going so far =)? i will be glad to be questioned, i think i have pretty much revised . Anyways we got a whole week before it comes to it . Feel free to post any question. :smile:
Reply 1
Bump..... anynone?>
Reply 2
what do people think will come up?
also any chance of the F214 paper and mark scheme going up?
you think that june f214 will be as harsh as the january?
Reply 3
Original post by ibysaiyan
Hi
As mentioned in the title, how is the revision going so far =)? i will be glad to be questioned, i think i have pretty much revised . Anyways we got a whole week before it comes to it . Feel free to post any question. :smile:

I really need f214 and f212 papers. If u can email me or anything. :smile:
Reply 4
you've revised everything already? no offence, but do you have a social life? i haven't even thought about starting revision. the exams are just under 2 months away... plenty of time.
Reply 5
Original post by maydee
I really need f214 and f212 papers. If u can email me or anything. :smile:

www.google.com
Hi

Salam, does anyone have the F214 June paper? I really need it :frown:
Reply 7
Original post by There will be Particles
Salam, does anyone have the F214 June paper? I really need it :frown:

Hello
Sorry I don't :I
Hello
Sorry I don't :I

Do you have any idea where I could possibly find it?
:frown:
It's been posted in the forums around here somewhere with a mark scheme, how's everyone getting on with revision?

Here's their post: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29155830&postcount=13

Feel free to credit him :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending