The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Offers Nottingham Portal

What does it say in the Nottingham portal if you have received an offer? I would check UCAS but unfortunately the UCAS track website is down till Monday. thanks
Reply 1
On mine, under my course name it says: We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system.

Hope that helps, and that you have an offer :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by strawbs104
On mine, under my course name it says: We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system.

Hope that helps, and that you have an offer :smile:

Thanks I've got three of these that why im just wondering if its right. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by gerrard1892
Thanks I've got three of these that why im just wondering if its right. :smile:

Three?? Wow, well done :biggrin: that's a fair few offers to receive at once.
Reply 4
Three?? Wow, well done :biggrin: that's a fair few offers to receive at once.

That's what made me wonder if it was right I've only got one email saying something had changed but under each of my three courses it says,

"We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system"

So i think ive got three offers.
That's weird, I've got an offer from Notts via UCAS Track but have not received any e-mails from the Uni itself. Hmm, should I be worried?
Reply 6
Original post by HayThereMardyBum
That's weird, I've got an offer from Notts via UCAS Track but have not received any e-mails from the Uni itself. Hmm, should I be worried?

No, a UCAS offer makes it official :smile:. Go to this address:
http://my.nottingham.ac.uk/ugapps
Your username is the same as your UCAS ID number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 15oct92
That was all in the acknowledgement email, and that's the only email I've had directly from them. It'll show your offer there once you've signed in. Hope that all helps/ works!
No, a UCAS offer makes it official :smile:. Go to this address:
http://my.nottingham.ac.uk/ugapps
Your username is the same as your UCAS ID number, and your password is your date of birth in this format: 15oct92
That was all in the acknowledgement email, and that's the only email I've had directly from them. It'll show your offer there once you've signed in. Hope that all helps/ works!

Such a savior, thank you! And yep, got the same message as you guys I guess.

"We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system."
Reply 8
Original post by HayThereMardyBum
Such a savior, thank you! And yep, got the same message as you guys I guess.

"We are delighted to tell you that we will be offering you a place on this course. The formal offer of a place will be sent to you by UCAS and you can view the details of your offer online via the UCAS track system."

No problem :smile: congratulations on the offer!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending