The Student Room Group

Christmas day on my own, what to do?

Scroll to see replies

indulge in some 'masterburton'
Reply 62
Original post by DiZZeeKiD
These things you say are true, not gonna lie. But hey, kick me while I'm down :frown: lol

Its okay, you shouldnt be upset. Just think how much better you will feel when you finally reach civilisation! Still, I heard you had a banging Subway!
Original post by adam_zed
Its okay, you shouldnt be upset. Just think how much better you will feel when you finally reach civilisation! Still, I heard you had a banging Subway!

We have several, and you're right, it does compensate a bit. Yeah, when you're at rock bottom tings can only get better haha!
Reply 64
We have several, and you're right, it does compensate a bit. Yeah, when you're at rock bottom tings can only get better haha!

Precisely :biggrin:

Anyway, you havent reached rock bottom until your parents come home telling you that you are moving to Dagenham.
Precisely :biggrin:

Anyway, you havent reached rock bottom until your parents come home telling you that you are moving to Dagenham.

You location snob, you. I'm sure Dagenham is a delightful place to live... :eek::eek:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 66
You location snob, you. I'm sure Dagenham is a delightful place to live... :eek::eek:

LOL see! You can tell that is the posh part of town as well as the house has some windows left!
LOL see! You can tell that is the posh part of town as well as the house has some windows left!

Ahaha! Plus theres a distinct shortage of gutter-dwelling hoodrats :rolleyes: Milk'n'Beans would out-scuzz this anyday of the week :biggrin:
Reply 68
Ahaha! Plus theres a distinct shortage of gutter-dwelling hoodrats :rolleyes: Milk'n'Beans would out-scuzz this anyday of the week :biggrin:

What you talking 'bout? The hood rats are Dagenham's councillors and politicians!

I may be retarded but whats "Milk'n'Beans"? Im from the more middle class hertfordshire so we dont do such common tosh over here!
Have a nice **** :wink: <3
What you talking 'bout? The hood rats are Dagenham's councillors and politicians!

I may be retarded but whats "Milk'n'Beans"? Im from the more middle class hertfordshire so we dont do such common tosh over here!

Milk'n'Beans = Milton Keynes :facepalm: surely even you could work that one out?!

Hertfordshire? PAH!...it's so mediocre I don't even have an opinion of it :eek:
Reply 71
skype your friends, get some nice food in, and just watch TV while drinking a bottle of vodka.
Reply 72
Well, seeing as many of the January sales start on Christmas day, you could always check out the websites and grab yourself some bargains!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending